tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - BOW STREET image
PizzaExpress - BOW STREET image
PizzaExpress - BOW STREET image
PizzaExpress - BOW STREET image
PizzaExpress - BOW STREET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - BOW STREET

The perfect sidekick to your Summer? 2 for 1 on food and DRINKS at PizzaExpress.

Bring sunshine to your Summer with 2 for 1 on food and DRINKS at PizzaExpress. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress.

Important Information

Please Note: The following PizzaExpress restaurants are excluded from the tastecard offer: Baker St, Bishopsgate, Brent Cross, Canary Wharf, Euston Road, Haymarket, Leadenhall Market, Olympia, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Stratford Westfield, St Christopher's Place, St Martin’s Lane, Trafalgar Square, London - Victoria Street or at PizzaExpress Jazz Clubs, music rooms or pop-up restaurants. When sports/entertainment events are taking place nearby, you also won't be able to use it at: PizzaExpress Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road 363, Fulham Road 895, Richmond, Salford Quays, Twickenham or Wembley. 1. Your tastecard is valid all day Sunday to Thursday. 2. The offer gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin, Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. From 23 July to 06 August, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, your tastecard will also give you 2 for 1 on drinks. We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill, although Piccolo drinks and hot drinks are not included in this offer. Please bear in mind that the 2 for 1 on drinks offer only applies on non-alcoholic drinks in Scottish restaurants. 4. Alcoholic drinks available to over 18's only and management reserve the right to request ID. Dine in style; drink responsibly. Available while stocks last. 5. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 6. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 7. If you order a Padana or Leggera Padana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. If you order a Veneziana, the price of your pizza will include a discretionary 25p donation to the Veneziana Fund. These 25p donations will not be subject to the discount. If you’d like to have this removed, just ask your waiter. 8. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 9. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted.10. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - BOW STREET
Average member score
4.5 13
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Excellent !!!

Despite being extremely busy, I couldn't find fault in our..."
Read more
Prem said "Very Good Experience
This was the nicest pizza express I have been to. Great seating and spacious. Service was great...."
Read more
Sarah said
" Great service"
Read more
Tom said
" Good"
Read more
Robert said
" Good meal and pleasant atmoshere"
Read more
Ant said "Great fresh food
Lovely pizzas with very fresh ingredients and extremely polite and efficient staff."
Read more
" Lovely staff excellent food"
Read more
" Good food. Good service"
Read more
HAYDEN said "Doughlicious
Will come here again - good service and lovely food. :-)"
Read more
Dawn said "Quick meal
Fantastic service very friendly lovely food!"
Read more
Giuseppe said
" Perfect"
Read more
Rusty said
" Same exceptional food.
Horrendous service.
Did not make any verbal or physical..."
Read more
Amanda said
" Great restaurant with fantastic service. Highly recommended!"
Read more
"Me and my friends went to Pizza Express in Covent Garden a few months ago and received the best..."
Read more
"lovely pizzas fresh salads and excellent fast sevice even though it was packed, s smith"
Read more
  • " Excellent !!!

    Despite being extremely busy, I couldn't find fault in our dining experience !! "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prem said: "Very Good Experience
    This was the nicest pizza express I have been to. Great seating and spacious. Service was great. A food item was missing from our order yet added to the bill yet when pointed out to the waiter was immediately rectified. Would definitely recommend and go again. "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Good "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Good meal and pleasant atmoshere "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ant said: "Great fresh food
    Lovely pizzas with very fresh ingredients and extremely polite and efficient staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely staff excellent food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food. Good service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HAYDEN said: "Doughlicious
    Will come here again - good service and lovely food. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Quick meal
    Fantastic service very friendly lovely food! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giuseppe said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rusty said:
    " Same exceptional food.
    Horrendous service.
    Did not make any verbal or physical communication and were left waiting to order and for the bill for a ridiculous amount of time "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Great restaurant with fantastic service. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 4 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Me and my friends went to Pizza Express in Covent Garden a few months ago and received the best customer service ever :). Unfortunately I don’t remember the girl's name but I know she was from Brazil. She was so friendly, warm and went the extra mile to satisfy our needs. In fact everyone working there that night was extremely friendly and with big smile on their faces. Will be back soon, that’s for sure. Kat "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "lovely pizzas fresh salads and excellent fast sevice even though it was packed, s smith "
    Posted 8 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Excellent !!!

    Despite being extremely busy, I couldn't find fault in our dining experience !! "
    Posted 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Prem said: "Very Good Experience
    This was the nicest pizza express I have been to. Great seating and spacious. Service was great. A food item was missing from our order yet added to the bill yet when pointed out to the waiter was immediately rectified. Would definitely recommend and go again. "
    Posted 5 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " Great service "
    Posted 5 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " Good "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said:
    " Good meal and pleasant atmoshere "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ant said: "Great fresh food
    Lovely pizzas with very fresh ingredients and extremely polite and efficient staff. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely staff excellent food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food. Good service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HAYDEN said: "Doughlicious
    Will come here again - good service and lovely food. :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dawn said: "Quick meal
    Fantastic service very friendly lovely food! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Giuseppe said:
    " Perfect "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rusty said:
    " Same exceptional food.
    Horrendous service.
    Did not make any verbal or physical communication and were left waiting to order and for the bill for a ridiculous amount of time "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said:
    " Great restaurant with fantastic service. Highly recommended! "
    Posted 4 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Me and my friends went to Pizza Express in Covent Garden a few months ago and received the best customer service ever :). Unfortunately I don’t remember the girl's name but I know she was from Brazil. She was so friendly, warm and went the extra mile to satisfy our needs. In fact everyone working there that night was extremely friendly and with big smile on their faces. Will be back soon, that’s for sure. Kat "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "lovely pizzas fresh salads and excellent fast sevice even though it was packed, s smith "
    Posted 8 years, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review