tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - CAMDEN image
PizzaExpress - CAMDEN image
PizzaExpress - CAMDEN image
PizzaExpress - CAMDEN image
PizzaExpress - CAMDEN image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - CAMDEN

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - CAMDEN
Average member score
4.9 10
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Lovely"
Read more
Ged said
" Quick service, good food, no fuss!"
Read more
" Great food music too loud"
Read more
Tarjarna said "Lovely afternoon
Staff were friendly and attentive had a lovely afternoon out with my daughter"
Read more
vicente said
" Really really easy and nice service"
Read more
Usman said
" Nice food"
Read more
LC said
" Lovely service as always in this pizza express! Other branches should take note of the way the..."
Read more
" Excellent customer service"
Read more
D said "Great =)
Great!"
Read more
AK said "Good lunch out wiyh family
Enjoyed lunch with family. Good service."
Read more
"   Had a lovely meal on a Monday evening. The atmosphere was great, staff helpful,but..."
Read more
"Great to have PizzaExpress operating at full throttle on the taste scheme again. I had to go to..."
Read more
  • " Lovely "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ged said:
    " Quick service, good food, no fuss! "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food music too loud "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tarjarna said: "Lovely afternoon
    Staff were friendly and attentive had a lovely afternoon out with my daughter "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • vicente said:
    " Really really easy and nice service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Usman said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LC said:
    " Lovely service as always in this pizza express! Other branches should take note of the way the staff in camden treat their customers. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent customer service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Great =)
    Great! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AK said: "Good lunch out wiyh family
    Enjoyed lunch with family. Good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "   Had a lovely meal on a Monday evening. The atmosphere was great, staff helpful,but not overbearing, pizza and pasta delicious. will deffinetely recommend it!   Julia T "
    Posted 6 years, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great to have PizzaExpress operating at full throttle on the taste scheme again. I had to go to Prezzo in December, nice to have the choice back Masty "
    Posted 7 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Lovely "
    Posted 3 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ged said:
    " Quick service, good food, no fuss! "
    Posted 3 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food music too loud "
    Posted 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tarjarna said: "Lovely afternoon
    Staff were friendly and attentive had a lovely afternoon out with my daughter "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • vicente said:
    " Really really easy and nice service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Usman said:
    " Nice food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LC said:
    " Lovely service as always in this pizza express! Other branches should take note of the way the staff in camden treat their customers. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent customer service "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D said: "Great =)
    Great! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AK said: "Good lunch out wiyh family
    Enjoyed lunch with family. Good service. "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "   Had a lovely meal on a Monday evening. The atmosphere was great, staff helpful,but not overbearing, pizza and pasta delicious. will deffinetely recommend it!   Julia T "
    Posted 6 years, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great to have PizzaExpress operating at full throttle on the taste scheme again. I had to go to Prezzo in December, nice to have the choice back Masty "
    Posted 7 years, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review