tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CLERKENWELL ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CLERKENWELL ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CLERKENWELL ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CLERKENWELL ROAD image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CLERKENWELL ROAD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - CLERKENWELL ROAD

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - CLERKENWELL ROAD
Average member score
3.7 6
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
1
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Zee said
" Our server was amazing. It was his first day and it was a full restaurant but he seated us and..."
Read more
Ali said
" Very good"
Read more
Nick said "Food Is Good, Service Is Appalling!
Such slow service
Seems like this is recurrent. Otherwise food is pretty reliably good."
Read more
Mjay said "Try New Pizza - Amazing
Tried the new pizza during my lunch break and it was amazing! Thin base, so it's easy to cut..."
Read more
Cristina said "Short staffed, Long Wait For Food
The food was quite good, however the restaurant was clearly short staffed and it took a long time..."
Read more
Claire90 said
" Lovely food & atmosphere. The service was very poor. They forget we were there at one point...."
Read more
  • Zee said:
    " Our server was amazing. It was his first day and it was a full restaurant but he seated us and took our order full of energy. Such a lovely experience "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Food Is Good, Service Is Appalling!
    Such slow service
    Seems like this is recurrent. Otherwise food is pretty reliably good. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mjay said: "Try New Pizza - Amazing
    Tried the new pizza during my lunch break and it was amazing! Thin base, so it's easy to cut through. Very tasty.
    The atmosphere was calm and very warm and only took 15mins to get my food.

    Lovely service as well. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cristina said: "Short staffed, Long Wait For Food
    The food was quite good, however the restaurant was clearly short staffed and it took a long time even to order drinks. Very neutral dining experience. (When I gave them my tastecard, one of the waiters left it in his pocket and I had to ask for it back, not a great ending). "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire90 said:
    " Lovely food & atmosphere. The service was very poor. They forget we were there at one point. It took a while for us to pay by card, due to staff being slow in a restaurant that was practically empty. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Zee said:
    " Our server was amazing. It was his first day and it was a full restaurant but he seated us and took our order full of energy. Such a lovely experience "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ali said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nick said: "Food Is Good, Service Is Appalling!
    Such slow service
    Seems like this is recurrent. Otherwise food is pretty reliably good. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mjay said: "Try New Pizza - Amazing
    Tried the new pizza during my lunch break and it was amazing! Thin base, so it's easy to cut through. Very tasty.
    The atmosphere was calm and very warm and only took 15mins to get my food.

    Lovely service as well. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cristina said: "Short staffed, Long Wait For Food
    The food was quite good, however the restaurant was clearly short staffed and it took a long time even to order drinks. Very neutral dining experience. (When I gave them my tastecard, one of the waiters left it in his pocket and I had to ask for it back, not a great ending). "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire90 said:
    " Lovely food & atmosphere. The service was very poor. They forget we were there at one point. It took a while for us to pay by card, due to staff being slow in a restaurant that was practically empty. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall