tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - DULWICH VILLAGE image
PizzaExpress - DULWICH VILLAGE image
PizzaExpress - DULWICH VILLAGE image
PizzaExpress - DULWICH VILLAGE image
PizzaExpress - DULWICH VILLAGE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - DULWICH VILLAGE

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - DULWICH VILLAGE
Average member score
4.6 12
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
G said
" Great PE!!"
Read more
Naimun said "Pleasant evening
Had a lovely pizza"
Read more
Jacqui said
" We had an excellent afternoon at this relaxed eatery. The food was very tasty, and staff very..."
Read more
Iakovos said "Good
Everything was very good"
Read more
Nicola said "Pizza Express Dulwich Village
Great place, great food, great service!"
Read more
Kristy said "Friendliest staff in a pizza express
Extremely friendly staff which made it feel like a much fancier Italian restaurant"
Read more
" All good"
Read more
Dean said "Average
Average small pizza express. Food came quickly. Only downfall is there isn't much network..."
Read more
" Lovely."
Read more
" Good"
Read more
" excellent very helpful staff"
Read more
Maureen said
" Visiting Dulwich today and decided to go to the Pizza Express for lunch.

I would..."
Read more
"This branch is set in a lovely building. I was impressed with the quality of the pizzas and there..."
Read more
"Great food and quick, attentive service. Warm atmosphere, and they know how to make a good..."
Read more
  • G said:
    " Great PE!! "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naimun said: "Pleasant evening
    Had a lovely pizza "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said:
    " We had an excellent afternoon at this relaxed eatery. The food was very tasty, and staff very welcoming and accommodating. "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iakovos said: "Good
    Everything was very good "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Pizza Express Dulwich Village
    Great place, great food, great service! "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kristy said: "Friendliest staff in a pizza express
    Extremely friendly staff which made it feel like a much fancier Italian restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Average
    Average small pizza express. Food came quickly. Only downfall is there isn't much network in Dulwich so took a while to load the tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " excellent very helpful staff "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Visiting Dulwich today and decided to go to the Pizza Express for lunch.

    I would like to compliment the Chefs on their excellent Pizzas which, was second to none.

    The service was absolutely excellent by a waitress called Donna who gave us excellent service with a lovely smile and was so patient and ensured the table was wiped clean after each course, something that is sadly lacking these days in most restaurants.

    Enjoyed the visit , srvice and food so much thank you! "
    Posted 3 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This branch is set in a lovely building. I was impressed with the quality of the pizzas and there was a very nice informal ambiance. I will definitely return again. M   "
    Posted 6 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • " "
    Posted 6 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great food and quick, attentive service. Warm atmosphere, and they know how to make a good espresso. I will definitely be returning to this branch! James White "
    Posted 7 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • G said:
    " Great PE!! "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Naimun said: "Pleasant evening
    Had a lovely pizza "
    Posted 3 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacqui said:
    " We had an excellent afternoon at this relaxed eatery. The food was very tasty, and staff very welcoming and accommodating. "
    Posted 4 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Iakovos said: "Good
    Everything was very good "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nicola said: "Pizza Express Dulwich Village
    Great place, great food, great service! "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kristy said: "Friendliest staff in a pizza express
    Extremely friendly staff which made it feel like a much fancier Italian restaurant "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " All good "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Average
    Average small pizza express. Food came quickly. Only downfall is there isn't much network in Dulwich so took a while to load the tastecard "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " excellent very helpful staff "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Visiting Dulwich today and decided to go to the Pizza Express for lunch.

    I would like to compliment the Chefs on their excellent Pizzas which, was second to none.

    The service was absolutely excellent by a waitress called Donna who gave us excellent service with a lovely smile and was so patient and ensured the table was wiped clean after each course, something that is sadly lacking these days in most restaurants.

    Enjoyed the visit , srvice and food so much thank you! "
    Posted 3 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This branch is set in a lovely building. I was impressed with the quality of the pizzas and there was a very nice informal ambiance. I will definitely return again. M   "
    Posted 6 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • " "
    Posted 6 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Great food and quick, attentive service. Warm atmosphere, and they know how to make a good espresso. I will definitely be returning to this branch! James White "
    Posted 7 years, 3 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review