tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - EALING image
PizzaExpress - EALING image
PizzaExpress - EALING image
PizzaExpress - EALING image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - EALING

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Since 1965, PizzaExpress has been crafting your favourite pizza, freshly made exactly the way you want it by expert Pizzaiolos. Whether it's the Superfood Salad or an iconic favourite like Sloppy Giuseppe, Dough Balls or the American Hot, there's something for everyone!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - EALING
Average member score
4.3 13
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
5
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Cheryl said "Regular pizza place
Does what it says on the tin."
Read more
Claire said
" Pleasantly surprised"
Read more
Renata said
" Very good pizza as always.:-)"
Read more
Stephen said "Good Food And Service
Thank you Jay who served us well. Good reliable food."
Read more
" Does what it says on the tin. Always good service here though - very friendly staff"
Read more
Hazel said "Good food and fairly priced
:-)"
Read more
Tomas said "Good food....
For £10 I had a pizza, dessert and a drink. Very good value and very fast service. Good seat too..."
Read more
MK said
" Easy to use card. Good atmosphere and service."
Read more
Arun said "Top service
Awesome service"
Read more
"Good Tasty Pizzas!!
Pollo forza deffo recommended!!"
Read more
Rob said
" Best pizza express we've visited :) Service was excellent and food tasty and well presented,..."
Read more
Josh said "Nice Afternoon Meal
Great food and company"
Read more
Sarah said
" The new hot pizza was hot hot and delicious! :-)"
Read more
"My wife and I regularly have dinner here. The service is always good in this restaurant,..."
Read more
"Been there a loads of time, I had dinner in many differents Pizza express restaurants, and I have..."
Read more
"Been to the Ealing Broadway Pizza Express a few times and have never encountered a problem. ..."
Read more
  • Cheryl said: "Regular pizza place
    Does what it says on the tin. "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Pleasantly surprised "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Renata said:
    " Very good pizza as always.:-) "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Good Food And Service
    Thank you Jay who served us well. Good reliable food. "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Does what it says on the tin. Always good service here though - very friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hazel said: "Good food and fairly priced
    :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tomas said: "Good food....
    For £10 I had a pizza, dessert and a drink. Very good value and very fast service. Good seat too just by the window "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MK said:
    " Easy to use card. Good atmosphere and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arun said: "Top service
    Awesome service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Tasty Pizzas!!
    Pollo forza deffo recommended!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Best pizza express we've visited :) Service was excellent and food tasty and well presented, no wonder it's busy! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Nice Afternoon Meal
    Great food and company "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " The new hot pizza was hot hot and delicious! :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "My wife and I regularly have dinner here. The service is always good in this restaurant, friendly, helpful and quick, even when they are busy. Roger "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Been there a loads of time, I had dinner in many differents Pizza express restaurants, and I have to say the Ealing one is the best for service and food presentation. Particularly good Bosco salad. Doria "
    Posted 6 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Been to the Ealing Broadway Pizza Express a few times and have never encountered a problem.  Good menu (salads are particularly nice), good friendly service.  The only downside is that this place is packed out between 12pm-2pm and therefore service slows down considerably.  If you are determined to go there for a weekday lunch do book a table and be prepared to be patient.  Faye "
    Posted 7 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Cheryl said: "Regular pizza place
    Does what it says on the tin. "
    Posted 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Pleasantly surprised "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Renata said:
    " Very good pizza as always.:-) "
    Posted 6 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Good Food And Service
    Thank you Jay who served us well. Good reliable food. "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Does what it says on the tin. Always good service here though - very friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hazel said: "Good food and fairly priced
    :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tomas said: "Good food....
    For £10 I had a pizza, dessert and a drink. Very good value and very fast service. Good seat too just by the window "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MK said:
    " Easy to use card. Good atmosphere and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Arun said: "Top service
    Awesome service "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Tasty Pizzas!!
    Pollo forza deffo recommended!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Best pizza express we've visited :) Service was excellent and food tasty and well presented, no wonder it's busy! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Nice Afternoon Meal
    Great food and company "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said:
    " The new hot pizza was hot hot and delicious! :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "My wife and I regularly have dinner here. The service is always good in this restaurant, friendly, helpful and quick, even when they are busy. Roger "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Been there a loads of time, I had dinner in many differents Pizza express restaurants, and I have to say the Ealing one is the best for service and food presentation. Particularly good Bosco salad. Doria "
    Posted 6 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Been to the Ealing Broadway Pizza Express a few times and have never encountered a problem.  Good menu (salads are particularly nice), good friendly service.  The only downside is that this place is packed out between 12pm-2pm and therefore service slows down considerably.  If you are determined to go there for a weekday lunch do book a table and be prepared to be patient.  Faye "
    Posted 7 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review