tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - ENFIELD image
PizzaExpress - ENFIELD image
PizzaExpress - ENFIELD image
PizzaExpress - ENFIELD image
PizzaExpress - ENFIELD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - ENFIELD

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - ENFIELD
Average member score
4.6 12
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
3
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kicksy said "Yum yum
Tuesday night in Enfield is busier than you think. My husband and I went to pizza express..."
Read more
India said "Good For A Gluten Free Dinner
Good gluten free pizza and brownies"
Read more
Sital said
" Good Food, Good Service, Good Menu!"
Read more
Jamie said
" Good for kids, nice pizzas"
Read more
David said
" Nice"
Read more
Elaine said "Excellent service
Had a lovely midweek meal, food was good as usual and the service was excellent and very..."
Read more
Martin said "Romana !!!
Pizzas are normally very good if you stick to the classic ones. Eating a Romana pizza is hard..."
Read more
RK said "Great Night
Fabulous as always."
Read more
" Ace"
Read more
Adriana said "Great dinner!
We came in the restaurant not expecting much but we definitely got more than we thought"
Read more
Lee said
" Always please with the enfield pizza express. Service is 5 star, food 5star. Polite, friendly,..."
Read more
Ian said "Good pizza
We had three different pizza's and each was very tasty with a thin crispy base. Also had the..."
Read more
  • Kicksy said: "Yum yum
    Tuesday night in Enfield is busier than you think. My husband and I went to pizza express tonight.
    Food fantastic, service great, the only thing that spoilt the evening was the errant children playing with the revolving door letting the cold breeze in, whilst their dad used his phone blissfully unaware of the disruption his children were causing. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • India said: "Good For A Gluten Free Dinner
    Good gluten free pizza and brownies "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sital said:
    " Good Food, Good Service, Good Menu! "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Good for kids, nice pizzas "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Excellent service
    Had a lovely midweek meal, food was good as usual and the service was excellent and very efficient as always. "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Romana !!!
    Pizzas are normally very good if you stick to the classic ones. Eating a Romana pizza is hard work. Knives are too blunt to cut the pizza easily, this is the same for all Pizza Express restaurants. I think that's why they give you a wheeled pizza cutter with every Romana you order. Otherwise, you know what to expect in every Pizza Express. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RK said: "Great Night
    Fabulous as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ace "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adriana said: "Great dinner!
    We came in the restaurant not expecting much but we definitely got more than we thought "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Always please with the enfield pizza express. Service is 5 star, food 5star. Polite, friendly, and easy. Keep up the good work guys "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Good pizza
    We had three different pizza's and each was very tasty with a thin crispy base. Also had the lasagne which came to the table bubbling - taste OK but something (an ingredient can't put my finger on what one) was missing - thankfully not the meat sauce! All in all a pleasant experience:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Kicksy said: "Yum yum
    Tuesday night in Enfield is busier than you think. My husband and I went to pizza express tonight.
    Food fantastic, service great, the only thing that spoilt the evening was the errant children playing with the revolving door letting the cold breeze in, whilst their dad used his phone blissfully unaware of the disruption his children were causing. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • India said: "Good For A Gluten Free Dinner
    Good gluten free pizza and brownies "
    Posted 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sital said:
    " Good Food, Good Service, Good Menu! "
    Posted 7 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jamie said:
    " Good for kids, nice pizzas "
    Posted 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " Nice "
    Posted 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elaine said: "Excellent service
    Had a lovely midweek meal, food was good as usual and the service was excellent and very efficient as always. "
    Posted 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said: "Romana !!!
    Pizzas are normally very good if you stick to the classic ones. Eating a Romana pizza is hard work. Knives are too blunt to cut the pizza easily, this is the same for all Pizza Express restaurants. I think that's why they give you a wheeled pizza cutter with every Romana you order. Otherwise, you know what to expect in every Pizza Express. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RK said: "Great Night
    Fabulous as always. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Ace "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adriana said: "Great dinner!
    We came in the restaurant not expecting much but we definitely got more than we thought "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said:
    " Always please with the enfield pizza express. Service is 5 star, food 5star. Polite, friendly, and easy. Keep up the good work guys "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said: "Good pizza
    We had three different pizza's and each was very tasty with a thin crispy base. Also had the lasagne which came to the table bubbling - taste OK but something (an ingredient can't put my finger on what one) was missing - thankfully not the meat sauce! All in all a pleasant experience:-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall