tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Zizzi - Lincoln image
Zizzi - Lincoln image
Zizzi - Lincoln image
Zizzi - Lincoln image

2 for 1 at Zizzi - Lincoln

Zizzi restaurants are run the Italian way - passionate and homely with a little flair. Each one's a bit different in character, architecture, age and feel. At Zizzi, they are passionate about their food. They take great pride in what comes in and out of their kitchens. It starts with the ingredients - always simple and well prepared. They only use Arborio rice (named after the town in the Po valley region where it's grown) for risotto because they've yet to find a creamier one.

There's nothing complicated about the approach Zizzi take, they love simple Italian cookery and believe that you can taste when someone loves what they do.

Important Information

Please Note: This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard booking. Sharers and the Bambini menu are excluded from the offer and your tastecard cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or set menus. Due to huge demand, unfortunately Zizzi is unable to accept the cards ALL DAY on Friday and Saturday, any other special days throughout the year (eg. Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, and Father's Day), or throughout December. Take-aways are also not included in the offer.

View all reviews
Zizzi - Lincoln
Average member score
4.7 25
Diner rating
Excellent
19
Very good
4
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lisa said
" Good service, great food"
Read more
H said "Good Value
No need to pre book
Good selection good
Waiter attentive
A little quiet mid..."
Read more
Lisa said
" Really nice meal."
Read more
Ricky said "Food Was Only Ok
Ate here for lunch, food was ok but nothing special."
Read more
" Brilliant food and service"
Read more
Jill said
" First time using both Tastecard and visiting Zizzi at Lincoln's Brayford. Will not be the..."
Read more
Catherine said
" Once again great food and service"
Read more
Catherine said
" Brilliant meal nice atmosphere would recommend"
Read more
Catherine said
" Brilliant meal and great service will defiantly be back"
Read more
James said "Quick Service
Quick service was important tonight so we had time for dinner before cinema.. We didn't even..."
Read more
Nader said "Ok...
We had a nice booth, our waiter was incredibly nice and patient, and so were we.
It was my..."
Read more
Josh said "So Good
Never been before so tried it and it didn't disappoint!!"
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
Joanne said
" my favorite place to eat for a treat . love everything about the place"
Read more
Michaela said
" The food was lovely. The service was brilliant and the card was really easy to use. I would..."
Read more
LB said
" Great food great service"
Read more
Mr said
" Fantastic staff, service, atmosphere, and food! Although I would have liked a bigger portion!"
Read more
Sue said "Delicious Excellent
Excellent service, friendly staff and delicious food. Went with my daughter. She has thoroughly..."
Read more
" Lovely !"
Read more
S said
" Great!"
Read more
LEIGH said "Zizzi lincoln
Simply Great food, great service..:-)"
Read more
Mark said
" Overhaul very good meal and venue, card used and major worries. The service was polite but a..."
Read more
ASHLEIGH said "Excellent food
Fast and delicious food service was outstanding! One of my favourite places EXCELLENT"
Read more
Darren said "Tasty Treat
My wife and I played lunchtime roulette with our TasteCard today, and luckily for us, we hit on..."
Read more
DAVID said
" This meal was to be a celebration of my birthday, however we were really disappointed, the..."
Read more
  • Lisa said:
    " Good service, great food "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Good Value
    No need to pre book
    Good selection good
    Waiter attentive
    A little quiet mid week
    Will return "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Really nice meal. "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ricky said: "Food Was Only Ok
    Ate here for lunch, food was ok but nothing special. "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Brilliant food and service "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jill said:
    " First time using both Tastecard and visiting Zizzi at Lincoln's Brayford. Will not be the last time for both.

    The restaurant is excellent - the staff were very friendly and helpful.
    Also very aware and knowledgeable about food allergies.
    The food was amazing, I can honestly say one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever been in and definitely the best in Lincoln.

    Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves tasty Italian food that is presented beautifully. "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Once again great food and service "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Brilliant meal nice atmosphere would recommend "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Brilliant meal and great service will defiantly be back "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Quick Service
    Quick service was important tonight so we had time for dinner before cinema.. We didn't even mention this, the staff were just really on the ball!

    The food is lovely, good quality ingredients used by a bloody competent team of chefs. Top marks! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nader said: "Ok...
    We had a nice booth, our waiter was incredibly nice and patient, and so were we.
    It was my fiancée's birthday dinner. We got our starters 1 hour after we sat down. Mains came 20 minutes after that, even though we wanted everything together. Two mains were missing things. We got the cake in the end but had to wait to ask for plates and forks! Lol
    It's a shame because it's a nice restaurant, good food and a good deal with the tastecard.
    The manager did the right thing in the end with the bill. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "So Good
    Never been before so tried it and it didn't disappoint!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " my favorite place to eat for a treat . love everything about the place "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said:
    " The food was lovely. The service was brilliant and the card was really easy to use. I would definitely recommend anyone to pay a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LB said:
    " Great food great service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Fantastic staff, service, atmosphere, and food! Although I would have liked a bigger portion! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Delicious Excellent
    Excellent service, friendly staff and delicious food. Went with my daughter. She has thoroughly enjoyed her Calzone Carne...loves the bolognese sauce poured on the filling of the Calzone...my rustica based pepperoni...tasty.. :-) Excellent value. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely ! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " Great! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEIGH said: "Zizzi lincoln
    Simply Great food, great service..:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Overhaul very good meal and venue, card used and major worries. The service was polite but a little slow at one point. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ASHLEIGH said: "Excellent food
    Fast and delicious food service was outstanding! One of my favourite places EXCELLENT "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Tasty Treat
    My wife and I played lunchtime roulette with our TasteCard today, and luckily for us, we hit on Zizzi's.
    The food was delicious and the staff attentive. We'll certainly be back again. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " This meal was to be a celebration of my birthday, however we were really disappointed, the Lassagne was just like a sponge pudding very dry and just not Italian tasting at all, with very little atmosphere. The experience was not to be repeated. However my son's pizza looked very appetising. "
    Posted 3 years, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lisa said:
    " Good service, great food "
    Posted 1 month, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • H said: "Good Value
    No need to pre book
    Good selection good
    Waiter attentive
    A little quiet mid week
    Will return "
    Posted 1 month, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said:
    " Really nice meal. "
    Posted 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ricky said: "Food Was Only Ok
    Ate here for lunch, food was ok but nothing special. "
    Posted 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Brilliant food and service "
    Posted 8 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jill said:
    " First time using both Tastecard and visiting Zizzi at Lincoln's Brayford. Will not be the last time for both.

    The restaurant is excellent - the staff were very friendly and helpful.
    Also very aware and knowledgeable about food allergies.
    The food was amazing, I can honestly say one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever been in and definitely the best in Lincoln.

    Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves tasty Italian food that is presented beautifully. "
    Posted 8 months, 14 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Once again great food and service "
    Posted 9 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Brilliant meal nice atmosphere would recommend "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Catherine said:
    " Brilliant meal and great service will defiantly be back "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Quick Service
    Quick service was important tonight so we had time for dinner before cinema.. We didn't even mention this, the staff were just really on the ball!

    The food is lovely, good quality ingredients used by a bloody competent team of chefs. Top marks! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nader said: "Ok...
    We had a nice booth, our waiter was incredibly nice and patient, and so were we.
    It was my fiancée's birthday dinner. We got our starters 1 hour after we sat down. Mains came 20 minutes after that, even though we wanted everything together. Two mains were missing things. We got the cake in the end but had to wait to ask for plates and forks! Lol
    It's a shame because it's a nice restaurant, good food and a good deal with the tastecard.
    The manager did the right thing in the end with the bill. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "So Good
    Never been before so tried it and it didn't disappoint!! "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joanne said:
    " my favorite place to eat for a treat . love everything about the place "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michaela said:
    " The food was lovely. The service was brilliant and the card was really easy to use. I would definitely recommend anyone to pay a visit. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LB said:
    " Great food great service "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mr said:
    " Fantastic staff, service, atmosphere, and food! Although I would have liked a bigger portion! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Delicious Excellent
    Excellent service, friendly staff and delicious food. Went with my daughter. She has thoroughly enjoyed her Calzone Carne...loves the bolognese sauce poured on the filling of the Calzone...my rustica based pepperoni...tasty.. :-) Excellent value. Highly recommended. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely ! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • S said:
    " Great! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEIGH said: "Zizzi lincoln
    Simply Great food, great service..:-) "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said:
    " Overhaul very good meal and venue, card used and major worries. The service was polite but a little slow at one point. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ASHLEIGH said: "Excellent food
    Fast and delicious food service was outstanding! One of my favourite places EXCELLENT "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren said: "Tasty Treat
    My wife and I played lunchtime roulette with our TasteCard today, and luckily for us, we hit on Zizzi's.
    The food was delicious and the staff attentive. We'll certainly be back again. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " This meal was to be a celebration of my birthday, however we were really disappointed, the Lassagne was just like a sponge pudding very dry and just not Italian tasting at all, with very little atmosphere. The experience was not to be repeated. However my son's pizza looked very appetising. "
    Posted 3 years, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall