tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - GREENWICH - CHURCH STREET image
PizzaExpress - GREENWICH - CHURCH STREET image
PizzaExpress - GREENWICH - CHURCH STREET image
PizzaExpress - GREENWICH - CHURCH STREET image
PizzaExpress - GREENWICH - CHURCH STREET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - GREENWICH - CHURCH STREET

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - GREENWICH - CHURCH STREET
Average member score
4.3 15
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
6
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
KARL said "Brilliant, couldnt fault.
Agata was brilliant, new menu offered extra dishes best deals and was very friendly. Would..."
Read more
" The food at Pizza Express is great!!! However the service from some of the staff needs work...."
Read more
Aikaterini said
" Good service"
Read more
" Decent"
Read more
Jackie said
" Lovely pizzas and desserts we finished everything. Will be going back soon:-)"
Read more
Laramon said
" Not as good as usual, service not as friendly or attentive. Was asked what we wanted to eat..."
Read more
BH said "Yum
Great food"
Read more
Allan said "Not the best Pizza Express
Food average but nothing really to shout home about - I've definitely had better. They..."
Read more
Rebecca said "Exactly as you'd expect :-)
Staff fab, food exactly what we would expect from pizza express and so easy to use the tastecard...."
Read more
Edgar said "Bad Customer Service
The service was horrible. The blond waitress who serve us, ruined our dinner and Saturday..."
Read more
Matt said
" Great food, fast and efficient service! Very nice place to enjoy a meal"
Read more
Wendy said
" Very pleasant meal."
Read more
Jimmy said "Great service
Couldn't ask for any more!!!
Very welcoming!!"
Read more
" Great food and service!!
Would use again!!"
Read more
g said "lovley
had another lovely visit to pizza express in greenwich"
Read more
  • KARL said: "Brilliant, couldnt fault.
    Agata was brilliant, new menu offered extra dishes best deals and was very friendly. Would definitely visit again :-) "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food at Pizza Express is great!!! However the service from some of the staff needs work. It's not nice to be spoken to rudely as a paying customer. "
    Posted 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aikaterini said:
    " Good service "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Decent "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said:
    " Lovely pizzas and desserts we finished everything. Will be going back soon:-) "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laramon said:
    " Not as good as usual, service not as friendly or attentive. Was asked what we wanted to eat before being offered a drink. Food was nice. "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BH said: "Yum
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allan said: "Not the best Pizza Express
    Food average but nothing really to shout home about - I've definitely had better. They skimped on the butter with the Doughballs Formaggi that weren't that cheesy and had to ask for more. We had barely finished our starters when the mains appeared and had to ask for parmesan, nothing was offered. Would find another one before using this again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Exactly as you'd expect :-)
    Staff fab, food exactly what we would expect from pizza express and so easy to use the tastecard. We phoned to book and were told this was no longer necessary when using a tastecard. We forgot to present it when asking for the bill and the waitress was still happy to accept it and amend our bill. A lovely pre-cinema meal "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edgar said: "Bad Customer Service
    The service was horrible. The blond waitress who serve us, ruined our dinner and Saturday evening. Hence this bad customer service should not be repeated for the sake of pizza express reputation. "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Great food, fast and efficient service! Very nice place to enjoy a meal "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said:
    " Very pleasant meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jimmy said: "Great service
    Couldn't ask for any more!!!
    Very welcoming!! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service!!
    Would use again!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • g said: "lovley
    had another lovely visit to pizza express in greenwich "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • KARL said: "Brilliant, couldnt fault.
    Agata was brilliant, new menu offered extra dishes best deals and was very friendly. Would definitely visit again :-) "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " The food at Pizza Express is great!!! However the service from some of the staff needs work. It's not nice to be spoken to rudely as a paying customer. "
    Posted 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aikaterini said:
    " Good service "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Decent "
    Posted 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jackie said:
    " Lovely pizzas and desserts we finished everything. Will be going back soon:-) "
    Posted 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laramon said:
    " Not as good as usual, service not as friendly or attentive. Was asked what we wanted to eat before being offered a drink. Food was nice. "
    Posted 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BH said: "Yum
    Great food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allan said: "Not the best Pizza Express
    Food average but nothing really to shout home about - I've definitely had better. They skimped on the butter with the Doughballs Formaggi that weren't that cheesy and had to ask for more. We had barely finished our starters when the mains appeared and had to ask for parmesan, nothing was offered. Would find another one before using this again. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Exactly as you'd expect :-)
    Staff fab, food exactly what we would expect from pizza express and so easy to use the tastecard. We phoned to book and were told this was no longer necessary when using a tastecard. We forgot to present it when asking for the bill and the waitress was still happy to accept it and amend our bill. A lovely pre-cinema meal "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Edgar said: "Bad Customer Service
    The service was horrible. The blond waitress who serve us, ruined our dinner and Saturday evening. Hence this bad customer service should not be repeated for the sake of pizza express reputation. "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said:
    " Great food, fast and efficient service! Very nice place to enjoy a meal "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wendy said:
    " Very pleasant meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jimmy said: "Great service
    Couldn't ask for any more!!!
    Very welcoming!! "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great food and service!!
    Would use again!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • g said: "lovley
    had another lovely visit to pizza express in greenwich "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall