tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Prezzo - Eltham image
Prezzo - Eltham image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Eltham

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: For the period of 11/08/2017 – 01/09/2017 you can use your tastecard on Fridays (Valid Sun- Thurs all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Eltham
Average member score
4.6 18
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
4
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chandra said
" Friendly service
Good tasty pizza
Polite staff"
Read more
Mike said "Lovely Lunch
Nice quick three course lunch before some shopping!
Thanks Prezzo"
Read more
Jaimesha said
" Enjoyed the meal"
Read more
PW said "Fabulous
Reguarly attend - fantastic evenings always"
Read more
RYAN said "Yummy
Nice"
Read more
Sarah said "Lovely Meal
A lovely evening.. The food was absolutely scrummy x"
Read more
"Excellent food
would highly recommend food and staff great we will be back"
Read more
Steve said
" Great and easy to use"
Read more
Anonime said "None
Is not best expirence"
Read more
" Good food, and friendly waiting staff however waiting time to pay and leave was very long!"
Read more
Laramon said "Fantastic
Fantastic food, great service & lovely atmosphere, cant recommend this enough. Even better..."
Read more
Laramon said
" Love it here! Have visited 3 times & each time i am impressed by the friendly service,..."
Read more
Elle said
" Very pleasant staff. Food was nice just a shame they didn't have my favourite dessert as..."
Read more
"Lovely food
Lovely food.
Lovely staff.
Easy booking."
Read more
Faz said
" First time me and my wife have been to this place. Love the decor and atmosphere. Great food...."
Read more
Joel said "Prezzo Eltham
Always enjoy having dinner here. Friendly staff, excellent food and a relaxed atmosphere."
Read more
Kat said "Good Lunch
It was good! Myself and my friend had chicken and bacon salad it tasted good but amount of..."
Read more
Nic said "Italian dining at its best
Excellent food, service atmosphere; couldn't be better.

The house wine is..."
Read more
  • Chandra said:
    " Friendly service
    Good tasty pizza
    Polite staff "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Lovely Lunch
    Nice quick three course lunch before some shopping!
    Thanks Prezzo "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaimesha said:
    " Enjoyed the meal "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PW said: "Fabulous
    Reguarly attend - fantastic evenings always "
    Posted 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RYAN said: "Yummy
    Nice "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Lovely Meal
    A lovely evening.. The food was absolutely scrummy x "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent food
    would highly recommend food and staff great we will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great and easy to use "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonime said: "None
    Is not best expirence "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, and friendly waiting staff however waiting time to pay and leave was very long! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laramon said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food, great service & lovely atmosphere, cant recommend this enough. Even better with 50% off "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laramon said:
    " Love it here! Have visited 3 times & each time i am impressed by the friendly service, excellent food & great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elle said:
    " Very pleasant staff. Food was nice just a shame they didn't have my favourite dessert as they are no longer able to order it. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely food
    Lovely food.
    Lovely staff.
    Easy booking. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faz said:
    " First time me and my wife have been to this place. Love the decor and atmosphere. Great food. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joel said: "Prezzo Eltham
    Always enjoy having dinner here. Friendly staff, excellent food and a relaxed atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "Good Lunch
    It was good! Myself and my friend had chicken and bacon salad it tasted good but amount of chicken was next to nothing. Still pleased with the experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nic said: "Italian dining at its best
    Excellent food, service atmosphere; couldn't be better.

    The house wine is superb.

    Great value. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Chandra said:
    " Friendly service
    Good tasty pizza
    Polite staff "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said: "Lovely Lunch
    Nice quick three course lunch before some shopping!
    Thanks Prezzo "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jaimesha said:
    " Enjoyed the meal "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PW said: "Fabulous
    Reguarly attend - fantastic evenings always "
    Posted 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RYAN said: "Yummy
    Nice "
    Posted 4 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Lovely Meal
    A lovely evening.. The food was absolutely scrummy x "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent food
    would highly recommend food and staff great we will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Great and easy to use "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonime said: "None
    Is not best expirence "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good food, and friendly waiting staff however waiting time to pay and leave was very long! "
    Posted 2 years, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laramon said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food, great service & lovely atmosphere, cant recommend this enough. Even better with 50% off "
    Posted 2 years, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laramon said:
    " Love it here! Have visited 3 times & each time i am impressed by the friendly service, excellent food & great atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Elle said:
    " Very pleasant staff. Food was nice just a shame they didn't have my favourite dessert as they are no longer able to order it. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely food
    Lovely food.
    Lovely staff.
    Easy booking. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Faz said:
    " First time me and my wife have been to this place. Love the decor and atmosphere. Great food. Will definitely be going back. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joel said: "Prezzo Eltham
    Always enjoy having dinner here. Friendly staff, excellent food and a relaxed atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kat said: "Good Lunch
    It was good! Myself and my friend had chicken and bacon salad it tasted good but amount of chicken was next to nothing. Still pleased with the experience. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nic said: "Italian dining at its best
    Excellent food, service atmosphere; couldn't be better.

    The house wine is superb.

    Great value. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 19 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall