tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
The Coriander image
The Coriander image

2 for 1 at The Coriander

The staff at The Coriander management take great care to ensure that their diners are happy with both the food and service. The whole team have many years of experience in providing service and catering to standards of excellence.

The food speaks for itself. A delicate blend of Northern Indian and Bangladeshi flavours combine to create a unique taste to tantalise all palates. Only fresh ingredients are used, as well as locally sourced produce where possible.

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available on the Sunday Lunch menu. The card is not valid on Bank Holidays or any Celebratory days.

View all reviews
The Coriander
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sarah said "Very nice dinner
We decided to come to this restaurant for a birthday meal as a last minute decision and we have..."
Read more
Janet said "food and service fantadtic
I ate at this restaurant with two friends. The service was excellent. The food was cooked..."
Read more
Jyot said
" Good service and food"
Read more
David said
" We found the food to be very good - everything seemed fresh and tasty. The restaurant has a nice..."
Read more
  • Sarah said: "Very nice dinner
    We decided to come to this restaurant for a birthday meal as a last minute decision and we have been left very IMPRESSED! Service and food was very nice! Definitely reccomended and will come again "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "food and service fantadtic
    I ate at this restaurant with two friends. The service was excellent. The food was cooked beautiful and a lot of choice of different dishes. tastecard was very easy to use. The waiter gave us complimentary drinks after a nice touch we will definitely come back soon "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jyot said:
    " Good service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " We found the food to be very good - everything seemed fresh and tasty. The restaurant has a nice ambience and was busy even though it was a Thursday. Staff were OK, although most Indian restaurants do well for customer service, so nothing particularly special there. Because of the way they are sold separately, be aware that "sundries", such as rice and naans, were not covered by tastecard, even though I can't think of anyone who would order curry without either rice or naan. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sarah said: "Very nice dinner
    We decided to come to this restaurant for a birthday meal as a last minute decision and we have been left very IMPRESSED! Service and food was very nice! Definitely reccomended and will come again "
    Posted 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "food and service fantadtic
    I ate at this restaurant with two friends. The service was excellent. The food was cooked beautiful and a lot of choice of different dishes. tastecard was very easy to use. The waiter gave us complimentary drinks after a nice touch we will definitely come back soon "
    Posted 1 month, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jyot said:
    " Good service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " We found the food to be very good - everything seemed fresh and tasty. The restaurant has a nice ambience and was busy even though it was a Thursday. Staff were OK, although most Indian restaurants do well for customer service, so nothing particularly special there. Because of the way they are sold separately, be aware that "sundries", such as rice and naans, were not covered by tastecard, even though I can't think of anyone who would order curry without either rice or naan. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall