tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LONDON BRIDGE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LONDON BRIDGE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LONDON BRIDGE image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LONDON BRIDGE image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - LONDON BRIDGE

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - LONDON BRIDGE
Average member score
3.8 12
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
1
Good
3
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Amazing food"
Read more
Westy018 said
" After waiting for sometime a waiter approached and took our order. When our drinks arrived they..."
Read more
Col said "Great Service And Kind Waiter
I would recommend any one to use pizza express but always pick the right restaurant is the start"
Read more
GSK said
" Great place to eat. Good service, good food and great discount with Tastecard"
Read more
Heath said "Superb service
Great food"
Read more
Louise said
" Great"
Read more
naomi said "Fab!
Great food and fab service from Chris!"
Read more
Maryam said "Very Good...
We went on a Sunday afternoon, the restaurant was very peaceful and too crowded at all. Very nice..."
Read more
CRISTINA said "Horrible experience
I booked a table on Saturday for 2 people. I love Pizza Express and I have never had a problem...."
Read more
NEIL said "Very nice
Lovely meal, good service, nice atmosphere
."
Read more
David said "Loud
Very small space over crowded and far too loud. The service was good and staff friendly enough..."
Read more
Kyle said "Absolutely horrendous!!!
Walked it.. All looked very nice! Me and my partner have ate at a nottingham pizza express before..."
Read more
"Very busy outpost of this chain. Lively atmosphere, but expect to wait for a table and you may..."
Read more
  • " Amazing food "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Westy018 said:
    " After waiting for sometime a waiter approached and took our order. When our drinks arrived they were not what we ordered. These were changed immediately and apologies made. Our starter arrived fairly quickly, however we waited around 45 minutes after finishing the starter for our main course. When the main course finally arrived there were some things missing. We asked the waiter about this only to be told that he had forgotten to order the missing items!! I admire his honesty but that didn't help much.
    On receiving the bill, I noticed that there was a 25 pence donation charge for McMillan. This was not mentioned to us at all. Now, I don't mind giving to charity but I don't want to be robbed of it! When I challenged the waiter about the charge he said that normally customers don't notice!
    All in all it wasn't the greatest of experiences, however the food was ok. "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Col said: "Great Service And Kind Waiter
    I would recommend any one to use pizza express but always pick the right restaurant is the start "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GSK said:
    " Great place to eat. Good service, good food and great discount with Tastecard "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heath said: "Superb service
    Great food "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • naomi said: "Fab!
    Great food and fab service from Chris! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maryam said: "Very Good...
    We went on a Sunday afternoon, the restaurant was very peaceful and too crowded at all. Very nice environment for the afternoon chat and a good meal. The service was good and easy to use card. Definitely go again!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CRISTINA said: "Horrible experience
    I booked a table on Saturday for 2 people. I love Pizza Express and I have never had a problem. On my tastecard app it doesn't say anything about Saturdays being restricted anymore and that is why I booked it. On arrival I told the waiter about my tastecard and he said no problem. We dinned and everything was fine. Then I asked for the bill only to be told that they don't take tastecard on Saturdays. I remind the waiter the app doesn't mention Saturdays. He then points out it is Valentine's Day and it is excluded. I say fine, but I should have been told when I walked in. He then calls the manager and she was so rude, telling me again they don't take the card on Saturdays and for me to check Tastecard T&C. Disgraceful. I'm never going back to this Pizza Express. We were not given an apology or anything, which is what really kissed me off. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NEIL said: "Very nice
    Lovely meal, good service, nice atmosphere
    . "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Loud
    Very small space over crowded and far too loud. The service was good and staff friendly enough but stay too long and you will definitely get a headache, certainly not a place for a chat over dinner. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyle said: "Absolutely horrendous!!!
    Walked it.. All looked very nice! Me and my partner have ate at a nottingham pizza express before and it was brilliant in every aspect. Come for a short break in London and decided to have lunch at the pizza express. Went up to the top floor to not even be acknowledged (even though there was roughly 5 tables being used between 6 staff), we sat down for about 15 minutes still no one came to see us. They had acknowledged us by now but didn't come over to see if we wanted drinks or food. We got to the stage where we said we would wait one for minute. During that one minute another couple came up and was greeted and sat down with menus. That's was the final straw we got up and left. Would not go to that restaurant even if they paid for it the staff are useless. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very busy outpost of this chain. Lively atmosphere, but expect to wait for a table and you may find your waiter/waitress a little frantic and rushed off their feet. Food good - in the typical Pizza Express style. Jonathon "
    Posted 5 years, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Amazing food "
    Posted 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Westy018 said:
    " After waiting for sometime a waiter approached and took our order. When our drinks arrived they were not what we ordered. These were changed immediately and apologies made. Our starter arrived fairly quickly, however we waited around 45 minutes after finishing the starter for our main course. When the main course finally arrived there were some things missing. We asked the waiter about this only to be told that he had forgotten to order the missing items!! I admire his honesty but that didn't help much.
    On receiving the bill, I noticed that there was a 25 pence donation charge for McMillan. This was not mentioned to us at all. Now, I don't mind giving to charity but I don't want to be robbed of it! When I challenged the waiter about the charge he said that normally customers don't notice!
    All in all it wasn't the greatest of experiences, however the food was ok. "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Col said: "Great Service And Kind Waiter
    I would recommend any one to use pizza express but always pick the right restaurant is the start "
    Posted 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GSK said:
    " Great place to eat. Good service, good food and great discount with Tastecard "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heath said: "Superb service
    Great food "
    Posted 11 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • naomi said: "Fab!
    Great food and fab service from Chris! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maryam said: "Very Good...
    We went on a Sunday afternoon, the restaurant was very peaceful and too crowded at all. Very nice environment for the afternoon chat and a good meal. The service was good and easy to use card. Definitely go again!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 10 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CRISTINA said: "Horrible experience
    I booked a table on Saturday for 2 people. I love Pizza Express and I have never had a problem. On my tastecard app it doesn't say anything about Saturdays being restricted anymore and that is why I booked it. On arrival I told the waiter about my tastecard and he said no problem. We dinned and everything was fine. Then I asked for the bill only to be told that they don't take tastecard on Saturdays. I remind the waiter the app doesn't mention Saturdays. He then points out it is Valentine's Day and it is excluded. I say fine, but I should have been told when I walked in. He then calls the manager and she was so rude, telling me again they don't take the card on Saturdays and for me to check Tastecard T&C. Disgraceful. I'm never going back to this Pizza Express. We were not given an apology or anything, which is what really kissed me off. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NEIL said: "Very nice
    Lovely meal, good service, nice atmosphere
    . "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Loud
    Very small space over crowded and far too loud. The service was good and staff friendly enough but stay too long and you will definitely get a headache, certainly not a place for a chat over dinner. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kyle said: "Absolutely horrendous!!!
    Walked it.. All looked very nice! Me and my partner have ate at a nottingham pizza express before and it was brilliant in every aspect. Come for a short break in London and decided to have lunch at the pizza express. Went up to the top floor to not even be acknowledged (even though there was roughly 5 tables being used between 6 staff), we sat down for about 15 minutes still no one came to see us. They had acknowledged us by now but didn't come over to see if we wanted drinks or food. We got to the stage where we said we would wait one for minute. During that one minute another couple came up and was greeted and sat down with menus. That's was the final straw we got up and left. Would not go to that restaurant even if they paid for it the staff are useless. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Very busy outpost of this chain. Lively atmosphere, but expect to wait for a table and you may find your waiter/waitress a little frantic and rushed off their feet. Food good - in the typical Pizza Express style. Jonathon "
    Posted 5 years, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review