tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Everest Inn Ashford - Kent image
Everest Inn Ashford - Kent image
Everest Inn Ashford - Kent image
Everest Inn Ashford - Kent image
Everest Inn Ashford - Kent image

2 for 1 at Everest Inn Ashford - Kent

Everest Inn Ashford is one of the newest additions to the Everest Inn Group of restaurants. It is the flagship of fine cuisine with its spacious dining area. The restaurant is great for indoor and outdoor cuisine. It has a well-stocked modern bar combined with unique and well balanced fine cuisine; Everest Inn Ashford provides an excellent location for a great afternoon or evening dining experience.

The Everest Inn Group has gone from strength to strength offering quality cuisine and service to all of their customers. The chefs are highly qualified in the art of creating the most flavoursome dishes. The chefs prepare all of the spices in each premises to ensure the highest quality is preserved, each dish has its own special blend of spices and herbs providing a unique taste every time.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Bank Holidays or Celebration Days including Valentine's Day, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day etc. or Christmas Day. Couple only per booking.

View all reviews
Everest Inn Ashford - Kent
Average member score
4.8 14
Diner rating
Excellent
12
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nick said "Excellent
Wonderful fresh cuisine"
Read more
Alan said
" first time there very happy with service and food wood be going bake again"
Read more
Harley said "Couldn't ask for better
Food was as brilliant as always,atmosphere perfect and bill was halved 28.00 instead of 46.00 Read more
Lisa said "Expensive And Tasteless
Been wanting to eat here for ages and was so disappointed. Starter was lovely but the main which..."
Read more
Julie said "Delicious Food And Lovely Staff.
We arrived here on a Thursday night after visiting a very ill friend at the William Harvey. I..."
Read more
Jane said "WOW!!
Amazing food. Great venue and very genuine service. Woukd highly recommend."
Read more
John said "Great food & service
Great food & service"
Read more
Meme said "Great
We really enjoyed our meal and the service was exellent. What a treat and able to use our..."
Read more
Phil said
" First class will be back again very soon"
Read more
Xse said "Try
Guy"
Read more
Alan said "Wren Experience
3 generations 1 late arrival: all taken in their stride.Great buzz in restaurant good service and..."
Read more
Robert said "Lovely
Everything was perfect.
Delicious food.
Fantastic - can't wait to come again!"
Read more
Lisa said "You'll never be disappointed!
This is an amazing restaurant and able to use tastecard too!

We've never had..."
Read more
Tobias said
" Food quality is always very high and staff are attentive and friendly.

Nepalese..."
Read more
  • Nick said: "Excellent
    Wonderful fresh cuisine "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " first time there very happy with service and food wood be going bake again "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harley said: "Couldn't ask for better
    Food was as brilliant as always,atmosphere perfect and bill was halved 28.00 instead of 46.00
    Would highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Expensive And Tasteless
    Been wanting to eat here for ages and was so disappointed. Starter was lovely but the main which was meant to be HOT was bland and just tasted of tomatoes. The biggest shock was the price at the end a bottle of wine starter and main for two with 2 beers would have been £84!!! With our taste card it was £64!! Gutted really as it was our anniversary "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Delicious Food And Lovely Staff.
    We arrived here on a Thursday night after visiting a very ill friend at the William Harvey. I hadn't pre-booked but was allowed to use my tastecard nevertheless, which was very kind. We were also given a choice of table as my son has Aspergers and is ver particular. The drinks order was quickly taken and delivered, as was the food. I'm especially pleased about the childrens menu as it's not something you'd normally find in an Indian/Nepalese restaurant. All of the food was piping hot, well presented and tasted great. We will be coming again without the time constraints of a train to catch. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "WOW!!
    Amazing food. Great venue and very genuine service. Woukd highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great food & service
    Great food & service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meme said: "Great
    We really enjoyed our meal and the service was exellent. What a treat and able to use our tastecard. We will definitely be back soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " First class will be back again very soon "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Xse said: "Try
    Guy "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Wren Experience
    3 generations 1 late arrival: all taken in their stride.Great buzz in restaurant good service and food to die for. All round enjoyment from Grandparents,kids & grandkids. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Lovely
    Everything was perfect.
    Delicious food.
    Fantastic - can't wait to come again! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "You'll never be disappointed!
    This is an amazing restaurant and able to use tastecard too!

    We've never had a disappointing meal and staff are faultless! Take away or eat in- it's delicious! "
    Posted 3 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tobias said:
    " Food quality is always very high and staff are attentive and friendly.

    Nepalese dishes are very good; more usual Indian dishes are also available. Presentation of food is very good.

    We have been many times and always come away impressed. Even midweek the restaurant will have a number of diners providing a welcoming atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nick said: "Excellent
    Wonderful fresh cuisine "
    Posted 2 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said:
    " first time there very happy with service and food wood be going bake again "
    Posted 1 year, 1 day ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harley said: "Couldn't ask for better
    Food was as brilliant as always,atmosphere perfect and bill was halved 28.00 instead of 46.00
    Would highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Expensive And Tasteless
    Been wanting to eat here for ages and was so disappointed. Starter was lovely but the main which was meant to be HOT was bland and just tasted of tomatoes. The biggest shock was the price at the end a bottle of wine starter and main for two with 2 beers would have been £84!!! With our taste card it was £64!! Gutted really as it was our anniversary "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julie said: "Delicious Food And Lovely Staff.
    We arrived here on a Thursday night after visiting a very ill friend at the William Harvey. I hadn't pre-booked but was allowed to use my tastecard nevertheless, which was very kind. We were also given a choice of table as my son has Aspergers and is ver particular. The drinks order was quickly taken and delivered, as was the food. I'm especially pleased about the childrens menu as it's not something you'd normally find in an Indian/Nepalese restaurant. All of the food was piping hot, well presented and tasted great. We will be coming again without the time constraints of a train to catch. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jane said: "WOW!!
    Amazing food. Great venue and very genuine service. Woukd highly recommend. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Great food & service
    Great food & service "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Meme said: "Great
    We really enjoyed our meal and the service was exellent. What a treat and able to use our tastecard. We will definitely be back soon. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Phil said:
    " First class will be back again very soon "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Xse said: "Try
    Guy "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alan said: "Wren Experience
    3 generations 1 late arrival: all taken in their stride.Great buzz in restaurant good service and food to die for. All round enjoyment from Grandparents,kids & grandkids. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Lovely
    Everything was perfect.
    Delicious food.
    Fantastic - can't wait to come again! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "You'll never be disappointed!
    This is an amazing restaurant and able to use tastecard too!

    We've never had a disappointing meal and staff are faultless! Take away or eat in- it's delicious! "
    Posted 3 years ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tobias said:
    " Food quality is always very high and staff are attentive and friendly.

    Nepalese dishes are very good; more usual Indian dishes are also available. Presentation of food is very good.

    We have been many times and always come away impressed. Even midweek the restaurant will have a number of diners providing a welcoming atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 14 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall