tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LONDON - RUSSIA ROW image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - RUSSIA ROW image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - RUSSIA ROW image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - RUSSIA ROW image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - RUSSIA ROW image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - RUSSIA ROW

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - RUSSIA ROW
Average member score
4.7 7
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Amazing"
Read more
" Pizza was especially delusions!"
Read more
Ebrahim said
" Very efficient service all round"
Read more
Darren6005 said "Very friendly restaurant
Great service and superb food in this gem of a restaurant. Our Salvador Dali moustached waiter..."
Read more
Amanda said "Brilliant
Had a nice meal with a friend on a Tuesday evening, used taste card with no problems at all and..."
Read more
Richard said "Great Lunch
Very busy but booked a table in advance. Quick service and great food, drinks are expensive. Good..."
Read more
Laureen said
" very nice staff and good pizzas"
Read more
  • " Amazing "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pizza was especially delusions! "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ebrahim said:
    " Very efficient service all round "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren6005 said: "Very friendly restaurant
    Great service and superb food in this gem of a restaurant. Our Salvador Dali moustached waiter was really welcoming and looked after us throughout the evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Brilliant
    Had a nice meal with a friend on a Tuesday evening, used taste card with no problems at all and service was great! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great Lunch
    Very busy but booked a table in advance. Quick service and great food, drinks are expensive. Good atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laureen said:
    " very nice staff and good pizzas "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Amazing "
    Posted 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Pizza was especially delusions! "
    Posted 9 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ebrahim said:
    " Very efficient service all round "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Darren6005 said: "Very friendly restaurant
    Great service and superb food in this gem of a restaurant. Our Salvador Dali moustached waiter was really welcoming and looked after us throughout the evening. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amanda said: "Brilliant
    Had a nice meal with a friend on a Tuesday evening, used taste card with no problems at all and service was great! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great Lunch
    Very busy but booked a table in advance. Quick service and great food, drinks are expensive. Good atmosphere. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laureen said:
    " very nice staff and good pizzas "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall