tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LONDON - SHAD THAMES image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - SHAD THAMES image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - SHAD THAMES image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - SHAD THAMES image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - SHAD THAMES image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - SHAD THAMES

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - SHAD THAMES
Average member score
4.8 13
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Steph said "Hidden Gem
Excellent service by both servers, food was great and we loved the ambient background music!"
Read more
peter said
" Lovely jubbly"
Read more
MARK said "Lovely meal
Afternoon meal so a bit quiet, food excellent, staff very friend and helpful."
Read more
Great said
" Great"
Read more
Ogre said
" Great local pizza. Makes a change from eating wildebeests in my cave."
Read more
Mary said "Okay
Service not as good as usual. Seems they have had a change of staff. Food as good as usual"
Read more
"Great Venue
Not much to say except that this is one of the better Pizza Express venues I have been to. Great..."
Read more
Mark said "Fantastic!
The food was excellent, but the thing that really stood out was the service. There are..."
Read more
Sasha said "Lunch Delight
Pizza was just great and staff very polite/friendly"
Read more
Tracey said "Early dinna
Lovely clean and welcoming restaurant. Able to choose our own table. Service was quick friendly..."
Read more
Loraine said "Good Traditional Pizza
Last meal of our little trip to London and must say one of the best. Nestled behind the riverbank..."
Read more
"Great Meal
Good food and great service!!"
Read more
HOLLY said "Great staff and great venue
Went with kids in the evening and the service was great, staff were really good with the kids and..."
Read more
"Great service and romantic place, great food especially at Sunday it's not busy there so you..."
Read more
  • Steph said: "Hidden Gem
    Excellent service by both servers, food was great and we loved the ambient background music! "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said:
    " Lovely jubbly "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "Lovely meal
    Afternoon meal so a bit quiet, food excellent, staff very friend and helpful. "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said:
    " Great "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ogre said:
    " Great local pizza. Makes a change from eating wildebeests in my cave. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Okay
    Service not as good as usual. Seems they have had a change of staff. Food as good as usual "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Venue
    Not much to say except that this is one of the better Pizza Express venues I have been to. Great food and very fresh ingredients. No complaints whatsoever! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Fantastic!
    The food was excellent, but the thing that really stood out was the service. There are restaurants charging 5 times as much nearby that could learn from this place. Excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sasha said: "Lunch Delight
    Pizza was just great and staff very polite/friendly "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Early dinna
    Lovely clean and welcoming restaurant. Able to choose our own table. Service was quick friendly and efficient. Food was delish "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loraine said: "Good Traditional Pizza
    Last meal of our little trip to London and must say one of the best. Nestled behind the riverbank is this cosy wee restaurant which serves good food with friendly staff. Highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Meal
    Good food and great service!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HOLLY said: "Great staff and great venue
    Went with kids in the evening and the service was great, staff were really good with the kids and we had a lovely time! Would definitly visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great service and romantic place, great food especially at Sunday it's not busy there so you can really spend quality time there:) Max   "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Steph said: "Hidden Gem
    Excellent service by both servers, food was great and we loved the ambient background music! "
    Posted 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • peter said:
    " Lovely jubbly "
    Posted 5 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MARK said: "Lovely meal
    Afternoon meal so a bit quiet, food excellent, staff very friend and helpful. "
    Posted 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Great said:
    " Great "
    Posted 6 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ogre said:
    " Great local pizza. Makes a change from eating wildebeests in my cave. "
    Posted 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mary said: "Okay
    Service not as good as usual. Seems they have had a change of staff. Food as good as usual "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Venue
    Not much to say except that this is one of the better Pizza Express venues I have been to. Great food and very fresh ingredients. No complaints whatsoever! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Fantastic!
    The food was excellent, but the thing that really stood out was the service. There are restaurants charging 5 times as much nearby that could learn from this place. Excellent! "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sasha said: "Lunch Delight
    Pizza was just great and staff very polite/friendly "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Early dinna
    Lovely clean and welcoming restaurant. Able to choose our own table. Service was quick friendly and efficient. Food was delish "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Loraine said: "Good Traditional Pizza
    Last meal of our little trip to London and must say one of the best. Nestled behind the riverbank is this cosy wee restaurant which serves good food with friendly staff. Highly recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Meal
    Good food and great service!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HOLLY said: "Great staff and great venue
    Went with kids in the evening and the service was great, staff were really good with the kids and we had a lovely time! Would definitly visit again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great service and romantic place, great food especially at Sunday it's not busy there so you can really spend quality time there:) Max   "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review