tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SHEPHERDS BUSH image
PizzaExpress - SHEPHERDS BUSH image
PizzaExpress - SHEPHERDS BUSH image
PizzaExpress - SHEPHERDS BUSH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SHEPHERDS BUSH

With the change in seasons, PizzaExpress are cooking up dishes perfect for when the nights draw in. Amongst others, not to be missed are the meaty fine lamb meatball Basilicata as well as the return of the winning favourite Rustichella, sure to satisfy the loyal fans and newcomers alike.

If you’re looking to indulge, the Chocolate Fondant ‘PizzaExpress’ with a gooey molten centre is bound to hit the spot and warm up chilly evenings. For a taste of Autumn like no other, put a visit to PizzaExpress on the top of your must-do list!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Monday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SHEPHERDS BUSH
Average member score
4.1 14
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
3
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Team said
" Amazing staff! 100//100!!thanks for the amazing diner despite we were in a rush to see a movie!:)"
Read more
Silvio said "Food is very poor
Starter was very watery, pizza was cold."
Read more
Stephen said
" Great food but took ages for the staff to come over and take our order even though there were..."
Read more
K said "Overpriced but tasty
Would go back on the tastecard... but wouldn't pay full price. My 6 year old son was still..."
Read more
" Lovely time - great food and fantastic music"
Read more
Maimoona said "My fav branch
Been here many times. Food and service spot on."
Read more
" Awesomely"
Read more
Pat said "lovely pizza
I have been many times to this branch of pizza express and they never disappoint - food and..."
Read more
Aamir said "Great
Fast and friendly service. Food was very nice. Great value"
Read more
He's said
" Fine"
Read more
ken said "dissapointed
First time ever very dissapointed with the quality of the pizza, sad this shepherds bush one..."
Read more
" Very nice meal, quick and easy :-)"
Read more
Ruth said "Excellent despite being packed
Food was as great as Pizza Express do, but the real beauty was the service which was impeccable..."
Read more
"Excellent
Service was great."
Read more
  • Team said:
    " Amazing staff! 100//100!!thanks for the amazing diner despite we were in a rush to see a movie!:) "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silvio said: "Food is very poor
    Starter was very watery, pizza was cold. "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said:
    " Great food but took ages for the staff to come over and take our order even though there were only 6 tables in use. Worth trying again. "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Overpriced but tasty
    Would go back on the tastecard... but wouldn't pay full price. My 6 year old son was still hungry after eating a adult pizza for £11. (It was thin crust... but come on) we usually share a med pizza and have some left over for lunch. Good quality for dieters tho ;) "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely time - great food and fantastic music "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maimoona said: "My fav branch
    Been here many times. Food and service spot on. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Awesomely "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat said: "lovely pizza
    I have been many times to this branch of pizza express and they never disappoint - food and service is very good - i will continue to be a regular customer "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aamir said: "Great
    Fast and friendly service. Food was very nice. Great value "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • He's said:
    " Fine "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ken said: "dissapointed
    First time ever very dissapointed with the quality of the pizza, sad this shepherds bush one damaging the brand! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice meal, quick and easy :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Excellent despite being packed
    Food was as great as Pizza Express do, but the real beauty was the service which was impeccable despite the restaurant being consistently full, and a table of 14 turning up after we arrived. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Service was great. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Team said:
    " Amazing staff! 100//100!!thanks for the amazing diner despite we were in a rush to see a movie!:) "
    Posted 6 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Silvio said: "Food is very poor
    Starter was very watery, pizza was cold. "
    Posted 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said:
    " Great food but took ages for the staff to come over and take our order even though there were only 6 tables in use. Worth trying again. "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said: "Overpriced but tasty
    Would go back on the tastecard... but wouldn't pay full price. My 6 year old son was still hungry after eating a adult pizza for £11. (It was thin crust... but come on) we usually share a med pizza and have some left over for lunch. Good quality for dieters tho ;) "
    Posted 11 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Lovely time - great food and fantastic music "
    Posted 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maimoona said: "My fav branch
    Been here many times. Food and service spot on. "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Awesomely "
    Posted 1 year, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pat said: "lovely pizza
    I have been many times to this branch of pizza express and they never disappoint - food and service is very good - i will continue to be a regular customer "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aamir said: "Great
    Fast and friendly service. Food was very nice. Great value "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • He's said:
    " Fine "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ken said: "dissapointed
    First time ever very dissapointed with the quality of the pizza, sad this shepherds bush one damaging the brand! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very nice meal, quick and easy :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ruth said: "Excellent despite being packed
    Food was as great as Pizza Express do, but the real beauty was the service which was impeccable despite the restaurant being consistently full, and a table of 14 turning up after we arrived. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent
    Service was great. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall