tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - SOUTH WOODFORD image
PizzaExpress - SOUTH WOODFORD image
PizzaExpress - SOUTH WOODFORD image
PizzaExpress - SOUTH WOODFORD image
PizzaExpress - SOUTH WOODFORD image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - SOUTH WOODFORD

At PizzaExpress, they’ve always seen pizza as the perfect sidekick to summer. So wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, make PizzaExpress the go-to destination to bring you a little sunshine in ways you won’t expect.

With a menu bursting with your favourites and plenty of new choices, join PizzaExpress for the pizza you know and love - or even try a new one. You may not be able to rely on the British weather but you can always rely on PizzaExpress. One thing’s for sure; they’ll make your day just that little bit more special and put the cherry (tomato) on your summer.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday or on specific dates in December. 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery, including Click&Collect, Deliveroo and Just Eat orders. 6. Unfortunately, this offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other partner or PizzaExpress promotional offers (including set menus). Only one type of promotional offer can be used per table, group or party, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your tastecard to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - SOUTH WOODFORD
Average member score
4.3 11
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
2
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kay said
" Drinks were served 15 mins after ordering. Service was ok even though it was not very busy. Pizza..."
Read more
Jas said "Great Food
Great food and perfect service.. Will be back.."
Read more
Shamim said "Taste card Reluctant
Not hugely impressed. Upon arriving asked for a table for 4. We were shown a table that was..."
Read more
Jikish said
" Great"
Read more
Adam said
" Very nice place"
Read more
Ash said
" Excellent service and we had a very tasty lunch."
Read more
JP said
" Ok"
Read more
dan said
" excellent"
Read more
Aaron said "Superb Teamwork
Great service and speed - would happily go again."
Read more
Mirza said
" :-)"
Read more
thefish said
" Excellent... Food was delish..waitress was so friendly, a smile goes a long way! 2 for 1 offer..."
Read more
  • Kay said:
    " Drinks were served 15 mins after ordering. Service was ok even though it was not very busy. Pizza was nice. "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jas said: "Great Food
    Great food and perfect service.. Will be back.. "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shamim said: "Taste card Reluctant
    Not hugely impressed. Upon arriving asked for a table for 4. We were shown a table that was really close to the next table, so much so that it was impossible to sit. Asked to be re seated. Took 5 minutes with four of us standing in the middle of the restaurant. Waiter us unfriendly & abrupt. Good was of usual pizza express standard or pretty good. Service was disappointing, felt taste card customers were unwanted. Shame. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jikish said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said:
    " Very nice place "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ash said:
    " Excellent service and we had a very tasty lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JP said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dan said:
    " excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "Superb Teamwork
    Great service and speed - would happily go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mirza said:
    " :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • thefish said:
    " Excellent... Food was delish..waitress was so friendly, a smile goes a long way! 2 for 1 offer is fab :). Definitely will go to this branch again! "
    Posted 3 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Kay said:
    " Drinks were served 15 mins after ordering. Service was ok even though it was not very busy. Pizza was nice. "
    Posted 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jas said: "Great Food
    Great food and perfect service.. Will be back.. "
    Posted 1 year, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shamim said: "Taste card Reluctant
    Not hugely impressed. Upon arriving asked for a table for 4. We were shown a table that was really close to the next table, so much so that it was impossible to sit. Asked to be re seated. Took 5 minutes with four of us standing in the middle of the restaurant. Waiter us unfriendly & abrupt. Good was of usual pizza express standard or pretty good. Service was disappointing, felt taste card customers were unwanted. Shame. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jikish said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said:
    " Very nice place "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ash said:
    " Excellent service and we had a very tasty lunch. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JP said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • dan said:
    " excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Aaron said: "Superb Teamwork
    Great service and speed - would happily go again. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mirza said:
    " :-) "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • thefish said:
    " Excellent... Food was delish..waitress was so friendly, a smile goes a long way! 2 for 1 offer is fab :). Definitely will go to this branch again! "
    Posted 3 years, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall