tastecard
50% off food billMaximum of 6 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
The Harefield image

50% off at The Harefield

The Harefield is a real authentic quaint British pub located in Coleshill in the picturesque village of Harefield.

The venue boasts a varied drinks menu with something to suit every mood and a great range of comfortable seating, perfect for any size of group.

The interior of the pub provides the ambience of a traditional country retreat, alongside modern comforts.

A varied food menu is available and the kitchen is well known for its delicious customary pub grub, made with fresh ingredients for perfect home cooked flavours.

The Harefield is a great spot for top notch service and a relaxed and hospitable dining and drinking experience.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is not available on Sundays as the a la carte menu is not served. The use of multiple cards is not accepted at the Harefield, only 1 card can be used per tastecard booking. Members are required to book at least one hour in advance. Failure to do so and mention that you are a tastecard member will result in your booking not being accepted. The tastecard discount is not available on Celebratory Days e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s day, Father’s day etc and The month of December.

View all reviews
The Harefield
Average member score
4.2 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
John said
" This is an unpretentious pub that does a limited range of food, but the food is good and really..."
Read more
Deborah said
" Fabulous food and service"
Read more
nicola said "The harefield pub
Had a very nice sunday roast, quite large portion of food and a very nice sticky toffee pudding..."
Read more
FTC2068779 said
" Very quiet weekday lunchtime. Service rather slow and inattentive but excellent value food. A..."
Read more
Julian said "Very disappointing
Just had lunch here . Ordered daltons farm free range burger with bacon and cheese . What was..."
Read more
Sue said
" Good pub. Good food. Welcoming. Really good value."
Read more
Joan said
" First visit for 'Sunday Lunch' all freshly cooked...Made us very welcome lovely open..."
Read more
Janet said "Sunday roast and evening meals
Quality of the food is superb, but get in quick for the Sunday roast. Evening menu changes, we..."
Read more
Colin said
" We went there for a family meal, and received a very warm welcome. We all found the food to be of..."
Read more
"Great food great service, I would eat there all the time! Su"
Read more
"I tried this restaurant with my family as it was on the taste card. Although it is mainly a pub..."
Read more
"I eat here all the time. Good value, excellent food and always a warm welcome from the staff...."
Read more
  • John said:
    " This is an unpretentious pub that does a limited range of food, but the food is good and really excellent value with Tastecard. The staff were friendly and service good. The beer was excellent too! "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said:
    " Fabulous food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nicola said: "The harefield pub
    Had a very nice sunday roast, quite large portion of food and a very nice sticky toffee pudding for dessert. Staff were very friendly and helpful would definitely go back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FTC2068779 said:
    " Very quiet weekday lunchtime. Service rather slow and inattentive but excellent value food. A limited but filling menu. No room for dessert after two courses. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said: "Very disappointing
    Just had lunch here . Ordered daltons farm free range burger with bacon and cheese . What was served was a frozen Iceland burger with cheap grated cheese in a cheap soft roll with green mould on . Needless to say Definately will not be returning . "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Good pub. Good food. Welcoming. Really good value. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joan said:
    " First visit for 'Sunday Lunch' all freshly cooked...Made us very welcome lovely open fire ! Good value ! Will return soon "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Sunday roast and evening meals
    Quality of the food is superb, but get in quick for the Sunday roast. Evening menu changes, we had ham egg and chips along with a half pound burger with all the trimmings.all in all its pub food at its best. Go in hungry, you'll go out stuffed. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " We went there for a family meal, and received a very warm welcome. We all found the food to be of a good standard, and will be eating there again soon.

    To sum up, good food, good price and very welcoming "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great food great service, I would eat there all the time! Su "
    Posted 4 years, 23 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I tried this restaurant with my family as it was on the taste card. Although it is mainly a pub the staff were very friendly and welcoming to us and our three kids, 2 three year olds and a seven year old. The food was great value for money with great taste and huge portions. Emma "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I eat here all the time. Good value, excellent food and always a warm welcome from the staff. Sunday lunch is definitely worth making a visit for! Samantha "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • John said:
    " This is an unpretentious pub that does a limited range of food, but the food is good and really excellent value with Tastecard. The staff were friendly and service good. The beer was excellent too! "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Deborah said:
    " Fabulous food and service "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nicola said: "The harefield pub
    Had a very nice sunday roast, quite large portion of food and a very nice sticky toffee pudding for dessert. Staff were very friendly and helpful would definitely go back again. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • FTC2068779 said:
    " Very quiet weekday lunchtime. Service rather slow and inattentive but excellent value food. A limited but filling menu. No room for dessert after two courses. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said: "Very disappointing
    Just had lunch here . Ordered daltons farm free range burger with bacon and cheese . What was served was a frozen Iceland burger with cheap grated cheese in a cheap soft roll with green mould on . Needless to say Definately will not be returning . "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 7 days ago...
    5 out of 7 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Good pub. Good food. Welcoming. Really good value. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joan said:
    " First visit for 'Sunday Lunch' all freshly cooked...Made us very welcome lovely open fire ! Good value ! Will return soon "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said: "Sunday roast and evening meals
    Quality of the food is superb, but get in quick for the Sunday roast. Evening menu changes, we had ham egg and chips along with a half pound burger with all the trimmings.all in all its pub food at its best. Go in hungry, you'll go out stuffed. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Colin said:
    " We went there for a family meal, and received a very warm welcome. We all found the food to be of a good standard, and will be eating there again soon.

    To sum up, good food, good price and very welcoming "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 23 days ago...
    3 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great food great service, I would eat there all the time! Su "
    Posted 4 years, 23 days ago...
    4 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I tried this restaurant with my family as it was on the taste card. Although it is mainly a pub the staff were very friendly and welcoming to us and our three kids, 2 three year olds and a seven year old. The food was great value for money with great taste and huge portions. Emma "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 12 days ago...
    10 out of 11 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I eat here all the time. Good value, excellent food and always a warm welcome from the staff. Sunday lunch is definitely worth making a visit for! Samantha "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review