tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - ST PAUL'S CATHEDRAL
Average member score
4.2 8
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
6
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jacqueline said "Killer location!
Fantastic service, incredible food and great atmosphere."
Read more
Billy said
" Amazing food"
Read more
Ian said
" Exactly as expected"
Read more
Satisfied said
" Very good pizza, service is nice. Will be coming back for more"
Read more
" Good"
Read more
" Good overall"
Read more
Robert said "Good as ever
Less than 50 for 2 adults and 3 kids then saved 15 on the 241. Left feeling satisfied."
Read more
Ercin said "Good Value For Your Money
I paid a visit to the restaurant last night. We saved over £20 and the service was reasonable...."
Read more
"I've been here with my taste london card twice now. This pizza express is in a great..."
Read more
  • Jacqueline said: "Killer location!
    Fantastic service, incredible food and great atmosphere. "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billy said:
    " Amazing food "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Exactly as expected "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Satisfied said:
    " Very good pizza, service is nice. Will be coming back for more "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good overall "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good as ever
    Less than 50 for 2 adults and 3 kids then saved 15 on the 241. Left feeling satisfied. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ercin said: "Good Value For Your Money
    I paid a visit to the restaurant last night. We saved over £20 and the service was reasonable. Would recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I've been here with my taste london card twice now. This pizza express is in a great location with beautiful views of st paul's. The food's good, service is good, and absolutely no problems using the card. I will be back! Kim "
    Posted 7 years, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jacqueline said: "Killer location!
    Fantastic service, incredible food and great atmosphere. "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Billy said:
    " Amazing food "
    Posted 8 months, 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ian said:
    " Exactly as expected "
    Posted 10 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Satisfied said:
    " Very good pizza, service is nice. Will be coming back for more "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good overall "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Robert said: "Good as ever
    Less than 50 for 2 adults and 3 kids then saved 15 on the 241. Left feeling satisfied. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ercin said: "Good Value For Your Money
    I paid a visit to the restaurant last night. We saved over £20 and the service was reasonable. Would recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I've been here with my taste london card twice now. This pizza express is in a great location with beautiful views of st paul's. The food's good, service is good, and absolutely no problems using the card. I will be back! Kim "
    Posted 7 years, 8 months, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review