tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
PizzaExpress - LONDON - THAYER STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - THAYER STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - THAYER STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - THAYER STREET image
PizzaExpress - LONDON - THAYER STREET image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - LONDON - THAYER STREET

It’s the most wonderful time of the year and to celebrate PizzaExpress has well and truly mastered the art of indulgence. From their hearty Pulled Beef & Chianti Crocchette and the succulent, pulled, seasoned hog roast and stuffing pizza, to the zingy jaffa profiteroles and the iconic Snowball Dough Balls, their Christmas menu is sure to put anyone in the Christmas spirit!

Whether you’re looking for some post-shopping fuel, to schedule an over-due catch up with friends or spend some quality time with the whole family, do it in true PizzaExpress style – over a delicious pizza!

Important Information

Please Note: Restaurant, dish and date restrictions apply; please check the terms and conditions below for more details. The tastecard discount is available all day Sunday to Thursday and comes under the following guidelines: 1. You can use your tastecard Sunday to Thursday up to and including 18th December. Your tastecard can not be used 19th-25th and 30th-31st December. Your tastecard will be valid on the following celebration days: Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and the following Bank Holiday (2nd January). 2. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December (19th-25th, 30th-31st). 3. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Intros, Starters, Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 4. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 5. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on takeaways or delivery. 6. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 7. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 8. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - LONDON - THAYER STREET
Average member score
4.1 8
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Kaz said
" Really nice staff, awesome service & food x"
Read more
Andrea said "Brilliant Meal
We really enjoyed the food and the service. The staff were very polite and helpful. We really..."
Read more
Andrea said "Lovely Staff
We really had a enjoyable meal.The food wax brilliant. The staff were friendly and helpful. We..."
Read more
Liza said "Mmmm
Nice salad."
Read more
Moez said
" 100%"
Read more
" Good pizzas and efficient service."
Read more
" Good and easy"
Read more
Anna said "If You Like Forming Popsicles Under Your Nose Come To This Restaurant
Very cold place. Eat with your coat on. My kid refused to go to the bathroom as it was freezing...."
Read more
  • Kaz said:
    " Really nice staff, awesome service & food x "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Brilliant Meal
    We really enjoyed the food and the service. The staff were very polite and helpful. We really enjoyed our experience. What a great service. "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Lovely Staff
    We really had a enjoyable meal.The food wax brilliant. The staff were friendly and helpful. We really had a lovely time. Defiantly go there again. Thank you "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liza said: "Mmmm
    Nice salad. "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Moez said:
    " 100% "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good pizzas and efficient service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good and easy "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "If You Like Forming Popsicles Under Your Nose Come To This Restaurant
    Very cold place. Eat with your coat on. My kid refused to go to the bathroom as it was freezing. Food very tasty but staff is not very interested in customers. Manageres very polite. Sorry that is not enough.
    Will not visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Kaz said:
    " Really nice staff, awesome service & food x "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Brilliant Meal
    We really enjoyed the food and the service. The staff were very polite and helpful. We really enjoyed our experience. What a great service. "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said: "Lovely Staff
    We really had a enjoyable meal.The food wax brilliant. The staff were friendly and helpful. We really had a lovely time. Defiantly go there again. Thank you "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Liza said: "Mmmm
    Nice salad. "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Moez said:
    " 100% "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good pizzas and efficient service. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Good and easy "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anna said: "If You Like Forming Popsicles Under Your Nose Come To This Restaurant
    Very cold place. Eat with your coat on. My kid refused to go to the bathroom as it was freezing. Food very tasty but staff is not very interested in customers. Manageres very polite. Sorry that is not enough.
    Will not visit again. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall