tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON - Broadway image
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON - Broadway image
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON - Broadway image
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON - Broadway image
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON - Broadway image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON - Broadway

PizzaExpress has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice to celebrate spring. The new Zapparoli Romana has a beautiful blend of chicken, smoky creamed corn and zingy Roquito peppers, which means this pizza is as much a delight to look at as it is to eat.

There are also three relaunched salads including the return of the Grand Chicken Caesar, two new Al Forno dishes including a Primavera Risotto, and two new desserts - a tangy lemon bundt cake and a refreshing coconut gelato. We know how hard it is to resist. So don't.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including To Begin (excluding Drinks), Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus, such as Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - WIMBLEDON - Broadway
Average member score
4.8 8
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
George said
" Great food. Friendly staff ver helpful"
Read more
Emma said "Worst pizza express ever been in
As a family we do love pizza express,been in all over country. Will be giving this one a miss..."
Read more
M said "Pizza Express Wimbledon
Staff very accommodating. Good food."
Read more
Abbi said "Ok
OK for pizza"
Read more
Ricardo said
" Great place to go after a long day at work"
Read more
" Great place to come in"
Read more
Lisa said "Great Food And Value
My husband and I went to this restaurant this evening. The staff were very attentive especially..."
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
"At Pizza Express the staff have immaculate customer service & always welcome you with a..."
Read more
  • George said:
    " Great food. Friendly staff ver helpful "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Worst pizza express ever been in
    As a family we do love pizza express,been in all over country. Will be giving this one a miss from now on,food was no were near there normal amazing standards. It was to long to get service for anything,even ice-cream was melted. Only good thing was card was easy to use. "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Pizza Express Wimbledon
    Staff very accommodating. Good food. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abbi said: "Ok
    OK for pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ricardo said:
    " Great place to go after a long day at work "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great place to come in "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Great Food And Value
    My husband and I went to this restaurant this evening. The staff were very attentive especially our waiter who ensured we had everything we wanted. The food was delicious and the tastecard so easy to use. We were not made to feel awkward at all when using it. We had three courses and coffee after. They even gave us our uneaten pizza in a takeaway box. We will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "At Pizza Express the staff have immaculate customer service & always welcome you with a friendly smile and greeting. The atmosphere inside is relaxing and enjoyable & the decor is modern yet tasteful and complements the restaurant further. You are never left waiting for a long time for your order & the food is always hot & has a beautiful taste that is so authentically Italian that you feel as if you're in the center of Rome itself. Lovely place to eat & I would recommend it to everyone. Francesca-Marie Pannell "
    Posted 7 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • George said:
    " Great food. Friendly staff ver helpful "
    Posted 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said: "Worst pizza express ever been in
    As a family we do love pizza express,been in all over country. Will be giving this one a miss from now on,food was no were near there normal amazing standards. It was to long to get service for anything,even ice-cream was melted. Only good thing was card was easy to use. "
    Posted 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said: "Pizza Express Wimbledon
    Staff very accommodating. Good food. "
    Posted 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Abbi said: "Ok
    OK for pizza "
    Posted 1 year, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ricardo said:
    " Great place to go after a long day at work "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great place to come in "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lisa said: "Great Food And Value
    My husband and I went to this restaurant this evening. The staff were very attentive especially our waiter who ensured we had everything we wanted. The food was delicious and the tastecard so easy to use. We were not made to feel awkward at all when using it. We had three courses and coffee after. They even gave us our uneaten pizza in a takeaway box. We will definitely be returning. "
    Posted 2 years, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "At Pizza Express the staff have immaculate customer service & always welcome you with a friendly smile and greeting. The atmosphere inside is relaxing and enjoyable & the decor is modern yet tasteful and complements the restaurant further. You are never left waiting for a long time for your order & the food is always hot & has a beautiful taste that is so authentically Italian that you feel as if you're in the center of Rome itself. Lovely place to eat & I would recommend it to everyone. Francesca-Marie Pannell "
    Posted 7 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review