tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Khan of Walton image
Khan of Walton image
Khan of Walton image
Khan of Walton image

2 for 1 at Khan of Walton

Whether you are experienced with the finest Indian cuisine or an excited beginner, at Khan of Walton their food, like the culture, is rich in flavour & offers something for everyone.

Their Chef takes particular pride in producing dishes that are not only unique, but also consistent, so that each time you eat with them, you’ll be sure to enjoy the flavours of your favourite meals again & again.

View all reviews
Khan of Walton
Average member score
4.4 7
Diner rating
Excellent
6
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Julie said
" Very enjoyable, will go again!"
Read more
Richard said "Awful
Awful food. Only people in there on a Tuesday night - couldn't understand our order, had to..."
Read more
Keith said "Excellent Indian food
We dined here for the 4th time last Saturday and again it was excellent. The staff are friendly..."
Read more
robert said
" Great Indian , the food is well presented , tastes great , and also not as greasy as other..."
Read more
Nathan said "Fantastic
Khans is great, an avid curry fan in Walton, Weybridge and Esher and this restaurant is the best..."
Read more
Luigi said "Best Indian ever
Great food. We are regulars and love the Rapchunda, King Prawn Puri, lamb shank & butter..."
Read more
heiko said
" We were a table of 14, the food was excellent, main took a bit of time but well worth the wait,..."
Read more
  • Julie said:
    " Very enjoyable, will go again! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Awful
    Awful food. Only people in there on a Tuesday night - couldn't understand our order, had to ask for bill six times eventually shouting across room to get it... Was not well that night after eating there.i will not be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Excellent Indian food
    We dined here for the 4th time last Saturday and again it was excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food is really fresh and well prepared, with generous portions. There is also a very good menu with some interesting dishes to try that you won't find on the menu of every Indian restaurant in every town. We have eaten in very many Indian restaurants all over the UK and in India and this ranks well up on our list of favourite Indian restaurants.
    We can't understand why it is never full - it's nice that we can always get in the last moment, but the restaurant deserves to be much more popular than the ease of booking indicates. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • robert said:
    " Great Indian , the food is well presented , tastes great , and also not as greasy as other indians I have been too.

    Great value with tastecard - 5 out of 5 "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathan said: "Fantastic
    Khans is great, an avid curry fan in Walton, Weybridge and Esher and this restaurant is the best option for value and taste. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luigi said: "Best Indian ever
    Great food. We are regulars and love the Rapchunda, King Prawn Puri, lamb shank & butter chicken & cant resist the naan. Great service. Try Khan. Nowhere else in Walton compares! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • heiko said:
    " We were a table of 14, the food was excellent, main took a bit of time but well worth the wait, and sides like rice or naan are not included in tastecard offer!! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Julie said:
    " Very enjoyable, will go again! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Awful
    Awful food. Only people in there on a Tuesday night - couldn't understand our order, had to ask for bill six times eventually shouting across room to get it... Was not well that night after eating there.i will not be returning. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Keith said: "Excellent Indian food
    We dined here for the 4th time last Saturday and again it was excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food is really fresh and well prepared, with generous portions. There is also a very good menu with some interesting dishes to try that you won't find on the menu of every Indian restaurant in every town. We have eaten in very many Indian restaurants all over the UK and in India and this ranks well up on our list of favourite Indian restaurants.
    We can't understand why it is never full - it's nice that we can always get in the last moment, but the restaurant deserves to be much more popular than the ease of booking indicates. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 1 day ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • robert said:
    " Great Indian , the food is well presented , tastes great , and also not as greasy as other indians I have been too.

    Great value with tastecard - 5 out of 5 "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nathan said: "Fantastic
    Khans is great, an avid curry fan in Walton, Weybridge and Esher and this restaurant is the best option for value and taste. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Luigi said: "Best Indian ever
    Great food. We are regulars and love the Rapchunda, King Prawn Puri, lamb shank & butter chicken & cant resist the naan. Great service. Try Khan. Nowhere else in Walton compares! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • heiko said:
    " We were a table of 14, the food was excellent, main took a bit of time but well worth the wait, and sides like rice or naan are not included in tastecard offer!! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall