tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Buckingham image
Prezzo - Buckingham image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Buckingham

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Buckingham
Average member score
4.5 10
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
1
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Very good service including the subtle handling if another diner being obnoxious to them. Well done."
Read more
N said
" A fabulous meal to celebrate with a colleague including happily creating her a tasty veggie meal..."
Read more
" Excellent food but felt rushed"
Read more
BucksOzzie said "Food Pretty Good
Food was pretty good but restaurant was freezing and certain things on menu not available despite..."
Read more
Simon said
" Great"
Read more
" Not too bad"
Read more
" Very good"
Read more
Del said
" A good standard maintained"
Read more
David said "Very Good Service
Food excellent and the service matched"
Read more
Natalie said "Brilliant
We always use our tastecard here. The food is always great and the service is quick and friendly."
Read more
"Great food - excellent service! Lawrence  "
Read more
  • " Very good service including the subtle handling if another diner being obnoxious to them. Well done. "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N said:
    " A fabulous meal to celebrate with a colleague including happily creating her a tasty veggie meal off menu which was appreciated.... "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food but felt rushed "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BucksOzzie said: "Food Pretty Good
    Food was pretty good but restaurant was freezing and certain things on menu not available despite it being early Eve on a Monday. No dispense drinks available so no sprite etc. no crayons for children. Need to try a bit harder me thinks. Staff tried but this place needs a bit more atmosphere and warmth. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not too bad "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Del said:
    " A good standard maintained "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Very Good Service
    Food excellent and the service matched "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Brilliant
    We always use our tastecard here. The food is always great and the service is quick and friendly. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great food - excellent service! Lawrence   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Very good service including the subtle handling if another diner being obnoxious to them. Well done. "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N said:
    " A fabulous meal to celebrate with a colleague including happily creating her a tasty veggie meal off menu which was appreciated.... "
    Posted 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent food but felt rushed "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BucksOzzie said: "Food Pretty Good
    Food was pretty good but restaurant was freezing and certain things on menu not available despite it being early Eve on a Monday. No dispense drinks available so no sprite etc. no crayons for children. Need to try a bit harder me thinks. Staff tried but this place needs a bit more atmosphere and warmth. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said:
    " Great "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Not too bad "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Del said:
    " A good standard maintained "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Very Good Service
    Food excellent and the service matched "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Brilliant
    We always use our tastecard here. The food is always great and the service is quick and friendly. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great food - excellent service! Lawrence   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review