tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingDecember restriction
PizzaExpress - HORSFORTH image
PizzaExpress - HORSFORTH image
PizzaExpress - HORSFORTH image
PizzaExpress - HORSFORTH image
PizzaExpress - HORSFORTH image

2 for 1 at PizzaExpress - HORSFORTH

PizzaExpress has a delicious range of winter specials that will help keep you warm through the cold and gloomy months. Their specials include delicious dishes like the beloved Etna, adorned with pancetta, hot and soft 'nduja sausage, Roquito peppers, Mozzarella, tomatoes and Gran Milano cheese; it's a real winner. Not craving pizza? Try their Pennette Formaggi, a take on the classic Mac & Cheese, pennette pasta with a creamy three cheese and mustard sauce, garlic oil and black pepper. You can finish it all of with their Chocolate Fondant, a rich and intense warm chocolate cake with a soft melting centre; irresistible.

Important Information

Please Note: 1. Your tastecard will be valid every day from 15 February to 2 March 2017 inclusive. From 3 March your tastecard will be valid all day Monday to Thursday and on Sundays. You won't be able to use your tastecard on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Father's Day or on specific dates in December. 2. Your tastecard gives you an exclusive 2 for 1 on all courses, including Starters (including Sharing Starters), Mains, Sides and Desserts (including Dolcetti). We’ll knock the cheapest items off your bill. You’ll have to pay for extra toppings, though (ask your waiter for details). 3. The Piccolo menu is excluded from the promotion, but your little ones are still welcome to enjoy the Piccolo menu while you make the most of this offer. 4. The discount is only valid when dining in and is not available on collection or delivery. 5. Unfortunately, you are unable to combine the discount with other promotions or set menus. These include Tesco/Nectar codes and NUS extra, however PizzaExpress Gift Cards are accepted. 6. Claim your discount by handing your voucher to your waiter when asking for the bill. 7. You’ll need one tastecard for two people – but if there are more of you on your table, you can use many tastecards. So, a table of four will require two cards.

View all reviews
PizzaExpress - HORSFORTH
Average member score
4.7 13
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
JENNIFER said "A taste explosion treat!
For starters we had the dough ball & mix starter. The food was fresh, tasty, lots of..."
Read more
J said "Top Service
Great pizza, as always!"
Read more
" Always good food and great price with tastecard!"
Read more
MB said "Good Pizza
Good pizza. Good service. Good value."
Read more
Emma said
" Lovely food and taste card made it even better. 3 courses for less than £20"
Read more
Leoleodis said "Excellent Value But Lacking Atmosphere
Not interesting building as many Pizza Expresses are but good food served by very friendly and..."
Read more
D/h said
" Overall would use again"
Read more
Claire said "Excellent
Excellent service, really enjoyed the meal

Recommendations - the cheese on the dough..."
Read more
V said
" Ok"
Read more
Racheal said "Good Food And Friendly Staff
Love pizza express pizzas. Fab for vegans. Best pizza I have tasted :)"
Read more
Damien said "Lovely!!!
Spot on food everything top notch will be back :-) great service too"
Read more
Charlotte said "Gorgous Night
Kind friendly service lovely food and lovely atmosphere! Perfect location. Accepts taste cards so..."
Read more
Adam said "Standard pizza express
If you have been to a PE before you will know what to expect. Booking messed up due to issue with..."
Read more
  • JENNIFER said: "A taste explosion treat!
    For starters we had the dough ball & mix starter. The food was fresh, tasty, lots of wonderful flavours! Mixture of 3 meats, a cheese, chilli, olives, sundried tomatoes, salad, bread, 3 sides, pesto, garlic butter & s tomato. Just WOW!

    For main we both had calzones, these were.
    delicious! Full of filling & flavour, thin crispy dough & a side salad with a lovely dressing.

    Service was great, very inventive, polite & friendly. And have us 2 for 1 vouchers for next time which was a bonus!

    We will now be definite regulars!! Thank you "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Top Service
    Great pizza, as always! "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always good food and great price with tastecard! "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MB said: "Good Pizza
    Good pizza. Good service. Good value. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Lovely food and taste card made it even better. 3 courses for less than £20 "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leoleodis said: "Excellent Value But Lacking Atmosphere
    Not interesting building as many Pizza Expresses are but good food served by very friendly and helpful young girl. Visited
    Monday lunch time with 3 year old grandson And very pleased only charged 50p for glass of orange squash! At least was open Monday lunch whereas neighbouring eateries closed. First visit to this reincarnation -to me it will always be the Outside In but good food and good value and good service "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D/h said:
    " Overall would use again "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Excellent
    Excellent service, really enjoyed the meal

    Recommendations - the cheese on the dough balls could do with being melted or being inside them as it kind of goes to waste,
    Also the passion fruit cheesecake could do with a passionfruit coulis to accompany it "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • V said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Racheal said: "Good Food And Friendly Staff
    Love pizza express pizzas. Fab for vegans. Best pizza I have tasted :) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Damien said: "Lovely!!!
    Spot on food everything top notch will be back :-) great service too "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Gorgous Night
    Kind friendly service lovely food and lovely atmosphere! Perfect location. Accepts taste cards so saved money on my bill too! All round perfect nite lovely catch up time mum and daughter. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Standard pizza express
    If you have been to a PE before you will know what to expect. Booking messed up due to issue with online booking system but issue resolved very well. Food is reasonable but standard menu so you know what to expect. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • JENNIFER said: "A taste explosion treat!
    For starters we had the dough ball & mix starter. The food was fresh, tasty, lots of wonderful flavours! Mixture of 3 meats, a cheese, chilli, olives, sundried tomatoes, salad, bread, 3 sides, pesto, garlic butter & s tomato. Just WOW!

    For main we both had calzones, these were.
    delicious! Full of filling & flavour, thin crispy dough & a side salad with a lovely dressing.

    Service was great, very inventive, polite & friendly. And have us 2 for 1 vouchers for next time which was a bonus!

    We will now be definite regulars!! Thank you "
    Posted 23 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Top Service
    Great pizza, as always! "
    Posted 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always good food and great price with tastecard! "
    Posted 3 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MB said: "Good Pizza
    Good pizza. Good service. Good value. "
    Posted 3 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Lovely food and taste card made it even better. 3 courses for less than £20 "
    Posted 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leoleodis said: "Excellent Value But Lacking Atmosphere
    Not interesting building as many Pizza Expresses are but good food served by very friendly and helpful young girl. Visited
    Monday lunch time with 3 year old grandson And very pleased only charged 50p for glass of orange squash! At least was open Monday lunch whereas neighbouring eateries closed. First visit to this reincarnation -to me it will always be the Outside In but good food and good value and good service "
    Posted 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • D/h said:
    " Overall would use again "
    Posted 8 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Excellent
    Excellent service, really enjoyed the meal

    Recommendations - the cheese on the dough balls could do with being melted or being inside them as it kind of goes to waste,
    Also the passion fruit cheesecake could do with a passionfruit coulis to accompany it "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • V said:
    " Ok "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Racheal said: "Good Food And Friendly Staff
    Love pizza express pizzas. Fab for vegans. Best pizza I have tasted :) "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Damien said: "Lovely!!!
    Spot on food everything top notch will be back :-) great service too "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Charlotte said: "Gorgous Night
    Kind friendly service lovely food and lovely atmosphere! Perfect location. Accepts taste cards so saved money on my bill too! All round perfect nite lovely catch up time mum and daughter. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Standard pizza express
    If you have been to a PE before you will know what to expect. Booking messed up due to issue with online booking system but issue resolved very well. Food is reasonable but standard menu so you know what to expect. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall