tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Peterborough image
Prezzo - Peterborough image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Peterborough

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Peterborough
Average member score
4.5 14
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Paul said
" Great food and service as usual"
Read more
marcie said "Good food and good value
First time using my taste card, very easy, no fuss. Excellent."
Read more
Dean said "Monday evening meal
Nice food quick service"
Read more
Tracey said "Lunch
Excellent service, food tasty, clean restaurant. Would return when back in Peterborough. :-)"
Read more
Fern said "Fab
Lovely atmosphere, great food!"
Read more
Anonymous said "Very happy
Very happy with my meal and experience at prezzo. Just my boyfriend and i had a lovely night out...."
Read more
Josh said "Always Loved Prezzo
Amazing staff. Amazing food. Amazing service. 10/10 I can honestly say you get what you pay for (:"
Read more
Jh1992 said "Good Meal
Lovely meal, nice atmosphere, staff could do with an english lesson as using card wasnt the..."
Read more
T said
" Everything"
Read more
Adam said "Spot on!
We had a lovely meal. I opted for the asparagus risotto and my partner had a pasta dish. Deserts..."
Read more
PAUL said "Nice meal
Good food, good atmosphere nice friendly staff"
Read more
JACQUELINE said "Lovely
Lovely food, family friendly menu and service."
Read more
Rose said "Bad experience
My first dining experience with prezzo was awful. One staff member was very rude as I complained..."
Read more
AKMK said "Lovely Food And Service
4 of us visited for lunch. Service was really good efficient and friendly. Food was lovely too."
Read more
"Great service. Food is very tasty. Excellent options for low calorie meals. Sara"
Read more
  • Paul said:
    " Great food and service as usual "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • marcie said: "Good food and good value
    First time using my taste card, very easy, no fuss. Excellent. "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Monday evening meal
    Nice food quick service "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Lunch
    Excellent service, food tasty, clean restaurant. Would return when back in Peterborough. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fern said: "Fab
    Lovely atmosphere, great food! "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Very happy
    Very happy with my meal and experience at prezzo. Just my boyfriend and i had a lovely night out.

    Service was brilliant but the manager was a bit rude when she slammed down our food on the table and snatched my partners card when he went to pay. "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Always Loved Prezzo
    Amazing staff. Amazing food. Amazing service. 10/10 I can honestly say you get what you pay for (: "
    Posted 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jh1992 said: "Good Meal
    Lovely meal, nice atmosphere, staff could do with an english lesson as using card wasnt the easiest. All in all i would recommend. "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said:
    " Everything "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Spot on!
    We had a lovely meal. I opted for the asparagus risotto and my partner had a pasta dish. Deserts were tasty and the staff very attentive. Really nice atmosphere and ideal for a date night! 5 stars ***** "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PAUL said: "Nice meal
    Good food, good atmosphere nice friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACQUELINE said: "Lovely
    Lovely food, family friendly menu and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rose said: "Bad experience
    My first dining experience with prezzo was awful. One staff member was very rude as I complained there was baby flys in the salad!! There was one sitting on the melon from the salad also when moved the melon there was another 2 underneath they was alive and feeding on it. The member of staffs reaction was "tut, oh for gods sake" I told her we was not paying for mains due to what was in it and both salads was prepared together!! Also restaurant was dirty lots of cobwebs in corners and ceiling air con had so much dust and webs clearly not been cleaned recently. Lots of flys around. I'm disgusted!! The dirty looks from the staff member was out of order! ! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AKMK said: "Lovely Food And Service
    4 of us visited for lunch. Service was really good efficient and friendly. Food was lovely too. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great service. Food is very tasty. Excellent options for low calorie meals. Sara "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Paul said:
    " Great food and service as usual "
    Posted 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • marcie said: "Good food and good value
    First time using my taste card, very easy, no fuss. Excellent. "
    Posted 3 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dean said: "Monday evening meal
    Nice food quick service "
    Posted 5 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tracey said: "Lunch
    Excellent service, food tasty, clean restaurant. Would return when back in Peterborough. :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fern said: "Fab
    Lovely atmosphere, great food! "
    Posted 7 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Very happy
    Very happy with my meal and experience at prezzo. Just my boyfriend and i had a lovely night out.

    Service was brilliant but the manager was a bit rude when she slammed down our food on the table and snatched my partners card when he went to pay. "
    Posted 7 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Josh said: "Always Loved Prezzo
    Amazing staff. Amazing food. Amazing service. 10/10 I can honestly say you get what you pay for (: "
    Posted 8 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jh1992 said: "Good Meal
    Lovely meal, nice atmosphere, staff could do with an english lesson as using card wasnt the easiest. All in all i would recommend. "
    Posted 10 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • T said:
    " Everything "
    Posted 10 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Spot on!
    We had a lovely meal. I opted for the asparagus risotto and my partner had a pasta dish. Deserts were tasty and the staff very attentive. Really nice atmosphere and ideal for a date night! 5 stars ***** "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • PAUL said: "Nice meal
    Good food, good atmosphere nice friendly staff "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JACQUELINE said: "Lovely
    Lovely food, family friendly menu and service. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rose said: "Bad experience
    My first dining experience with prezzo was awful. One staff member was very rude as I complained there was baby flys in the salad!! There was one sitting on the melon from the salad also when moved the melon there was another 2 underneath they was alive and feeding on it. The member of staffs reaction was "tut, oh for gods sake" I told her we was not paying for mains due to what was in it and both salads was prepared together!! Also restaurant was dirty lots of cobwebs in corners and ceiling air con had so much dust and webs clearly not been cleaned recently. Lots of flys around. I'm disgusted!! The dirty looks from the staff member was out of order! ! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AKMK said: "Lovely Food And Service
    4 of us visited for lunch. Service was really good efficient and friendly. Food was lovely too. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great service. Food is very tasty. Excellent options for low calorie meals. Sara "
    Posted 4 years, 7 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review