tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Braintree image
Prezzo - Braintree image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Braintree

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). The discount is also unavailable on event or match days at Wembley Stadium.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Braintree
Average member score
4.2 17
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
6
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Claire said "Nice but noisy
Nice food. Very noisy. Slow service."
Read more
Nikki said
" Lovely food .....very busy .... So very noisy ... However staff were lovely"
Read more
Kevin said "Nice meal
Nice meal with great service."
Read more
AJ said
" Food was lovely, service good"
Read more
Lee said "Lovely Meal For A Chain Restaurant
Booked a table here on 31/1/16 for two in the evening. The restaurant was busy but food was..."
Read more
Alison said
" Lovely food & good service"
Read more
RAJEVE said
" Excellent food, but due to the amount of customer compared to staff ratio service was slow."
Read more
Jan said
" Great food as always"
Read more
Jc said
" Good"
Read more
John said "Excellent
Al fresco dining superb sunset almost like being on holiday"
Read more
Vanessa said
" Lovely food , very tasty , especially the prawns , surroundings very clean and modern , excellent..."
Read more
" Excellent service and food. And very easy to use taste card"
Read more
Smithh5534 said
" Great food - always.....

You know what you get from prezzo's every time & I..."
Read more
Amber said
" Starters and pizza very good. Lasagne a bit sloppy."
Read more
TONI said "Prezzo
Food was great but service not so great"
Read more
Sabina said "Thank you
Was a great food & atmosphere. Will be coming again."
Read more
Angela said "Cold Food
Could not fault the waitresses, very attentive, when the main courses were delivered they were..."
Read more
  • Claire said: "Nice but noisy
    Nice food. Very noisy. Slow service. "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " Lovely food .....very busy .... So very noisy ... However staff were lovely "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Nice meal
    Nice meal with great service. "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AJ said:
    " Food was lovely, service good "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Lovely Meal For A Chain Restaurant
    Booked a table here on 31/1/16 for two in the evening. The restaurant was busy but food was served promptly and service was attentive. A very nice meal and restaurant. Only issue was that the toilets were out of order when we visited, which is not ideal for a restaurant, but... Minor detail "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said:
    " Lovely food & good service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAJEVE said:
    " Excellent food, but due to the amount of customer compared to staff ratio service was slow. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said:
    " Great food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jc said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent
    Al fresco dining superb sunset almost like being on holiday "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said:
    " Lovely food , very tasty , especially the prawns , surroundings very clean and modern , excellent service .... "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food. And very easy to use taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smithh5534 said:
    " Great food - always.....

    You know what you get from prezzo's every time & I think the service (a bit like the sister restaurant in Braintree, caffe uno) is a bit emotionless as the wait staff is all non-British. Perfectly civil though. Loud & lively it's great for atmosphere, though perhaps not a romantic dinner! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said:
    " Starters and pizza very good. Lasagne a bit sloppy. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TONI said: "Prezzo
    Food was great but service not so great "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sabina said: "Thank you
    Was a great food & atmosphere. Will be coming again. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Cold Food
    Could not fault the waitresses, very attentive, when the main courses were delivered they were cold, I sent them back, obviously they had been waiting to be served "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Claire said: "Nice but noisy
    Nice food. Very noisy. Slow service. "
    Posted 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nikki said:
    " Lovely food .....very busy .... So very noisy ... However staff were lovely "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kevin said: "Nice meal
    Nice meal with great service. "
    Posted 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AJ said:
    " Food was lovely, service good "
    Posted 8 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Lovely Meal For A Chain Restaurant
    Booked a table here on 31/1/16 for two in the evening. The restaurant was busy but food was served promptly and service was attentive. A very nice meal and restaurant. Only issue was that the toilets were out of order when we visited, which is not ideal for a restaurant, but... Minor detail "
    Posted 10 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alison said:
    " Lovely food & good service "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAJEVE said:
    " Excellent food, but due to the amount of customer compared to staff ratio service was slow. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jan said:
    " Great food as always "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jc said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said: "Excellent
    Al fresco dining superb sunset almost like being on holiday "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Vanessa said:
    " Lovely food , very tasty , especially the prawns , surroundings very clean and modern , excellent service .... "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent service and food. And very easy to use taste card "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smithh5534 said:
    " Great food - always.....

    You know what you get from prezzo's every time & I think the service (a bit like the sister restaurant in Braintree, caffe uno) is a bit emotionless as the wait staff is all non-British. Perfectly civil though. Loud & lively it's great for atmosphere, though perhaps not a romantic dinner! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Amber said:
    " Starters and pizza very good. Lasagne a bit sloppy. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • TONI said: "Prezzo
    Food was great but service not so great "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sabina said: "Thank you
    Was a great food & atmosphere. Will be coming again. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Angela said: "Cold Food
    Could not fault the waitresses, very attentive, when the main courses were delivered they were cold, I sent them back, obviously they had been waiting to be served "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall