tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Billericay image
Prezzo - Billericay image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Billericay

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: For the period of 11/08/2017 – 01/09/2017 you can use your tastecard on Fridays (Valid Sun- Thurs all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Billericay
Average member score
4.8 4
Diner rating
Excellent
3
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Wer said
" As"
Read more
Anita said
" Very good"
Read more
Adele said
" Food was tasty and excellent value for money using the Tastecard. I will definitely be visiting..."
Read more
Caroline said "Love love love!
The food is amazing, the staff are very friendly and service was very quick which was excellent."
Read more
"Agreed entirely with the previous review.  No parking, which is an annoyance, particularly..."
Read more
"This is a good restaurant for a midweek meal out. The surroundings are modern and relaxing the..."
Read more
  • Wer said:
    " As "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anita said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adele said:
    " Food was tasty and excellent value for money using the Tastecard. I will definitely be visiting there again! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Love love love!
    The food is amazing, the staff are very friendly and service was very quick which was excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Agreed entirely with the previous review.  No parking, which is an annoyance, particularly if you have mobility issues.  Menu appears varied, but is essentially risotto, chicken, pasta or pizza.  There are none of the excellent Italian red meat dishes on offer.  That said, all if the food is well-prepared, tasty and for starter and main course, of decent proportion and price.  Deserts in comparison are small scale and therefore over priced.  50% off though makes this a good night out.  In this particular Prezzo, service also excellent.   Nick "
    Posted 7 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This is a good restaurant for a midweek meal out. The surroundings are modern and relaxing the staff are always polite and efficient, the food, though limited, is always cooked freshly for you. My only disapointment is there is no red meat on offer.  Parking is also a little problematic. Andrew "
    Posted 8 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Wer said:
    " As "
    Posted 2 years, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anita said:
    " Very good "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adele said:
    " Food was tasty and excellent value for money using the Tastecard. I will definitely be visiting there again! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 29 days ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Love love love!
    The food is amazing, the staff are very friendly and service was very quick which was excellent. "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Agreed entirely with the previous review.  No parking, which is an annoyance, particularly if you have mobility issues.  Menu appears varied, but is essentially risotto, chicken, pasta or pizza.  There are none of the excellent Italian red meat dishes on offer.  That said, all if the food is well-prepared, tasty and for starter and main course, of decent proportion and price.  Deserts in comparison are small scale and therefore over priced.  50% off though makes this a good night out.  In this particular Prezzo, service also excellent.   Nick "
    Posted 7 years, 11 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This is a good restaurant for a midweek meal out. The surroundings are modern and relaxing the staff are always polite and efficient, the food, though limited, is always cooked freshly for you. My only disapointment is there is no red meat on offer.  Parking is also a little problematic. Andrew "
    Posted 8 years, 4 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review