tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
ASK Italian - Norwich image
ASK Italian - Norwich image
ASK Italian - Norwich image
ASK Italian - Norwich image

2 for 1 at ASK Italian - Norwich

Celebrating the truly traditional Italian way of eating, ASK Italian provides a delightful collection of eateries that see mealtimes as far more than merely a means to quell one’s appetite, but as an opportunity to connect with one another around the table. Be it for a catch up with friends, an enjoyable evening out with the family or to simply treat a colleague to an exquisite meal, each of their restaurants are fit to cater for many a gathering.

ASK Italian extends this invitation to tastecard members, who are encouraged to sample all three courses due to the magnificent discounts offered. Begin with a perfect-for-sharing antipasti board, of which there are four sublime options, before tucking into one of their scrumptious signature dishes, where diners are able to enjoy everything from fresh pasta to crispy stone-baked pizzas – available with a fabulous selection of toppings. After-which, there is always room for one of the divine desserts, such as the enchanting chocolate Etna, which is served with plenty of theatre.

ASK Italian restaurants showcase authentic Italian cuisine at great value, with allergen information on-hand for those who need it. There are also a range of premium beers, including the most famous of Sicily’s craft beer, Messina Bira, as well as a number of Italian wines, exotic cocktails, and an assortment of soft drinks – allowing for the perfect excuse to dip into some of the superb savings.

Important Information

Please Note: Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains and Desserts; extra toppings are not included, but may be purchased at usual menu price. Specials, Sharing Starters, Sides and Sharing Desserts are excluded from this offer. The cheapest or equivalent dish of each course from each menu section will be discounted from your bill. Your tastecard is valid for 2 people, although multiple cards can be used for your party - therefore 4 people dining would require 2 tastecards. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Set Menus (including our Kids Menus) and takeaways are not included in this offer. Your tastecard is not valid on Fridays, Saturdays or Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and throughout December. There is no requirement to book, although at busy times it is advised to avoid disappointment. This offer is not available in November in ASK Italian Bluewater and is not available in ASK Italian The O2, as well as the Finchley, London Park Street and Wells branches.

View all reviews
ASK Italian - Norwich
Average member score
4.3 21
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
9
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Emma said
" Excellent service tonight :) calamari
Was really lovely
☺️☺️☺️"
Read more
Gemma said "Brilliant.
Great service and food."
Read more
Hermione28 said "Yummy
Service was slow to begin, we were waiting a while to order drinks once we were initially seated...."
Read more
J said
" Modern restaurant, excellent service good quality food"
Read more
BAC said
" Good food and service even though short staffed"
Read more
Ernest said
" Overall a very good dining experience"
Read more
Peter said "Great food and service
On this occasion we took friends with us to eat at ASK, For some time we had been telling our..."
Read more
Stuart said
" Visited on a Monday night very quiet but waitresses happy and attentive, my first visit to this..."
Read more
Simon said "Good experience
Very good service and food"
Read more
Simon said "Good experience
Very good service and food"
Read more
Jessica said "Girls night out
Was 1st visit and the food was lovely and the staff were friendly we were the last ones in there..."
Read more
Karen said
" This was our first visit The staff were all very helpful the food was fantastic we will def go..."
Read more
Paul said "Good Service
There were 4 of us and 2 taste cards which seemed a problem booking on the phone, and looked like..."
Read more
philip said "MAMA MIA
I have been to this chain a few times, especially this restaurant where the staff are so..."
Read more
Kendallspm said "Gorgeous Food
Great service from Leanne helped me chose from the menu as I was just so stuck on what I fancied!"
Read more
Leanne said "Amazing
My first time visiting ASK Italian and definitely won't be my last. The starter, main and..."
Read more
Chiara said
" Great lunch. No fuss."
Read more
" Great lunch. Very friendly helpful staff. Didn't need to book to use taste card. Def go back."
Read more
Peter said "Good food, service and value
We visited this restaurant at lunchtime today, I suspect it was less busy than usual due to it..."
Read more
Louise said "I love Ask
Food is always really good at Ask and very good value for money with my taste card. Definitely my..."
Read more
Ben said
" Not much to say about this one, which is a surprise for me i normally go on and on. I felt like i..."
Read more
  • Emma said:
    " Excellent service tonight :) calamari
    Was really lovely
    ☺️☺️☺️ "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Brilliant.
    Great service and food. "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hermione28 said: "Yummy
    Service was slow to begin, we were waiting a while to order drinks once we were initially seated. However once we had ordered drinks came in minutes and only a 5 minute wait for for food, which was amazing. I got a mushroom creamy pasta which was very nice, my daughters got linguine carbonara and a margarita pizza which they both enjoyed. The waitress was lovely and the restaurant was bright and airy. The portions were just right, except the chips which at £3.50 a portion I would have expected more. My first time at Ask Italian but it won't be my last. Over £10 saving was brilliant, thank you tastecard. "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Modern restaurant, excellent service good quality food "
    Posted 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BAC said:
    " Good food and service even though short staffed "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ernest said:
    " Overall a very good dining experience "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great food and service
    On this occasion we took friends with us to eat at ASK, For some time we had been telling our friends just how good the food is and they were not disappointed. "
    Posted 11 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Visited on a Monday night very quiet but waitresses happy and attentive, my first visit to this restaurant chain, would visit again.

    You must try courgette fries, excellent flavour "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Good experience
    Very good service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Good experience
    Very good service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Girls night out
    Was 1st visit and the food was lovely and the staff were friendly we were the last ones in there and they didn't even hurry us out which was great.the only trouble we couldn't use the taste card on Saturday "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " This was our first visit The staff were all very helpful the food was fantastic we will def go again
    I used my taste card for the first time it was so easy and no need to book in advance "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Good Service
    There were 4 of us and 2 taste cards which seemed a problem booking on the phone, and looked like we could be on separate tables, but once we got to restaurant all was well, nice meal and saved about a third "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • philip said: "MAMA MIA
    I have been to this chain a few times, especially this restaurant where the staff are so friendly. The food is yummy and the only problem is which dish you are going to order as they have added new ones. The Calzone fold over pizza is so big and delicious. In fact whatever you order is going to taste fab- u- lous darling!
    Forget Pizza hut this is the place to go for real pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kendallspm said: "Gorgeous Food
    Great service from Leanne helped me chose from the menu as I was just so stuck on what I fancied! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "Amazing
    My first time visiting ASK Italian and definitely won't be my last. The starter, main and dessert were all amazing, tasted great. Service was quick, staff were very friendly and there was a great atmosphere too. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves real Italian food. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chiara said:
    " Great lunch. No fuss. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great lunch. Very friendly helpful staff. Didn't need to book to use taste card. Def go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Good food, service and value
    We visited this restaurant at lunchtime today, I suspect it was less busy than usual due to it being early in the New Year. The food and the service good as always. The environment is that of a typical ASK restaurant which I enjoy "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "I love Ask
    Food is always really good at Ask and very good value for money with my taste card. Definitely my favourite restaurant and staff are always friendly and welcoming. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Not much to say about this one, which is a surprise for me i normally go on and on. I felt like i was an iHuman going to an iRestaurant made by apple, too white and cold feeling. Food was OK nothing special i tasted the same from a microwave family meal for four. I feel this is more for the younger market. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Emma said:
    " Excellent service tonight :) calamari
    Was really lovely
    ☺️☺️☺️ "
    Posted 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gemma said: "Brilliant.
    Great service and food. "
    Posted 2 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Hermione28 said: "Yummy
    Service was slow to begin, we were waiting a while to order drinks once we were initially seated. However once we had ordered drinks came in minutes and only a 5 minute wait for for food, which was amazing. I got a mushroom creamy pasta which was very nice, my daughters got linguine carbonara and a margarita pizza which they both enjoyed. The waitress was lovely and the restaurant was bright and airy. The portions were just right, except the chips which at £3.50 a portion I would have expected more. My first time at Ask Italian but it won't be my last. Over £10 saving was brilliant, thank you tastecard. "
    Posted 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said:
    " Modern restaurant, excellent service good quality food "
    Posted 5 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BAC said:
    " Good food and service even though short staffed "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ernest said:
    " Overall a very good dining experience "
    Posted 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Great food and service
    On this occasion we took friends with us to eat at ASK, For some time we had been telling our friends just how good the food is and they were not disappointed. "
    Posted 11 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said:
    " Visited on a Monday night very quiet but waitresses happy and attentive, my first visit to this restaurant chain, would visit again.

    You must try courgette fries, excellent flavour "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Good experience
    Very good service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Good experience
    Very good service and food "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jessica said: "Girls night out
    Was 1st visit and the food was lovely and the staff were friendly we were the last ones in there and they didn't even hurry us out which was great.the only trouble we couldn't use the taste card on Saturday "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karen said:
    " This was our first visit The staff were all very helpful the food was fantastic we will def go again
    I used my taste card for the first time it was so easy and no need to book in advance "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Good Service
    There were 4 of us and 2 taste cards which seemed a problem booking on the phone, and looked like we could be on separate tables, but once we got to restaurant all was well, nice meal and saved about a third "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • philip said: "MAMA MIA
    I have been to this chain a few times, especially this restaurant where the staff are so friendly. The food is yummy and the only problem is which dish you are going to order as they have added new ones. The Calzone fold over pizza is so big and delicious. In fact whatever you order is going to taste fab- u- lous darling!
    Forget Pizza hut this is the place to go for real pizza! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kendallspm said: "Gorgeous Food
    Great service from Leanne helped me chose from the menu as I was just so stuck on what I fancied! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "Amazing
    My first time visiting ASK Italian and definitely won't be my last. The starter, main and dessert were all amazing, tasted great. Service was quick, staff were very friendly and there was a great atmosphere too. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves real Italian food. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chiara said:
    " Great lunch. No fuss. "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great lunch. Very friendly helpful staff. Didn't need to book to use taste card. Def go back. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Peter said: "Good food, service and value
    We visited this restaurant at lunchtime today, I suspect it was less busy than usual due to it being early in the New Year. The food and the service good as always. The environment is that of a typical ASK restaurant which I enjoy "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Louise said: "I love Ask
    Food is always really good at Ask and very good value for money with my taste card. Definitely my favourite restaurant and staff are always friendly and welcoming. "
    Posted 3 years, 18 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said:
    " Not much to say about this one, which is a surprise for me i normally go on and on. I felt like i was an iHuman going to an iRestaurant made by apple, too white and cold feeling. Food was OK nothing special i tasted the same from a microwave family meal for four. I feel this is more for the younger market. "
    Posted 3 years, 6 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall