tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Colchester image
Prezzo - Colchester image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Colchester

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: For the period of 11/08/2017 – 01/09/2017 you can use your tastecard on Fridays (Valid Sun- Thurs all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Colchester
Average member score
3.9 18
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
5
Good
5
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
John said
" Food was gorgeous and service was adequate."
Read more
Daniel said "Quality food in a pleasant setting
Food was excellent, I can strongly recommend the honeycomb smash cheese cake for those with a..."
Read more
Karyn said "Fantastic
Fantastic food fantastic service brilliant atmosphere all round brilliant restaurant"
Read more
Oversew said "The Best Italian
Fantastic food, lovely service, brilliant for Gluten Free - recommended."
Read more
" Very good service, atmosphere and food. Card was accepted and it was made clear what it applied..."
Read more
Sue said "Ladies what lunch
Lovely leisurely lunch with a girlfriend. Wine and pizza. What more can you want! :-)"
Read more
Ciaran said
" Very nice meal!"
Read more
James said "Fantastic
Very warm friendly service, fantastic food, tastecard accepted - perfect evening out! Thank you :-)"
Read more
Mrs said
" Food good but took a lot longer between courses than on recent visit. Would not recommend if you..."
Read more
Marian said "Good
Normal for the money you are paying"
Read more
claudine said "yum.
i had my favorite antipasti for one. It was lovely however the serving is quite small. for mains,..."
Read more
Claire said
" Service was a little slow and we were brought one wrong dish at first, but they were quick to..."
Read more
Pippa said "Great food..however slow and rude service
Food waa fantastic! Cant fault that! However it took them ages to clear plates and to pay! We sat..."
Read more
" Always a good atmosphere as usual .... Service wasn't great !"
Read more
Cs said "Terrible Food
How can you get a pizza wrong? Food was cold, cutlery was dirty so was the glasses. Will never go..."
Read more
Shara said "Great Evening
Delicious and the service was great. We we served quickly and the food came out quickly too. We..."
Read more
Matthew said "Friendly Staff and Good Food
Never going to set the world on fire, Prezzo is your normal high street Italian. Pizza and a lot..."
Read more
" Enjoyable"
Read more
"I make sure I visit Prezzo's at least twice a month. Can't fault them, food is..."
Read more
"I had been invited out for lunch and decided to go to Prezzo in Colchester. The service was very..."
Read more
"Booked this restaurant to celebrate my son's birthday he lives in Suffolk and us in East..."
Read more
  • John said:
    " Food was gorgeous and service was adequate. "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Quality food in a pleasant setting
    Food was excellent, I can strongly recommend the honeycomb smash cheese cake for those with a sweet tooth. "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karyn said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food fantastic service brilliant atmosphere all round brilliant restaurant "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oversew said: "The Best Italian
    Fantastic food, lovely service, brilliant for Gluten Free - recommended. "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good service, atmosphere and food. Card was accepted and it was made clear what it applied to (basically anything on the menu!). "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Ladies what lunch
    Lovely leisurely lunch with a girlfriend. Wine and pizza. What more can you want! :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ciaran said:
    " Very nice meal! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Fantastic
    Very warm friendly service, fantastic food, tastecard accepted - perfect evening out! Thank you :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Food good but took a lot longer between courses than on recent visit. Would not recommend if you do not have much time "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marian said: "Good
    Normal for the money you are paying "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • claudine said: "yum.
    i had my favorite antipasti for one. It was lovely however the serving is quite small. for mains, i had their new one under grills called roast pork belly. the pork was divine! Cooked into perfection! i loved every bite! Didnt have the chance to have desert as we were stuffed already. My partner had pizza which was massive and nice and king prawns for starter. He loved his meal. We both enjoyed our dinner.

    Tastecard wise, i saved about 20£! How amazing is that? :) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Service was a little slow and we were brought one wrong dish at first, but they were quick to rectify it and it was delicious (I had the fungi chicken breast).
    We've been here a few times and the service is never that fast and some of the dishes aren't great, but with a taste card or voucher it's definitely worthwhile. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pippa said: "Great food..however slow and rude service
    Food waa fantastic! Cant fault that! However it took them ages to clear plates and to pay! We sat there for 10+ minutes waiting, staring at the staff to clear our table. We wasnt asked for refills or whether we were okay.
    They seems to occupied with a larger table which where extremley noisey!
    Other wise it was good value, and would go again, just after 8... "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always a good atmosphere as usual .... Service wasn't great ! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cs said: "Terrible Food
    How can you get a pizza wrong? Food was cold, cutlery was dirty so was the glasses. Will never go there again!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shara said: "Great Evening
    Delicious and the service was great. We we served quickly and the food came out quickly too. We had mains and dessert and saved on both courses. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Friendly Staff and Good Food
    Never going to set the world on fire, Prezzo is your normal high street Italian. Pizza and a lot (really a lot) of goats cheese.

    The food was however very good and the staff very very friendly (right from the time we called to book the table). Very affordable when using the tastecard too which is always a bonus! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I make sure I visit Prezzo's at least twice a month. Can't fault them, food is great, the staff are friendly and I’ve never had to wait long for food even when they are busy. Only wish the taste card was valid all week round! Kelly "
    Posted 6 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I had been invited out for lunch and decided to go to Prezzo in Colchester. The service was very friendly. The house red enjoyable. We did not have to wait too long for our food order and enjoyed the starters as well as the main course very much. All together a dining out experience i can recommend and will certainly enjoy again myself. Karla Shoebridge "
    Posted 7 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Booked this restaurant to celebrate my son's birthday he lives in Suffolk and us in East London - so a good half way point for us to meet up. Parking close by in public car park - watch out for Sunday special rate 50p all day - but not too clear on meter! My booking had been put down for Monday in error but it was quickly sorted out. Interesting architecture and worth a wander round the many rooms. Great decor and ambiance. Food was excellent despite chilli prawn spaghetti dish being VERY hot. Bill was £75 for 6 including drinks before and during plus coffees after. They allowed us to bring in a bithday cake and served it up for us with plates and forks etc. Great value and good service. Philip "
    Posted 7 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • John said:
    " Food was gorgeous and service was adequate. "
    Posted 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Daniel said: "Quality food in a pleasant setting
    Food was excellent, I can strongly recommend the honeycomb smash cheese cake for those with a sweet tooth. "
    Posted 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karyn said: "Fantastic
    Fantastic food fantastic service brilliant atmosphere all round brilliant restaurant "
    Posted 4 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Oversew said: "The Best Italian
    Fantastic food, lovely service, brilliant for Gluten Free - recommended. "
    Posted 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good service, atmosphere and food. Card was accepted and it was made clear what it applied to (basically anything on the menu!). "
    Posted 7 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said: "Ladies what lunch
    Lovely leisurely lunch with a girlfriend. Wine and pizza. What more can you want! :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ciaran said:
    " Very nice meal! "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • James said: "Fantastic
    Very warm friendly service, fantastic food, tastecard accepted - perfect evening out! Thank you :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mrs said:
    " Food good but took a lot longer between courses than on recent visit. Would not recommend if you do not have much time "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 23 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Marian said: "Good
    Normal for the money you are paying "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • claudine said: "yum.
    i had my favorite antipasti for one. It was lovely however the serving is quite small. for mains, i had their new one under grills called roast pork belly. the pork was divine! Cooked into perfection! i loved every bite! Didnt have the chance to have desert as we were stuffed already. My partner had pizza which was massive and nice and king prawns for starter. He loved his meal. We both enjoyed our dinner.

    Tastecard wise, i saved about 20£! How amazing is that? :) "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 1 day ago...
    3 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said:
    " Service was a little slow and we were brought one wrong dish at first, but they were quick to rectify it and it was delicious (I had the fungi chicken breast).
    We've been here a few times and the service is never that fast and some of the dishes aren't great, but with a taste card or voucher it's definitely worthwhile. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pippa said: "Great food..however slow and rude service
    Food waa fantastic! Cant fault that! However it took them ages to clear plates and to pay! We sat there for 10+ minutes waiting, staring at the staff to clear our table. We wasnt asked for refills or whether we were okay.
    They seems to occupied with a larger table which where extremley noisey!
    Other wise it was good value, and would go again, just after 8... "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Always a good atmosphere as usual .... Service wasn't great ! "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cs said: "Terrible Food
    How can you get a pizza wrong? Food was cold, cutlery was dirty so was the glasses. Will never go there again!! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Shara said: "Great Evening
    Delicious and the service was great. We we served quickly and the food came out quickly too. We had mains and dessert and saved on both courses. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Friendly Staff and Good Food
    Never going to set the world on fire, Prezzo is your normal high street Italian. Pizza and a lot (really a lot) of goats cheese.

    The food was however very good and the staff very very friendly (right from the time we called to book the table). Very affordable when using the tastecard too which is always a bonus! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Enjoyable "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "I make sure I visit Prezzo's at least twice a month. Can't fault them, food is great, the staff are friendly and I’ve never had to wait long for food even when they are busy. Only wish the taste card was valid all week round! Kelly "
    Posted 6 years, 9 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I had been invited out for lunch and decided to go to Prezzo in Colchester. The service was very friendly. The house red enjoyable. We did not have to wait too long for our food order and enjoyed the starters as well as the main course very much. All together a dining out experience i can recommend and will certainly enjoy again myself. Karla Shoebridge "
    Posted 7 years, 5 months, 10 days ago...
    2 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Booked this restaurant to celebrate my son's birthday he lives in Suffolk and us in East London - so a good half way point for us to meet up. Parking close by in public car park - watch out for Sunday special rate 50p all day - but not too clear on meter! My booking had been put down for Monday in error but it was quickly sorted out. Interesting architecture and worth a wander round the many rooms. Great decor and ambiance. Food was excellent despite chilli prawn spaghetti dish being VERY hot. Bill was £75 for 6 including drinks before and during plus coffees after. They allowed us to bring in a bithday cake and served it up for us with plates and forks etc. Great value and good service. Philip "
    Posted 7 years, 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review