tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Radhuni - Denbigh image

2 for 1 at Radhuni - Denbigh

Book a table at the fantastic Radhuni restaurant, situated on High Street in Denbigh. The talented chef works hard to ensure that the menu reflects the true culture of the owners. He creates authentic dishes with a modern twist and ensures that all that dine can see his passion and flair for cooking.

The menu specialises in Indian and Bengali cuisine. All dishes are made using the original recipes and cooking techniques.

Any comments, positive or on the rare occasion negative, are welcomed, as feedback really is important to the staff here.

Important Information

Please Note: The tastecard discount is available on the a la carte menu only. This menu is available Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. The tastecard discount cannot be used on Bank Holidays.

View all reviews
Radhuni - Denbigh
Average member score
4.4 5
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Devss said "Gorgeous!!!
The food was so tasty, would definitely recommend!!"
Read more
Paul said "Will definitely return
Just returned home from a lovely meal here between four of us. My dad and myself had shared the..."
Read more
SUSAN said "Food
Very good food and service"
Read more
Richard said "Great find
Friendly and attentive staff - decor makes it appears like lots of other Indian restaurants but..."
Read more
evelyn said
" As the other review found the meal and restaurant very good and the staff very helpful."
Read more
"What a fantastic meal and restaurant, everyone should visit it. The food is out of this world,..."
Read more
  • Devss said: "Gorgeous!!!
    The food was so tasty, would definitely recommend!! "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Will definitely return
    Just returned home from a lovely meal here between four of us. My dad and myself had shared the mixed starter platter which was a good size between 2. Whilst my girlfriend and mum had a starter each (cant remember what but they both enjoyed). For main my dad and I had the special biryani each, which we both struggled to finish. Girlfriend, the usual tikka massala with pilau. And mother, something off the specials menu. All along with a cobra beer, large red wine, pint of coke and a jug of water. Bringing the total to £41.80 !!! We all thought this was excellent value and will soon be returning soon. The fruit juice pallet cleanser at the end was a nice touch, and the usual chocolates with the bill. ( only given 4star for atmosphere as we ate early so couldn't judge what the usual atmosphere would be like ) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUSAN said: "Food
    Very good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great find
    Friendly and attentive staff - decor makes it appears like lots of other Indian restaurants but food is a cut above - huge choice on menu and great taste. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • evelyn said:
    " As the other review found the meal and restaurant very good and the staff very helpful. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "What a fantastic meal and restaurant, everyone should visit it. The food is out of this world, pity it is so far away from us over 300 miles. Staff very attentive. 1st class. Jewell "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Devss said: "Gorgeous!!!
    The food was so tasty, would definitely recommend!! "
    Posted 4 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Will definitely return
    Just returned home from a lovely meal here between four of us. My dad and myself had shared the mixed starter platter which was a good size between 2. Whilst my girlfriend and mum had a starter each (cant remember what but they both enjoyed). For main my dad and I had the special biryani each, which we both struggled to finish. Girlfriend, the usual tikka massala with pilau. And mother, something off the specials menu. All along with a cobra beer, large red wine, pint of coke and a jug of water. Bringing the total to £41.80 !!! We all thought this was excellent value and will soon be returning soon. The fruit juice pallet cleanser at the end was a nice touch, and the usual chocolates with the bill. ( only given 4star for atmosphere as we ate early so couldn't judge what the usual atmosphere would be like ) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUSAN said: "Food
    Very good food and service "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great find
    Friendly and attentive staff - decor makes it appears like lots of other Indian restaurants but food is a cut above - huge choice on menu and great taste. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • evelyn said:
    " As the other review found the meal and restaurant very good and the staff very helpful. "
    Posted 4 years, 1 month, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "What a fantastic meal and restaurant, everyone should visit it. The food is out of this world, pity it is so far away from us over 300 miles. Staff very attentive. 1st class. Jewell "
    Posted 4 years, 6 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review