tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Prezzo - Clacton-on-Sea image
Prezzo - Clacton-on-Sea image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Clacton-on-Sea

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). The discount is also unavailable on event or match days at Wembley Stadium.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Clacton-on-Sea
Average member score
4.8 10
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Vivaldi said "Great Experience
Brilliant customer service, with a smile. Food good tasty and hot. Will definitely return to this..."
Read more
Tyler said
" Nice restaurant and nice peaceful atmosphere... portions are rather large but enjoyable just the..."
Read more
Adnan said "Very Nice
Served by Joanna

Ate the grilled Grilled fish . Light and tasty
Best..."
Read more
Sue said
" Grea"
Read more
Lee said "Perfect
Stunning meal as usual, same quality here and in penarth!"
Read more
Samantha said "Fabulous
A lovely branch of Prezzo. Right on seafront in Clacton on Sea. Great staff and food."
Read more
ADRIAN said
" Good food"
Read more
Stephen said "Food was awesome
We ordered a posh pepperoni pizza and a carne piccante calzone, olives and garlic bread...."
Read more
Lauren said
" Lovely place to eat, every member of staff happy to help. Lovely food and great atmosphere would..."
Read more
Seanna_x said "Lovely lunch!!
Had a lovely lunch at Prezzo's yesterday, delicious food and excellent service!!!
..."
Read more
"Great location opposite the pier, sat outside in the sunshine watching the world go by, food was..."
Read more
  • Vivaldi said: "Great Experience
    Brilliant customer service, with a smile. Food good tasty and hot. Will definitely return to this Prezzo as the best we have been to. "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tyler said:
    " Nice restaurant and nice peaceful atmosphere... portions are rather large but enjoyable just the same "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adnan said: "Very Nice
    Served by Joanna

    Ate the grilled Grilled fish . Light and tasty
    Best restaurant in clacton on sea "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Grea "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Perfect
    Stunning meal as usual, same quality here and in penarth! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said: "Fabulous
    A lovely branch of Prezzo. Right on seafront in Clacton on Sea. Great staff and food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ADRIAN said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Food was awesome
    We ordered a posh pepperoni pizza and a carne piccante calzone, olives and garlic bread. Everything was really tasty , fresh and well presented. And portions were more than generous. Perfecto !!!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said:
    " Lovely place to eat, every member of staff happy to help. Lovely food and great atmosphere would highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Seanna_x said: "Lovely lunch!!
    Had a lovely lunch at Prezzo's yesterday, delicious food and excellent service!!!
    Definitely my favourite place to eat out in Clacton on sea. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great location opposite the pier, sat outside in the sunshine watching the world go by, food was good, service too, good value tastecard meal. Tracey "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Vivaldi said: "Great Experience
    Brilliant customer service, with a smile. Food good tasty and hot. Will definitely return to this Prezzo as the best we have been to. "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tyler said:
    " Nice restaurant and nice peaceful atmosphere... portions are rather large but enjoyable just the same "
    Posted 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adnan said: "Very Nice
    Served by Joanna

    Ate the grilled Grilled fish . Light and tasty
    Best restaurant in clacton on sea "
    Posted 8 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sue said:
    " Grea "
    Posted 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lee said: "Perfect
    Stunning meal as usual, same quality here and in penarth! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Samantha said: "Fabulous
    A lovely branch of Prezzo. Right on seafront in Clacton on Sea. Great staff and food. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ADRIAN said:
    " Good food "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephen said: "Food was awesome
    We ordered a posh pepperoni pizza and a carne piccante calzone, olives and garlic bread. Everything was really tasty , fresh and well presented. And portions were more than generous. Perfecto !!!!!! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lauren said:
    " Lovely place to eat, every member of staff happy to help. Lovely food and great atmosphere would highly recommend "
    Posted 2 years, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Seanna_x said: "Lovely lunch!!
    Had a lovely lunch at Prezzo's yesterday, delicious food and excellent service!!!
    Definitely my favourite place to eat out in Clacton on sea. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great location opposite the pier, sat outside in the sunshine watching the world go by, food was good, service too, good value tastecard meal. Tracey "
    Posted 5 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review