tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Pipi's Greek Restaurant image

2 for 1 at Pipi's Greek Restaurant

Pipi’s Greek restaurant is a fantastic eatery, serving authentic dishes straight from the Mediterranean. They have built themselves a fantastic reputation, through their exceptional food, extensive range of drinks and their friendly, profession service.

Perfectly situated on Caroline Street, in the heart of Cardiff city, this quaint restaurant is perfect for all occasions, whatever the weather.

Regardless of the time of day, visit Pipi’s. It will be a dining experience you will not forget!

View all reviews
Pipi's Greek Restaurant
Average member score
5.0 5
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Jan said
" Great food"
Read more
DAVID said
" Lovely meal staff were excellent nice atmosphere will definitely come again"
Read more
David said "Great food in chippy lane
Great food. Brilliant service. No mythos was the only down side.

We will definately..."
Read more
"Lovely
We went on Wednesday and had a really lovely evening ... The only downside was that we were the..."
Read more
Kate said "What a find!
This is a delightful restaurant and well worth a visit. I visited with a friend and we both had..."
Read more
  • Jan said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " Lovely meal staff were excellent nice atmosphere will definitely come again "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great food in chippy lane
    Great food. Brilliant service. No mythos was the only down side.

    We will definately visit again "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    We went on Wednesday and had a really lovely evening ... The only downside was that we were the only ones in the restaurant! It's apparently busier than that normally.
    Either way they waiter and waitress were lovely, and they weren't overly attentive even though they were lacking in things to do.
    We shared the mixed mezza (chefs choice) which is basically Greek tapas and lovely and the baklava for desert was massive and very tasty.
    We also opted for the Greek wine which was absolutely delicious! The on priced around £15.50ish.
    I highly recommend the place and will definitely be going back! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "What a find!
    This is a delightful restaurant and well worth a visit. I visited with a friend and we both had two courses - starters and mains. All four different dishes were delicious and clearly freshly made. I don't know how authentic it is, not having much experience of Greek food, but it worked for me! What really made the extra difference was the wonderful service. We had a lovely waitress who couldn't have made us feel more welcome, in spite of the fact we were 'discount' visitors! My only area for improvement was that it was very cold in there and we ended up eating with coats on. Neither the tastecard website nor the restaurant website mention that the restaurant is only open Wed-Sat, so that only leaves Wed and Thu for a tastecard trip. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Jan said:
    " Great food "
    Posted 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said:
    " Lovely meal staff were excellent nice atmosphere will definitely come again "
    Posted 2 years, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said: "Great food in chippy lane
    Great food. Brilliant service. No mythos was the only down side.

    We will definately visit again "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely
    We went on Wednesday and had a really lovely evening ... The only downside was that we were the only ones in the restaurant! It's apparently busier than that normally.
    Either way they waiter and waitress were lovely, and they weren't overly attentive even though they were lacking in things to do.
    We shared the mixed mezza (chefs choice) which is basically Greek tapas and lovely and the baklava for desert was massive and very tasty.
    We also opted for the Greek wine which was absolutely delicious! The on priced around £15.50ish.
    I highly recommend the place and will definitely be going back! "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "What a find!
    This is a delightful restaurant and well worth a visit. I visited with a friend and we both had two courses - starters and mains. All four different dishes were delicious and clearly freshly made. I don't know how authentic it is, not having much experience of Greek food, but it worked for me! What really made the extra difference was the wonderful service. We had a lovely waitress who couldn't have made us feel more welcome, in spite of the fact we were 'discount' visitors! My only area for improvement was that it was very cold in there and we ended up eating with coats on. Neither the tastecard website nor the restaurant website mention that the restaurant is only open Wed-Sat, so that only leaves Wed and Thu for a tastecard trip. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 23 days ago...
    5 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall