tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Romsey image
Prezzo - Romsey image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Romsey

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Romsey
Average member score
4.2 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
3
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
AEMONN said
" VERY good"
Read more
Ben said "Sunday Munch
Nipped in Sunday evening.
Not too busy.
Pleasant service and good food.
Decent..."
Read more
Tabletops said "Great food
Exellent food but couldnt understand waitresses (not english)"
Read more
Max said
" Not to shabby"
Read more
VP&RB said "Quiet Late Afternoon
Pleasant late afternoon meal... service and food was good and we would recommend this restaurant."
Read more
joanne said "Give it a big swerve
Three out of four starters burnt or like rubber. Three out of four mains sent back as cold and..."
Read more
Andrew said
" Excellent service for a Monday Lunch - the restaurant was not busy but food arrived quickly and..."
Read more
Carl said "Sunday evening meal
Great experience, service and value..would recommend."
Read more
Pam said "Nice lunch
A standard (good) Prezzo lunch from their summer menu. The lovely restaurant in Romsey has a..."
Read more
"Excellent food and good service in a quaint old listed building. And there is a lovely courtyard..."
Read more
  • AEMONN said:
    " VERY good "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Sunday Munch
    Nipped in Sunday evening.
    Not too busy.
    Pleasant service and good food.
    Decent vibes in nice, warm, relaxed venue. "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tabletops said: "Great food
    Exellent food but couldnt understand waitresses (not english) "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Max said:
    " Not to shabby "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VP&RB said: "Quiet Late Afternoon
    Pleasant late afternoon meal... service and food was good and we would recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • joanne said: "Give it a big swerve
    Three out of four starters burnt or like rubber. Three out of four mains sent back as cold and they microwaved them. Soggy pizza returned. Reheated pork returned. Rock hard steak on ciabatta. We sent them back again as they were awful, by then husband had finished!!! My pizza W's never returned so I didn't eat. The other two mains were remade and eaten but very poor. Terrible night. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Excellent service for a Monday Lunch - the restaurant was not busy but food arrived quickly and was tasty. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Sunday evening meal
    Great experience, service and value..would recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said: "Nice lunch
    A standard (good) Prezzo lunch from their summer menu. The lovely restaurant in Romsey has a pleasant area of outdoor seating., great on a warm day. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent food and good service in a quaint old listed building. And there is a lovely courtyard garden for sunny days. A great place to eat. Pamela "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • AEMONN said:
    " VERY good "
    Posted 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "Sunday Munch
    Nipped in Sunday evening.
    Not too busy.
    Pleasant service and good food.
    Decent vibes in nice, warm, relaxed venue. "
    Posted 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tabletops said: "Great food
    Exellent food but couldnt understand waitresses (not english) "
    Posted 4 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Max said:
    " Not to shabby "
    Posted 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • VP&RB said: "Quiet Late Afternoon
    Pleasant late afternoon meal... service and food was good and we would recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • joanne said: "Give it a big swerve
    Three out of four starters burnt or like rubber. Three out of four mains sent back as cold and they microwaved them. Soggy pizza returned. Reheated pork returned. Rock hard steak on ciabatta. We sent them back again as they were awful, by then husband had finished!!! My pizza W's never returned so I didn't eat. The other two mains were remade and eaten but very poor. Terrible night. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Excellent service for a Monday Lunch - the restaurant was not busy but food arrived quickly and was tasty. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carl said: "Sunday evening meal
    Great experience, service and value..would recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pam said: "Nice lunch
    A standard (good) Prezzo lunch from their summer menu. The lovely restaurant in Romsey has a pleasant area of outdoor seating., great on a warm day. "
    Posted 3 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent food and good service in a quaint old listed building. And there is a lovely courtyard garden for sunny days. A great place to eat. Pamela "
    Posted 5 years, 4 months, 26 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review