tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Harpenden image
Prezzo - Harpenden image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Harpenden

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Harpenden
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Sinead said "Loving this tastecard
Great deal, lovely waitress, all good"
Read more
RAWAD said "Great
Food is delightful. Fantastic menu. Nice decor. However I didn't find the staff very friendly."
Read more
Paul said "Excellent as usual
Great ambience, great food, attentive but not over fussy service."
Read more
Stuart said "Lovely
Lovely food, lovely garden, lovely evening. Enough said."
Read more
"This Prezzo restaurant is close to my town and we are frequent visitors thanks to the tastecard...."
Read more
"This restaurant has some great period features as it is an old cottage and the decor in each room..."
Read more
  • Sinead said: "Loving this tastecard
    Great deal, lovely waitress, all good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAWAD said: "Great
    Food is delightful. Fantastic menu. Nice decor. However I didn't find the staff very friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Excellent as usual
    Great ambience, great food, attentive but not over fussy service. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Lovely
    Lovely food, lovely garden, lovely evening. Enough said. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This Prezzo restaurant is close to my town and we are frequent visitors thanks to the tastecard. Service, Food and Comfort are always of a high quality when we visit. The restaurant is in a lovely setting and from the outside it looks like someone’s house. I always go for the Tre Gusti Pizza which is amazing. TJ   "
    Posted 6 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This restaurant has some great period features as it is an old cottage and the decor in each room is different so makes return visits more interesting. The food here is very good and you should have no problem finding something you like. I highly recommend a visit to this restaurant on a nice sunny day to take advantage of the outdoor patio. Simon "
    Posted 7 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Sinead said: "Loving this tastecard
    Great deal, lovely waitress, all good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • RAWAD said: "Great
    Food is delightful. Fantastic menu. Nice decor. However I didn't find the staff very friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Excellent as usual
    Great ambience, great food, attentive but not over fussy service. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stuart said: "Lovely
    Lovely food, lovely garden, lovely evening. Enough said. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This Prezzo restaurant is close to my town and we are frequent visitors thanks to the tastecard. Service, Food and Comfort are always of a high quality when we visit. The restaurant is in a lovely setting and from the outside it looks like someone’s house. I always go for the Tre Gusti Pizza which is amazing. TJ   "
    Posted 6 years, 8 months, 25 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This restaurant has some great period features as it is an old cottage and the decor in each room is different so makes return visits more interesting. The food here is very good and you should have no problem finding something you like. I highly recommend a visit to this restaurant on a nice sunny day to take advantage of the outdoor patio. Simon "
    Posted 7 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review