tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Firebird image

2 for 1 at Firebird

Firebird bar and restaurant is a fantastic venue, perfect for all occasions. The staff pride themselves on being a well-established neighbourhood bar and bistro and welcome one and all to visit and sample their menu.

A stones throw from Kelvingrove Art Galleries, Glasgow University and Kelvingrove Park, Firebird offers something for everyone day or night! Situated on the corner of Argyle Street in, the heart of the west end, they provide a stylish yet relaxed atmosphere to dine in.

Enjoy a meal here, there are dishes for everyone! The chef is constantly creating new and exciting dishes for everyone. They cater for Carnivores, Pescitarians, Vegetarians and Vegans. They have even introduced a range of Gluten free Pizza’s, Pastas and beer so if you are on a gluten free diet, they have you sorted!!

Important Information

Please note: the tastecard discount is not available until 5pm on Sundays.

View all reviews
Firebird
Average member score
4.5 15
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Grace said "Amazing Food
Very lovely food. Delicious pizza and salad."
Read more
Diane said "5 star food don't judge the venue
If you were served this food in a 5 star restaurant you would be happy. Wonderful taste if not 5..."
Read more
Barry said "Great food, ambience and service.
Popped in for lunch and had a lovely vegetarian meal.
Beetroot chutney, spinach and salted..."
Read more
Gaz said "Great Pizza
Always top pizza in Firebird. They have changed their beers with less of my preferences now on..."
Read more
Will said
" Great food and staff"
Read more
KAREN said
" I have loved this thriving local bar/bistro for many years and it had been a while since my last..."
Read more
Allan said
" Had a amazing dinner with my wife. Food was top notch! Steak was perfectly cooked pizza was out..."
Read more
"Legit
Totes amaze ballz!

Didn't get to eat enough of my girlfriend's dinner though."
Read more
Sdbaker said "Excellent Tastes
Lovely atmosphere with unique wildly interesting tastes at good value prices. Definitely would..."
Read more
Andrew said "Firebird
Great venue and staff. Pizzas one of the best in city and close to the great Finnieston area and..."
Read more
Harriet said "Dinner with friend
My pizza was really burnt around the edges and lukewarm and went hard very fast."
Read more
Lynn said "Firebird 1321 argyle street
Service excellent food excellent would recommend this restaurant to everyone ."
Read more
tracy said "Children made welcome
great food and families made to feel welcome. Must try their pizzas!"
Read more
Fiona said
" Good food and service. The atmosphere is always pleasant. One of my favourite places!"
Read more
Jennifer said
" I have always loved eating at firebird because they serve amazing food, gluten-free options and..."
Read more
  • Grace said: "Amazing Food
    Very lovely food. Delicious pizza and salad. "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said: "5 star food don't judge the venue
    If you were served this food in a 5 star restaurant you would be happy. Wonderful taste if not 5 star presentation! Who cares! What matters is the taste and quality. Delicious pork belly crispy crackling wonderful sauce and perfectly cooked broccoli x triple cooked wedges to die for. Fresh crisp wood fired oven cooked pizza - loved it! Recommended! "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "Great food, ambience and service.
    Popped in for lunch and had a lovely vegetarian meal.
    Beetroot chutney, spinach and salted ricotta pizza was amazing as was my asparagus, spinach and pesto penne.
    The Olives were delicious as were the chickpea chips.
    Portion sizes generous and the staff exceptionally friendly.
    Would definitely return if we find ourselves in Glasgow again. Thanks. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaz said: "Great Pizza
    Always top pizza in Firebird. They have changed their beers with less of my preferences now on offer. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said:
    " Great food and staff "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAREN said:
    " I have loved this thriving local bar/bistro for many years and it had been a while since my last visit. They always seem to strive to be adventurous, however on this occasion I'd like to have seen a few more straight forward dishes especially as it was midweek. I will however be back as the food is good and staff are always quick and friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allan said:
    " Had a amazing dinner with my wife. Food was top notch! Steak was perfectly cooked pizza was out of this world thanks again we will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Legit
    Totes amaze ballz!

    Didn't get to eat enough of my girlfriend's dinner though. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sdbaker said: "Excellent Tastes
    Lovely atmosphere with unique wildly interesting tastes at good value prices. Definitely would recommend this place and will come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Firebird
    Great venue and staff. Pizzas one of the best in city and close to the great Finnieston area and Art Galleries. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Dinner with friend
    My pizza was really burnt around the edges and lukewarm and went hard very fast. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Firebird 1321 argyle street
    Service excellent food excellent would recommend this restaurant to everyone . "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • tracy said: "Children made welcome
    great food and families made to feel welcome. Must try their pizzas! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said:
    " Good food and service. The atmosphere is always pleasant. One of my favourite places! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said:
    " I have always loved eating at firebird because they serve amazing food, gluten-free options and the atmosphere is great. Having the tastecard there is an added bonus.

    Love this place, would definitely recommend!! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Grace said: "Amazing Food
    Very lovely food. Delicious pizza and salad. "
    Posted 1 month ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Diane said: "5 star food don't judge the venue
    If you were served this food in a 5 star restaurant you would be happy. Wonderful taste if not 5 star presentation! Who cares! What matters is the taste and quality. Delicious pork belly crispy crackling wonderful sauce and perfectly cooked broccoli x triple cooked wedges to die for. Fresh crisp wood fired oven cooked pizza - loved it! Recommended! "
    Posted 5 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Barry said: "Great food, ambience and service.
    Popped in for lunch and had a lovely vegetarian meal.
    Beetroot chutney, spinach and salted ricotta pizza was amazing as was my asparagus, spinach and pesto penne.
    The Olives were delicious as were the chickpea chips.
    Portion sizes generous and the staff exceptionally friendly.
    Would definitely return if we find ourselves in Glasgow again. Thanks. "
    Posted 6 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gaz said: "Great Pizza
    Always top pizza in Firebird. They have changed their beers with less of my preferences now on offer. "
    Posted 6 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said:
    " Great food and staff "
    Posted 7 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • KAREN said:
    " I have loved this thriving local bar/bistro for many years and it had been a while since my last visit. They always seem to strive to be adventurous, however on this occasion I'd like to have seen a few more straight forward dishes especially as it was midweek. I will however be back as the food is good and staff are always quick and friendly. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Allan said:
    " Had a amazing dinner with my wife. Food was top notch! Steak was perfectly cooked pizza was out of this world thanks again we will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Legit
    Totes amaze ballz!

    Didn't get to eat enough of my girlfriend's dinner though. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sdbaker said: "Excellent Tastes
    Lovely atmosphere with unique wildly interesting tastes at good value prices. Definitely would recommend this place and will come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Firebird
    Great venue and staff. Pizzas one of the best in city and close to the great Finnieston area and Art Galleries. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Harriet said: "Dinner with friend
    My pizza was really burnt around the edges and lukewarm and went hard very fast. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynn said: "Firebird 1321 argyle street
    Service excellent food excellent would recommend this restaurant to everyone . "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • tracy said: "Children made welcome
    great food and families made to feel welcome. Must try their pizzas! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Fiona said:
    " Good food and service. The atmosphere is always pleasant. One of my favourite places! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 4 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said:
    " I have always loved eating at firebird because they serve amazing food, gluten-free options and the atmosphere is great. Having the tastecard there is an added bonus.

    Love this place, would definitely recommend!! "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 14 days ago...
    4 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall