tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Stevenage image
Prezzo - Stevenage image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Stevenage

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Stevenage
Average member score
4.4 17
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
5
Good
3
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Avishek said "Good Service
Good food and quality service, can't ask for more"
Read more
Avishek said "Great food and Service
Good good and great service .. Loved the experice"
Read more
" A really nice meal, with excellent tasting food from friendly staff."
Read more
Tinks said
" Great food, great atmosphere but the service was slow, considering how busy the place is and not..."
Read more
Beccy said
" Lovely place!"
Read more
Big said "Good Stuff!
Great evening!"
Read more
Ben said "5*
Good quality food, a fine dining experience!"
Read more
Rob said
" Really good food. Service wasn't great, wait rose could barely speak English."
Read more
Matthew said "Too many screaming children
Definitely a family based place. Lots of families with screaming children. If you're looking..."
Read more
Maureen said
" Lovely quiet evening. Great food, good service. Great discount."
Read more
Avishek said "Great Food
Good food and great ambience.. On top of it good customer service.. Can't ask for more.."
Read more
U.S. said
" We woz ere 18/5/15"
Read more
"Service
Found the service slow even though there was plenty of staff and the restaurant wasn't busy."
Read more
SUMAYAH said
" Excellent on every things, just need to bring the wright order for the rkoi"
Read more
A said
" Excellent as previously experienced"
Read more
Natalie said "Lovely
Best prezzo experience due to lots of space and nice and warm unlike the hitchin one"
Read more
Greenaway said
" Mid-afternoon on Thursday, so restaurant empty, spotless though no atmosphere, staff very..."
Read more
"Readily accepted the taste Card on entry which was excellent, prompt and very efficient..."
Read more
  • Avishek said: "Good Service
    Good food and quality service, can't ask for more "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avishek said: "Great food and Service
    Good good and great service .. Loved the experice "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A really nice meal, with excellent tasting food from friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tinks said:
    " Great food, great atmosphere but the service was slow, considering how busy the place is and not staffed enough. "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beccy said:
    " Lovely place! "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Big said: "Good Stuff!
    Great evening! "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "5*
    Good quality food, a fine dining experience! "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Really good food. Service wasn't great, wait rose could barely speak English. "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Too many screaming children
    Definitely a family based place. Lots of families with screaming children. If you're looking fir a nice quiet relaxed atmosphere, this is not the place! The food is good, service decidedly average "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Lovely quiet evening. Great food, good service. Great discount. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avishek said: "Great Food
    Good food and great ambience.. On top of it good customer service.. Can't ask for more.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • U.S. said:
    " We woz ere 18/5/15 "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service
    Found the service slow even though there was plenty of staff and the restaurant wasn't busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUMAYAH said:
    " Excellent on every things, just need to bring the wright order for the rkoi "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Excellent as previously experienced "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Lovely
    Best prezzo experience due to lots of space and nice and warm unlike the hitchin one "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Greenaway said:
    " Mid-afternoon on Thursday, so restaurant empty, spotless though no atmosphere, staff very pleasant, excellent menu, service fine and meal very tasty-only downside was the music from speakers very loud-no problem with use of tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Readily accepted the taste Card on entry which was excellent, prompt and very efficient service..Food was AMAZING! I had the grilled chicken and my partner had a risotto, all fantastic. Only slightly let down by the slow service to get the bill. However, they were busy with a few party's so can kinda excuse it. Would definately recommend. Tony V   "
    Posted 7 years, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Avishek said: "Good Service
    Good food and quality service, can't ask for more "
    Posted 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avishek said: "Great food and Service
    Good good and great service .. Loved the experice "
    Posted 2 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " A really nice meal, with excellent tasting food from friendly staff. "
    Posted 2 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tinks said:
    " Great food, great atmosphere but the service was slow, considering how busy the place is and not staffed enough. "
    Posted 3 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beccy said:
    " Lovely place! "
    Posted 6 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Big said: "Good Stuff!
    Great evening! "
    Posted 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ben said: "5*
    Good quality food, a fine dining experience! "
    Posted 7 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rob said:
    " Really good food. Service wasn't great, wait rose could barely speak English. "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matthew said: "Too many screaming children
    Definitely a family based place. Lots of families with screaming children. If you're looking fir a nice quiet relaxed atmosphere, this is not the place! The food is good, service decidedly average "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Maureen said:
    " Lovely quiet evening. Great food, good service. Great discount. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Avishek said: "Great Food
    Good food and great ambience.. On top of it good customer service.. Can't ask for more.. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • U.S. said:
    " We woz ere 18/5/15 "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Service
    Found the service slow even though there was plenty of staff and the restaurant wasn't busy. "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • SUMAYAH said:
    " Excellent on every things, just need to bring the wright order for the rkoi "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said:
    " Excellent as previously experienced "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Lovely
    Best prezzo experience due to lots of space and nice and warm unlike the hitchin one "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Greenaway said:
    " Mid-afternoon on Thursday, so restaurant empty, spotless though no atmosphere, staff very pleasant, excellent menu, service fine and meal very tasty-only downside was the music from speakers very loud-no problem with use of tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Readily accepted the taste Card on entry which was excellent, prompt and very efficient service..Food was AMAZING! I had the grilled chicken and my partner had a risotto, all fantastic. Only slightly let down by the slow service to get the bill. However, they were busy with a few party's so can kinda excuse it. Would definately recommend. Tony V   "
    Posted 7 years, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review