tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Stevenage 128 High Street image
Prezzo - Stevenage 128 High Street image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Stevenage 128 High Street

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Stevenage 128 High Street
Average member score
3.9 9
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
1
Good
1
Average
1
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Rae said
" Good"
Read more
Kim said "Good times
The usual high standard of food and ambience ."
Read more
Anne said
" Consistently good, week after week."
Read more
Ward said "Really Poor
Terrible food and shameful portions for the price. Will never return!!!

The"
Read more
" Great service and food, but very noisy. Avoid tables adjacent to bar area!!"
Read more
" Perfect"
Read more
Matt said "Prezzo's Stevenage Old Town
Food not great quite bland, felt as though we were being rushed through courses. Expected better..."
Read more
Cezz said "Lovely restaurant...
only reservation is that they can't do the cocktails that the restaurant in the Leisure Park..."
Read more
Adam said "Poor Service
Long wait, restaurant not busy. Server was very grumpy and unhelpful."
Read more
  • Rae said:
    " Good "
    Posted 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said: "Good times
    The usual high standard of food and ambience . "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Consistently good, week after week. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said: "Really Poor
    Terrible food and shameful portions for the price. Will never return!!!

    The "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service and food, but very noisy. Avoid tables adjacent to bar area!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Prezzo's Stevenage Old Town
    Food not great quite bland, felt as though we were being rushed through courses. Expected better quality for the price being charged per course, wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for the benefit of the taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cezz said: "Lovely restaurant...
    only reservation is that they can't do the cocktails that the restaurant in the Leisure Park can do!

    Other than that gorgeous food (good portions) and service every time (i've probably been over 40 times!) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Poor Service
    Long wait, restaurant not busy. Server was very grumpy and unhelpful. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Rae said:
    " Good "
    Posted 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kim said: "Good times
    The usual high standard of food and ambience . "
    Posted 3 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anne said:
    " Consistently good, week after week. "
    Posted 1 year, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ward said: "Really Poor
    Terrible food and shameful portions for the price. Will never return!!!

    The "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great service and food, but very noisy. Avoid tables adjacent to bar area!! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Perfect "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matt said: "Prezzo's Stevenage Old Town
    Food not great quite bland, felt as though we were being rushed through courses. Expected better quality for the price being charged per course, wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for the benefit of the taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cezz said: "Lovely restaurant...
    only reservation is that they can't do the cocktails that the restaurant in the Leisure Park can do!

    Other than that gorgeous food (good portions) and service every time (i've probably been over 40 times!) "
    Posted 2 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adam said: "Poor Service
    Long wait, restaurant not busy. Server was very grumpy and unhelpful. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall