tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
The Lavender Restaurant & Bar image

2 for 1 at The Lavender Restaurant & Bar

The Lavender Restaurant and Bar is a charming venue, situated on Lavender Hill.

Inside you will find dark wooden floors and intimate, candle lit tables. The friendly staff and quality food complete this fantastic dining experience. The menu is updated regularly as the chefs create the dishes based on what is seasonally available, ensuring that you receive the finest quality dishes.

Important Information

Please Note: The Lavender Bar and Restaurant is closed on weekday lunchtimes. Please adhere to the spirit of tastecard when visiting this restaurant.

View all reviews
The Lavender Restaurant & Bar
Average member score
4.2 8
Diner rating
Excellent
4
Very good
2
Good
2
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Chris said "Exciting Menu And A Gem
Such an interesting menu and food quality was outstanding"
Read more
Tom said
" 5 of us ate here on a Tuesday night and it all started very well. Promptly served and we were..."
Read more
Miles said "Nice. Go there.
Came in very last minute on my own on a Monday. Nice decor. Helpful also."
Read more
Milo said "It's alright. Nothing special but nice and clean
Service was inattentive. I had to remind constantly for order. I had to just hope one of the..."
Read more
Mike said
" Great tasting food!"
Read more
Matti said
" Very good food"
Read more
Flora said "Top notch
Excellent food, pleasant staff and a laid back atmosphere. Very good."
Read more
Alex said "Excellent
Really great atmosphere and food was awesome! Will definitely be back soon!"
Read more
  • Chris said: "Exciting Menu And A Gem
    Such an interesting menu and food quality was outstanding "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " 5 of us ate here on a Tuesday night and it all started very well. Promptly served and we were given a nice table in the front of the property. The starters were excellent, particularly the bruschetta. However, the mains, mostly pasta dishes, were quite disappointing and did not match the standard of the starters. They lacked taste, were quite small portions and we were never offered parmesan or black pepper to season. We also had difficulty getting service throughout the meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miles said: "Nice. Go there.
    Came in very last minute on my own on a Monday. Nice decor. Helpful also. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Milo said: "It's alright. Nothing special but nice and clean
    Service was inattentive. I had to remind constantly for order. I had to just hope one of the staff would stop mucking around with each other and Bri g me my drink or bill or whatever. At 50%off..no biggee. Would never pay for whack here. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Great tasting food! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matti said:
    " Very good food "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Flora said: "Top notch
    Excellent food, pleasant staff and a laid back atmosphere. Very good. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Excellent
    Really great atmosphere and food was awesome! Will definitely be back soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Chris said: "Exciting Menu And A Gem
    Such an interesting menu and food quality was outstanding "
    Posted 1 year, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tom said:
    " 5 of us ate here on a Tuesday night and it all started very well. Promptly served and we were given a nice table in the front of the property. The starters were excellent, particularly the bruschetta. However, the mains, mostly pasta dishes, were quite disappointing and did not match the standard of the starters. They lacked taste, were quite small portions and we were never offered parmesan or black pepper to season. We also had difficulty getting service throughout the meal. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Miles said: "Nice. Go there.
    Came in very last minute on my own on a Monday. Nice decor. Helpful also. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Milo said: "It's alright. Nothing special but nice and clean
    Service was inattentive. I had to remind constantly for order. I had to just hope one of the staff would stop mucking around with each other and Bri g me my drink or bill or whatever. At 50%off..no biggee. Would never pay for whack here. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mike said:
    " Great tasting food! "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Matti said:
    " Very good food "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Flora said: "Top notch
    Excellent food, pleasant staff and a laid back atmosphere. Very good. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alex said: "Excellent
    Really great atmosphere and food was awesome! Will definitely be back soon! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall