tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Prezzo - Haymarket image
Prezzo - Haymarket image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Haymarket

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people). The discount is also unavailable on event or match days at Wembley Stadium.

View all reviews
Prezzo - Haymarket
Average member score
4.0 21
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
4
Good
4
Average
2
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Mark said
" Excellent staff great food and good value"
Read more
Joy said
" Food was good, but staff were a bit rude, I'd be a bit hesitant to visit this branch again."
Read more
Andrei said
" Perfect evening"
Read more
Stephanie said
" Very nice lunch with pizzas"
Read more
Richard said "Great
Great as normal


G"
Read more
Jennifer said "Prezzo Haymarket
Fantastic food as always! Had gluten free pizza and blood orange cake for dessert which was..."
Read more
Jacky said "Nice
Very nice"
Read more
ALAN said "Excellent
My wife and I booked a table for 6pm , we arrived early but it was not a problem. Our order was..."
Read more
Rusky said "Undercooked Risotto
First of all they didnt have our booking - which can be a technical problem but still annoying...."
Read more
EMMA said "Below Average
Staff great on arrival. Once in everything was poor. Service. Food- once it arrived mums pasta..."
Read more
"Poisoned!
Atrocious service, we arrive at 6 having plenty of time to catch our show at 7:30. Orders taken..."
Read more
" Very good and authentic food."
Read more
John said
" Very nice"
Read more
Greg said "Excellent
Food and service is awesome!!"
Read more
Tc said
" If you happened to order olives and bread as starters it will be priced as two starters not one...."
Read more
Will said "Sunday Dinner
An excellent meal, staff and atmosphere. Many thank will be back"
Read more
" Fabulous restaurant, lovely location for theatre land, would definitely go back."
Read more
The said "Very elegant
A very elegant Prezzo! Love the decor and really enjoyed my Chicken, bacon n avocado salad...."
Read more
Mark said "Very Good
Had a nice meal. Service was excellent - really friendly and helpful waitress. Pizzas were..."
Read more
"Good Food, Awful Service
Avoid Martina- the most miserable waitress I've witnessed."
Read more
Jonathan said "Disappointing food
Foodwise, our table tried out the calzone, pizza, chicken and lasanga. The calzone was terrible..."
Read more
"Excellent food, excellent service and lovely restaurant. Staff couldn't have been more..."
Read more
"Visited here on 17th Nov 2010, and had a wonderful meal. Really friendly staff and first rate..."
Read more
"Good food, good value. Nice space and pleasant staff. What more can you ask for? Claire"
Read more
"Had a wonderful lunch today, very good service and great food - would highly recommend this..."
Read more
"The other day I went with my girlfriend for the first time and loved the food. I got pizza and..."
Read more
  • Mark said:
    " Excellent staff great food and good value "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joy said:
    " Food was good, but staff were a bit rude, I'd be a bit hesitant to visit this branch again. "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrei said:
    " Perfect evening "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said:
    " Very nice lunch with pizzas "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great
    Great as normal


    G "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said: "Prezzo Haymarket
    Fantastic food as always! Had gluten free pizza and blood orange cake for dessert which was amazing!!! Thanks "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacky said: "Nice
    Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Excellent
    My wife and I booked a table for 6pm , we arrived early but it was not a problem. Our order was taken within 5mins and the food that came out was piping hot and very enjoyable. We also had a dessert each , the waitress actually recommended the Hazlenut Cheesecake which was delicious as was the rest of the meal. Our overall experience was excellent with very attentive staff . I definitely recommend this Restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rusky said: "Undercooked Risotto
    First of all they didnt have our booking - which can be a technical problem but still annoying. The risotto i ordered was undercooked and chewy, I asked it to be returned - when it came back it was still undercooked. Been offered to have something else but we just simply didnt have time to wait another 20 mins. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EMMA said: "Below Average
    Staff great on arrival. Once in everything was poor. Service. Food- once it arrived mums pasta was cold. I orderd steak pizza they tried giving me steak salad. So sent it back. So when eventually got right meal hardly any cheese on it. The steak was stone cold. Just generally poor. Then when the bill came even that was wrong. Surprised we made the theatre on time. I've been to many a prezzo. (Which I normally love) but this is worse one I've ever been too. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Poisoned!
    Atrocious service, we arrive at 6 having plenty of time to catch our show at 7:30. Orders taken and starters delivered, 30 mins later still no main, several tables served their food ahead of us. Called waitress over and asked about our food to be told "just wait it's coming", 15 mins later still now food. Spoke to the manager to be told the order wasn't sent to the kitchen but out food is on its way. Finally 7:10 food arrives, we start eating, I ask for the bill and say we expect a discount due to the inconvenience. Bill doesn't arrive, find waitress again to be told only the manager can grant discount. Manager arrives for payment, we ask for bill, he wanders off to serve others.
    Get to show just in time, midway through I start feeling unwell, hot and cold sweats, stomach cramps which increase to cutting pain in stomach. Very very ill for the rest of the night.
    Extremely poor service and rushed food, which poisoned me. Do not eat at this venue. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good and authentic food. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Greg said: "Excellent
    Food and service is awesome!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tc said:
    " If you happened to order olives and bread as starters it will be priced as two starters not one. I was charged £2.95 for olives, and £3.25 for 5 pieces 2x2" bite size bread. Overall, service wasn't great! Worst branch I've been. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Sunday Dinner
    An excellent meal, staff and atmosphere. Many thank will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fabulous restaurant, lovely location for theatre land, would definitely go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Very elegant
    A very elegant Prezzo! Love the decor and really enjoyed my Chicken, bacon n avocado salad. Really hit the spot! Staff friendly and attentive. Will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Very Good
    Had a nice meal. Service was excellent - really friendly and helpful waitress. Pizzas were surprisingly good - would recommend the posh pepperoni. Excellent value using the Taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food, Awful Service
    Avoid Martina- the most miserable waitress I've witnessed. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Disappointing food
    Foodwise, our table tried out the calzone, pizza, chicken and lasanga. The calzone was terrible - very think and tough dough and couldn't really taste the ingredients. The rest was OK but nothing to write home about.

    Service was OK, the food was quite slow. Ambience was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent food, excellent service and lovely restaurant. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. A very enjoyable meal prior to going to the Thriller Live experience. Jeanette   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Visited here on 17th Nov 2010, and had a wonderful meal. Really friendly staff and first rate service. Will visit again and recommend it to everyone. Lovely time. Robert.   "
    Posted 6 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Good food, good value. Nice space and pleasant staff. What more can you ask for? Claire "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Had a wonderful lunch today, very good service and great food - would highly recommend this restaurant Amanda "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "The other day I went with my girlfriend for the first time and loved the food. I got pizza and she got pasta. Great food and service. Will definitely go back. Alberto "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Mark said:
    " Excellent staff great food and good value "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Joy said:
    " Food was good, but staff were a bit rude, I'd be a bit hesitant to visit this branch again. "
    Posted 5 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrei said:
    " Perfect evening "
    Posted 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Stephanie said:
    " Very nice lunch with pizzas "
    Posted 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great
    Great as normal


    G "
    Posted 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jennifer said: "Prezzo Haymarket
    Fantastic food as always! Had gluten free pizza and blood orange cake for dessert which was amazing!!! Thanks "
    Posted 9 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacky said: "Nice
    Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • ALAN said: "Excellent
    My wife and I booked a table for 6pm , we arrived early but it was not a problem. Our order was taken within 5mins and the food that came out was piping hot and very enjoyable. We also had a dessert each , the waitress actually recommended the Hazlenut Cheesecake which was delicious as was the rest of the meal. Our overall experience was excellent with very attentive staff . I definitely recommend this Restaurant. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rusky said: "Undercooked Risotto
    First of all they didnt have our booking - which can be a technical problem but still annoying. The risotto i ordered was undercooked and chewy, I asked it to be returned - when it came back it was still undercooked. Been offered to have something else but we just simply didnt have time to wait another 20 mins. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 4 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • EMMA said: "Below Average
    Staff great on arrival. Once in everything was poor. Service. Food- once it arrived mums pasta was cold. I orderd steak pizza they tried giving me steak salad. So sent it back. So when eventually got right meal hardly any cheese on it. The steak was stone cold. Just generally poor. Then when the bill came even that was wrong. Surprised we made the theatre on time. I've been to many a prezzo. (Which I normally love) but this is worse one I've ever been too. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 13 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Poisoned!
    Atrocious service, we arrive at 6 having plenty of time to catch our show at 7:30. Orders taken and starters delivered, 30 mins later still no main, several tables served their food ahead of us. Called waitress over and asked about our food to be told "just wait it's coming", 15 mins later still now food. Spoke to the manager to be told the order wasn't sent to the kitchen but out food is on its way. Finally 7:10 food arrives, we start eating, I ask for the bill and say we expect a discount due to the inconvenience. Bill doesn't arrive, find waitress again to be told only the manager can grant discount. Manager arrives for payment, we ask for bill, he wanders off to serve others.
    Get to show just in time, midway through I start feeling unwell, hot and cold sweats, stomach cramps which increase to cutting pain in stomach. Very very ill for the rest of the night.
    Extremely poor service and rushed food, which poisoned me. Do not eat at this venue. "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Very good and authentic food. "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • John said:
    " Very nice "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Greg said: "Excellent
    Food and service is awesome!! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tc said:
    " If you happened to order olives and bread as starters it will be priced as two starters not one. I was charged £2.95 for olives, and £3.25 for 5 pieces 2x2" bite size bread. Overall, service wasn't great! Worst branch I've been. "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Will said: "Sunday Dinner
    An excellent meal, staff and atmosphere. Many thank will be back "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Fabulous restaurant, lovely location for theatre land, would definitely go back. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • The said: "Very elegant
    A very elegant Prezzo! Love the decor and really enjoyed my Chicken, bacon n avocado salad. Really hit the spot! Staff friendly and attentive. Will be back! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Very Good
    Had a nice meal. Service was excellent - really friendly and helpful waitress. Pizzas were surprisingly good - would recommend the posh pepperoni. Excellent value using the Taste card. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Good Food, Awful Service
    Avoid Martina- the most miserable waitress I've witnessed. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jonathan said: "Disappointing food
    Foodwise, our table tried out the calzone, pizza, chicken and lasanga. The calzone was terrible - very think and tough dough and couldn't really taste the ingredients. The rest was OK but nothing to write home about.

    Service was OK, the food was quite slow. Ambience was good. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Excellent food, excellent service and lovely restaurant. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. A very enjoyable meal prior to going to the Thriller Live experience. Jeanette   "
    Posted 5 years, 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Visited here on 17th Nov 2010, and had a wonderful meal. Really friendly staff and first rate service. Will visit again and recommend it to everyone. Lovely time. Robert.   "
    Posted 6 years, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Good food, good value. Nice space and pleasant staff. What more can you ask for? Claire "
    Posted 6 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Had a wonderful lunch today, very good service and great food - would highly recommend this restaurant Amanda "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "The other day I went with my girlfriend for the first time and loved the food. I got pizza and she got pasta. Great food and service. Will definitely go back. Alberto "
    Posted 6 years, 2 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review