tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Oxon image
Prezzo - Oxon image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Oxon

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Oxon
Average member score
3.6 9
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
5
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
" Clean and pleasant place. Good and friendly service."
Read more
Chris said "Good food and service
Had a lovely afternoon birthday meal. The food was great and very quick. Service fantastic as well."
Read more
Cwilts said
" Horrific is the only word"
Read more
Kingfisher said
" Good value!"
Read more
Lai said
" Very good meal, except the dessert, too much butterscotch sauce too sweet."
Read more
Andrea said
" Noisy but OK"
Read more
Tabitha said "Always a reliable option in Thame
Each time I am here for work I drop by here for dinner at least once."
Read more
Jacky said "Rip Off !!
I've just had lunch here with my friend & the food was very nice but that's as far..."
Read more
Lynda said
" This is the second time I have used my Tastecard here and it has proved good value for money on..."
Read more
  • " Clean and pleasant place. Good and friendly service. "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Good food and service
    Had a lovely afternoon birthday meal. The food was great and very quick. Service fantastic as well. "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cwilts said:
    " Horrific is the only word "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kingfisher said:
    " Good value! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lai said:
    " Very good meal, except the dessert, too much butterscotch sauce too sweet. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said:
    " Noisy but OK "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tabitha said: "Always a reliable option in Thame
    Each time I am here for work I drop by here for dinner at least once. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacky said: "Rip Off !!
    I've just had lunch here with my friend & the food was very nice but that's as far as it goes.
    We asked the waitress when she gave us the menus if we could use the tastecard with either menu & she said yes we could.
    Needless to say when we came round to paying the bill, actually no we couldn't because we had ordered off the wrong menu !! A waiter then came over to take payment, as I was paying I told him how annoyed I was about the situation. He told me if I had mentioned it earlier he would have knocked one of the main meals off the bill but it is too late now.
    Lesson learnt, use The Pointer in Brill. At least the staff are helpful, honest & you know exactly what you are paying for !!
    I should have known better, these big chains don't give a damn about the customers!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynda said:
    " This is the second time I have used my Tastecard here and it has proved good value for money on both occasions.

    Service was much better during a weekday lunch time, than during the evening or Saturday lunch time. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • " Clean and pleasant place. Good and friendly service. "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Chris said: "Good food and service
    Had a lovely afternoon birthday meal. The food was great and very quick. Service fantastic as well. "
    Posted 11 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Cwilts said:
    " Horrific is the only word "
    Posted 11 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kingfisher said:
    " Good value! "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lai said:
    " Very good meal, except the dessert, too much butterscotch sauce too sweet. "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrea said:
    " Noisy but OK "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tabitha said: "Always a reliable option in Thame
    Each time I am here for work I drop by here for dinner at least once. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jacky said: "Rip Off !!
    I've just had lunch here with my friend & the food was very nice but that's as far as it goes.
    We asked the waitress when she gave us the menus if we could use the tastecard with either menu & she said yes we could.
    Needless to say when we came round to paying the bill, actually no we couldn't because we had ordered off the wrong menu !! A waiter then came over to take payment, as I was paying I told him how annoyed I was about the situation. He told me if I had mentioned it earlier he would have knocked one of the main meals off the bill but it is too late now.
    Lesson learnt, use The Pointer in Brill. At least the staff are helpful, honest & you know exactly what you are paying for !!
    I should have known better, these big chains don't give a damn about the customers!! "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynda said:
    " This is the second time I have used my Tastecard here and it has proved good value for money on both occasions.

    Service was much better during a weekday lunch time, than during the evening or Saturday lunch time. "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall