tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionAvailable December
View Menu
Prezzo - Pinner image
Prezzo - Pinner image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Pinner

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays or Saturdays, though it is available on Fridays and in December, up to and including the 16th December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Pinner
Average member score
4.8 9
Diner rating
Excellent
7
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Danielle said "Lovely atmosphere
Lovely as always."
Read more
N said
" Excellent"
Read more
BJ said "Great Value
Really great meal and lovely service"
Read more
Lesley said
" One of my favourites. Homely atmosphere. Lovely food. Had the kiing prawn pasta. Highly..."
Read more
Alina said
" Great place, great food"
Read more
Emma said
" Service was slower than expected and we were left patiently waiting to order dessert and get the..."
Read more
Lesley said
" I've brought friends & family to this restaurant 4 times - I've nothing bad to say..."
Read more
J.M. said
" Excellent meal."
Read more
Paul said "Nice simple food
Eaten here fairly regularly and food is always good and freshly prepared."
Read more
  • Danielle said: "Lovely atmosphere
    Lovely as always. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BJ said: "Great Value
    Really great meal and lovely service "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " One of my favourites. Homely atmosphere. Lovely food. Had the kiing prawn pasta. Highly recommended. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alina said:
    " Great place, great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Service was slower than expected and we were left patiently waiting to order dessert and get the bill. This was annoying especially as the waiter walked past us several times.
    Food was to the usual good standard and came quickly. I recommend the Honeycomb Cheesecake, it's divine! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " I've brought friends & family to this restaurant 4 times - I've nothing bad to say about this restaurant. Visiting again very soon.
    Lovely restaurant. Most helpful staff. Service with a smile. No problem with tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J.M. said:
    " Excellent meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Nice simple food
    Eaten here fairly regularly and food is always good and freshly prepared. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Danielle said: "Lovely atmosphere
    Lovely as always. "
    Posted 1 month, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • N said:
    " Excellent "
    Posted 8 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • BJ said: "Great Value
    Really great meal and lovely service "
    Posted 10 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " One of my favourites. Homely atmosphere. Lovely food. Had the kiing prawn pasta. Highly recommended. Will be back. "
    Posted 1 year, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Alina said:
    " Great place, great food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Service was slower than expected and we were left patiently waiting to order dessert and get the bill. This was annoying especially as the waiter walked past us several times.
    Food was to the usual good standard and came quickly. I recommend the Honeycomb Cheesecake, it's divine! "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lesley said:
    " I've brought friends & family to this restaurant 4 times - I've nothing bad to say about this restaurant. Visiting again very soon.
    Lovely restaurant. Most helpful staff. Service with a smile. No problem with tastecard. "
    Posted 2 years, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J.M. said:
    " Excellent meal. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Paul said: "Nice simple food
    Eaten here fairly regularly and food is always good and freshly prepared. "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 4 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall