tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Spice Brasserie image

2 for 1 at Spice Brasserie

At Spice Brasserie, you can enjoy some of the finest examples of contemporary Indian cuisine in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere.

From mild curries to tempt the uninitiated, to the special delicacies for the connoisseur, Spice Brasserie have dishes to please even the most jaded palate.

The restaurant menu includes favourite, dependable dishes; cooked to perfection from traditional recipes and fresh ingredients.

The chefs take the very best ingredients and combine them with fresh herbs and spices to create a variety of flavoursome Indian meals, with something to suit every palette.

So if you are looking for a relaxed and chilled out dining experience, head for Spice Brasserie where you will always find the staff courteous and willing to help you enjoy your visit with them, whatever the occasion.

View all reviews
Spice Brasserie
Average member score
4.5 11
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Amanda said "Love this place
Always order takeaway from here usually but going the restaurant itself its also a great place...."
Read more
Mj said "Fantastic
Been to here a few times now and tried an array of dishes, outstanding food every time and..."
Read more
Andrew said "Hidden gem
Amazing food & service , looking forward to our next visit"
Read more
Susan said "Consistently Good!!
Have dined here many times! It is now my favourite resteraunt ! Never fails to deliver top class..."
Read more
Andrew said
" Lovely food great service, will be back soon"
Read more
Anonymous said "Faultless Food
Food and Service was faultless, been here numerous times and food has always been spot on...."
Read more
JJ said
" Great"
Read more
Bernard said
" My wife and I decided to try a meal at the spice brasserie as we had had good reports from..."
Read more
kerry said "Fabulous
Love the food at Spice Brasserie. The staff are friendly and helpful. The place is spotless with..."
Read more
Helen said
" What can you say about this restaurant great food and great service, the food is always..."
Read more
Rja said "Dreadful
Dreadful service, rude staff and bland food. There are many better Indian takeaways near by. Avoid."
Read more
  • Amanda said: "Love this place
    Always order takeaway from here usually but going the restaurant itself its also a great place. The staff are really friendly nothing is ever a problem. The food is gorgeous I've never had a bad meal from this place. "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mj said: "Fantastic
    Been to here a few times now and tried an array of dishes, outstanding food every time and Friendly and helpful staff ***** rating a must for Indian food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Hidden gem
    Amazing food & service , looking forward to our next visit "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Consistently Good!!
    Have dined here many times! It is now my favourite resteraunt ! Never fails to deliver top class food and fabulous service! Staff are amazing, nothing too much trouble! Would highly recommend!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Lovely food great service, will be back soon "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Faultless Food
    Food and Service was faultless, been here numerous times and food has always been spot on. Atmosphere seems abit dull in the restaurant but the waiters are polite non the less. Would return here again. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JJ said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bernard said:
    " My wife and I decided to try a meal at the spice brasserie as we had had good reports from friends. We were not disappointed.We arrived at opening time 5.30, recieved a good welcome. The food and service were excellent,and the cost very reasonable. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kerry said: "Fabulous
    Love the food at Spice Brasserie. The staff are friendly and helpful. The place is spotless with high quality table linen,
    Have tried lots of different dishes and never been disappointed.
    Would recommend everyone to try it, you will return I'm sure. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " What can you say about this restaurant great food and great service, the food is always constantly good and service is faultless. Very family friendly. Always use my taste card here give it a try you won't be disappointed. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rja said: "Dreadful
    Dreadful service, rude staff and bland food. There are many better Indian takeaways near by. Avoid. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Amanda said: "Love this place
    Always order takeaway from here usually but going the restaurant itself its also a great place. The staff are really friendly nothing is ever a problem. The food is gorgeous I've never had a bad meal from this place. "
    Posted 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mj said: "Fantastic
    Been to here a few times now and tried an array of dishes, outstanding food every time and Friendly and helpful staff ***** rating a must for Indian food "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said: "Hidden gem
    Amazing food & service , looking forward to our next visit "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Susan said: "Consistently Good!!
    Have dined here many times! It is now my favourite resteraunt ! Never fails to deliver top class food and fabulous service! Staff are amazing, nothing too much trouble! Would highly recommend!! "
    Posted 2 years, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Andrew said:
    " Lovely food great service, will be back soon "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anonymous said: "Faultless Food
    Food and Service was faultless, been here numerous times and food has always been spot on. Atmosphere seems abit dull in the restaurant but the waiters are polite non the less. Would return here again. "
    Posted 2 years, 5 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • JJ said:
    " Great "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Bernard said:
    " My wife and I decided to try a meal at the spice brasserie as we had had good reports from friends. We were not disappointed.We arrived at opening time 5.30, recieved a good welcome. The food and service were excellent,and the cost very reasonable. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • kerry said: "Fabulous
    Love the food at Spice Brasserie. The staff are friendly and helpful. The place is spotless with high quality table linen,
    Have tried lots of different dishes and never been disappointed.
    Would recommend everyone to try it, you will return I'm sure. "
    Posted 2 years, 9 months, 26 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " What can you say about this restaurant great food and great service, the food is always constantly good and service is faultless. Very family friendly. Always use my taste card here give it a try you won't be disappointed. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rja said: "Dreadful
    Dreadful service, rude staff and bland food. There are many better Indian takeaways near by. Avoid. "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 24 days ago...
    1 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall