tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
Omer Khayyam Tandoori image

2 for 1 at Omer Khayyam Tandoori

Settled on Erith Road, just outside of Bexley Heath, you will find Omer Khayyam Tandoori. This venue provides a diverse menu of authentic, delicious, Indian cuisine.

With a menu that offers both the traditional favourites and dishes with a contemporary twist, there is something for every lover of Indian cuisine. The team of helpful staff hope to make your dining experience truly enjoyable, they pride themselves on giving the right amount of attention to each table without being overbearing. So whether you want a romantic meal or a catch up with a friend, let Omer Khayyam Tandoori be your first choice.

View all reviews
Omer Khayyam Tandoori
Average member score
4.2 10
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
0
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
2
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Victor said "Fantastic food and Service
Nice place for a good balti dinner☺"
Read more
" Boring atmosphere food average value for money no"
Read more
" Awful place and awful service would never go back they are money grabbing and rude"
Read more
Kelly said "Would Highly Recommend
The food was delicious, the service was very good and we will definitely be returning"
Read more
Patricia said
" Good"
Read more
Pebble said "Lovely food!
Have been coming here for years and food is amazing ! Taste card saving helps too :-)"
Read more
Claire said "Excellent!
Our favourite Indian restaurant. Excellent food, service and atmosphere. We are regulars!"
Read more
Nigel said "Great Curry House
Eat there regularly and it's my sister's favourite eating place when she is over from Oz!"
Read more
Richard said "Great find
We agree that this restaurant provides very good food"
Read more
Natalie said "Always fantastic food and service!
Great Indian restaurant food is always good and service is great.Would highly recommend."
Read more
  • Victor said: "Fantastic food and Service
    Nice place for a good balti dinner☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Boring atmosphere food average value for money no "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Awful place and awful service would never go back they are money grabbing and rude "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said: "Would Highly Recommend
    The food was delicious, the service was very good and we will definitely be returning "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pebble said: "Lovely food!
    Have been coming here for years and food is amazing ! Taste card saving helps too :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Excellent!
    Our favourite Indian restaurant. Excellent food, service and atmosphere. We are regulars! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Great Curry House
    Eat there regularly and it's my sister's favourite eating place when she is over from Oz! "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great find
    We agree that this restaurant provides very good food "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Always fantastic food and service!
    Great Indian restaurant food is always good and service is great.Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Victor said: "Fantastic food and Service
    Nice place for a good balti dinner☺ "
    Posted 1 year, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Boring atmosphere food average value for money no "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Awful place and awful service would never go back they are money grabbing and rude "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kelly said: "Would Highly Recommend
    The food was delicious, the service was very good and we will definitely be returning "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Patricia said:
    " Good "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Pebble said: "Lovely food!
    Have been coming here for years and food is amazing ! Taste card saving helps too :-) "
    Posted 1 year, 9 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Claire said: "Excellent!
    Our favourite Indian restaurant. Excellent food, service and atmosphere. We are regulars! "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said: "Great Curry House
    Eat there regularly and it's my sister's favourite eating place when she is over from Oz! "
    Posted 2 years, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Richard said: "Great find
    We agree that this restaurant provides very good food "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said: "Always fantastic food and service!
    Great Indian restaurant food is always good and service is great.Would highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall