tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Beccles image
Prezzo - Beccles image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Beccles

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Beccles
Average member score
4.0 4
Diner rating
Excellent
1
Very good
2
Good
1
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Leila said "Delicious food, nice building, very slow service
Not sure if all the staff were new but the service was very slow. The place was relatively busy..."
Read more
DAVID said "Afternoon lunch
Had a very enjoyable lunch 2/3/16 saved £16 off the bill :-)"
Read more
Natalie said
" Waitress was rather unhelpful but food was nice"
Read more
Heidi said "Beautiful Restaurant Interior
Great food,great service and great atmosphere! Never been disappointed!!"
Read more
  • Leila said: "Delicious food, nice building, very slow service
    Not sure if all the staff were new but the service was very slow. The place was relatively busy despite being a Tuesday night,likely due to half term. The food was delicious. For once I didn't order a pizza but sea bass with side salad, it was perfect. My husband loved his pizza too. The building and decor were nice too. We enjoyed our meal and it was easy to use the taste card app (I'd left my purse at home so first time I'd tried this - v simple). "
    Posted 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Afternoon lunch
    Had a very enjoyable lunch 2/3/16 saved £16 off the bill :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said:
    " Waitress was rather unhelpful but food was nice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heidi said: "Beautiful Restaurant Interior
    Great food,great service and great atmosphere! Never been disappointed!! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Leila said: "Delicious food, nice building, very slow service
    Not sure if all the staff were new but the service was very slow. The place was relatively busy despite being a Tuesday night,likely due to half term. The food was delicious. For once I didn't order a pizza but sea bass with side salad, it was perfect. My husband loved his pizza too. The building and decor were nice too. We enjoyed our meal and it was easy to use the taste card app (I'd left my purse at home so first time I'd tried this - v simple). "
    Posted 3 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DAVID said: "Afternoon lunch
    Had a very enjoyable lunch 2/3/16 saved £16 off the bill :-) "
    Posted 6 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Natalie said:
    " Waitress was rather unhelpful but food was nice "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Heidi said: "Beautiful Restaurant Interior
    Great food,great service and great atmosphere! Never been disappointed!! "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 25 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall