tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredAvailable December
Bilash image

2 for 1 at Bilash

Settled in the heart of Chelmsford, Bilash is a local favourite and a very popular eatery with lovers of authentic Indian cuisine.

The team at Bilash pride themselves on their friendly and efficient service, giving the perfect amount of attention to each table without being overbearing. Their delicious, freshly prepared dishes and unbeatable service ensure that the restaurant holds an excellent reputation. So whether you are looking for a romantic meal for two or a catch up with a friend, make sure that Bilash is your first choice.

Important Information

Please Note: tastecard bookings are not accept on Sundays at Bilash due to the a la carte menu not being served. Bilash are happy to accept multiple cards up to groups of 6.

View all reviews
Bilash
Average member score
4.6 13
Diner rating
Excellent
11
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
1
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Fox said "Fantastic Place
Best Indian in town . Great price, great food and wine, great staff and lovely venue . We always..."
Read more
HELEN said "Bilash
Lovely food and people x"
Read more
Gary said "Best in the City
My family and I have been eating here and using the takeaway service for a number of years and..."
Read more
Weed said "Fantastic. A******
Excellent food, outstanding service, very friendly. Lovely restaurant inside.
***** Highly..."
Read more
"Not Value For Money.
Not happy. Still very expensive. Do not come here.

Nothing is included. And drinks..."
Read more
nigel said
" We have been to the Bilash a couple of times now. The food is lovely, the service is great. Nice..."
Read more
Kitty said "Great Food! Would Recommend!
Excellent food, service wasn't bad.
Interiors of restaurant could be better, other..."
Read more
Smith5534 said
" Very accommodating - even offered to cook dishes not on the menu & swapped things around..."
Read more
Carol said "Amazing Food
I am not a keen Indian food eater, but after eating at Bilash I am converted. Food was..."
Read more
Sarah said "Awesome
An awesome evening, attentive service, great food and ambience. If was that lovely I felt a bit..."
Read more
Mark said "Top Indian
Best Indian in Chelmsford, great food and friendly service, Top marks!"
Read more
Jim said "Gorgeous food
Amazing food soooooo good!"
Read more
Rebecca said "Fantastic Indian
Fantastic me and my partner love this Indian, we won't go anywhere else really great food,..."
Read more
  • Fox said: "Fantastic Place
    Best Indian in town . Great price, great food and wine, great staff and lovely venue . We always come here and wouldn't go anywhere else. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HELEN said: "Bilash
    Lovely food and people x "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Best in the City
    My family and I have been eating here and using the takeaway service for a number of years and have no complaints what's so ever. Great good and a fab service. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Weed said: "Fantastic. A******
    Excellent food, outstanding service, very friendly. Lovely restaurant inside.
    ***** Highly recommended. ****** "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not Value For Money.
    Not happy. Still very expensive. Do not come here.

    Nothing is included. And drinks over priced. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nigel said:
    " We have been to the Bilash a couple of times now. The food is lovely, the service is great. Nice people to talk to. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kitty said: "Great Food! Would Recommend!
    Excellent food, service wasn't bad.
    Interiors of restaurant could be better, other restaurants in the area are more attractive inside etc. Also was still very expensive however food made up for it. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smith5534 said:
    " Very accommodating - even offered to cook dishes not on the menu & swapped things around according to taste.

    Attentive without being a pain. Atmosphere was lively & I would go back.

    Only downside - decor feels a bit cheap & canteen like. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Amazing Food
    I am not a keen Indian food eater, but after eating at Bilash I am converted. Food was outstanding quality, and the service was fantastic. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Awesome
    An awesome evening, attentive service, great food and ambience. If was that lovely I felt a bit bad using taste card. Tipped well instead ~ a definite revisit on the cards "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Top Indian
    Best Indian in Chelmsford, great food and friendly service, Top marks! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Gorgeous food
    Amazing food soooooo good! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Fantastic Indian
    Fantastic me and my partner love this Indian, we won't go anywhere else really great food, staff and atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Fox said: "Fantastic Place
    Best Indian in town . Great price, great food and wine, great staff and lovely venue . We always come here and wouldn't go anywhere else. "
    Posted 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • HELEN said: "Bilash
    Lovely food and people x "
    Posted 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gary said: "Best in the City
    My family and I have been eating here and using the takeaway service for a number of years and have no complaints what's so ever. Great good and a fab service. "
    Posted 10 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Weed said: "Fantastic. A******
    Excellent food, outstanding service, very friendly. Lovely restaurant inside.
    ***** Highly recommended. ****** "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 16 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Not Value For Money.
    Not happy. Still very expensive. Do not come here.

    Nothing is included. And drinks over priced. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • nigel said:
    " We have been to the Bilash a couple of times now. The food is lovely, the service is great. Nice people to talk to. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kitty said: "Great Food! Would Recommend!
    Excellent food, service wasn't bad.
    Interiors of restaurant could be better, other restaurants in the area are more attractive inside etc. Also was still very expensive however food made up for it. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 29 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Smith5534 said:
    " Very accommodating - even offered to cook dishes not on the menu & swapped things around according to taste.

    Attentive without being a pain. Atmosphere was lively & I would go back.

    Only downside - decor feels a bit cheap & canteen like. "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carol said: "Amazing Food
    I am not a keen Indian food eater, but after eating at Bilash I am converted. Food was outstanding quality, and the service was fantastic. Highly recommend. "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sarah said: "Awesome
    An awesome evening, attentive service, great food and ambience. If was that lovely I felt a bit bad using taste card. Tipped well instead ~ a definite revisit on the cards "
    Posted 2 years, 6 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mark said: "Top Indian
    Best Indian in Chelmsford, great food and friendly service, Top marks! "
    Posted 2 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jim said: "Gorgeous food
    Amazing food soooooo good! "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Rebecca said: "Fantastic Indian
    Fantastic me and my partner love this Indian, we won't go anywhere else really great food, staff and atmosphere "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 5 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall