tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Eastbourne image
Prezzo - Eastbourne image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Eastbourne

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The Piadina, Lunch menu, Antipasti, Flatbreads to Share, Antipasti Misto and La Famiglia dishes are excluded, and the discount is also unavailable on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Eastbourne
Average member score
4.8 12
Diner rating
Excellent
10
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Wendy said
" !"
Read more
A said "Highly recommended
Nice friendly welcome. New menu is great and we suspect a new chef. Better than ever :)"
Read more
Grahame said
" Lovely meal"
Read more
Steve said
" Excellent service children welcome and good food and atmosphere"
Read more
" Excellent"
Read more
LauraF said "Always Fantastic
I never have any complaints about this place, brilliant! Amazing speciality pizzas!! The steak..."
Read more
Kate said "First Taste Card Experience
Awesome food. Super service. Very easy to use taste card here. Highly recommended. Was going to..."
Read more
Leanne said "A*
Lovely evening"
Read more
Scott said
" A taste of class, I've been here three times and experienced two different experiences. On..."
Read more
Karl said "Family dinner
Great dining experience , food excellent and service top drawer, will be back with and without..."
Read more
Ros said
" An excellent meal, brilliant setting and service. Perfect."
Read more
Martin said
" One of the nicest look restaurants in Eastbourne, with a good diverse menu. I've tried 2..."
Read more
"The Eastbourne Prezzo is like other Prezzo's, a good menu served by efficient waiters. And..."
Read more
  • Wendy said:
    " ! "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Highly recommended
    Nice friendly welcome. New menu is great and we suspect a new chef. Better than ever :) "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grahame said:
    " Lovely meal "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Excellent service children welcome and good food and atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LauraF said: "Always Fantastic
    I never have any complaints about this place, brilliant! Amazing speciality pizzas!! The steak one is delicious. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "First Taste Card Experience
    Awesome food. Super service. Very easy to use taste card here. Highly recommended. Was going to go to Zizi but they didn't answer the phone when I called to book a table. Glad we came here instead! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "A*
    Lovely evening "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " A taste of class, I've been here three times and experienced two different experiences. On my first two experiences the staff were very friendly and polite, the food was of high quality and artistically presented. I would rate a 5/5 On my last visit on valentines day one staff member was very rude and ruined the atmosphere although the food was again top quality with a beautiful look you only find in a small selection of high class restraints. I would rate that experience 2/5 so if they have fired that staff member IDE was give this one and try and you won't regret it! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Family dinner
    Great dining experience , food excellent and service top drawer, will be back with and without the children "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ros said:
    " An excellent meal, brilliant setting and service. Perfect. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " One of the nicest look restaurants in Eastbourne, with a good diverse menu. I've tried 2 different pasta dishes in there and enjoyed both - the garlic pizza bread starter also fantastic, although the tiramisu got a more mixed reception. A little slow in bringing the bill, and the ladies toilet was apparently very primitive looking and cold, but otherwise a great place. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The Eastbourne Prezzo is like other Prezzo's, a good menu served by efficient waiters. And as always well presented and great value. John "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Wendy said:
    " ! "
    Posted 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • A said: "Highly recommended
    Nice friendly welcome. New menu is great and we suspect a new chef. Better than ever :) "
    Posted 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grahame said:
    " Lovely meal "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Excellent service children welcome and good food and atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 7 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LauraF said: "Always Fantastic
    I never have any complaints about this place, brilliant! Amazing speciality pizzas!! The steak one is delicious. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 28 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Kate said: "First Taste Card Experience
    Awesome food. Super service. Very easy to use taste card here. Highly recommended. Was going to go to Zizi but they didn't answer the phone when I called to book a table. Glad we came here instead! "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Leanne said: "A*
    Lovely evening "
    Posted 2 years, 8 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Scott said:
    " A taste of class, I've been here three times and experienced two different experiences. On my first two experiences the staff were very friendly and polite, the food was of high quality and artistically presented. I would rate a 5/5 On my last visit on valentines day one staff member was very rude and ruined the atmosphere although the food was again top quality with a beautiful look you only find in a small selection of high class restraints. I would rate that experience 2/5 so if they have fired that staff member IDE was give this one and try and you won't regret it! "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Family dinner
    Great dining experience , food excellent and service top drawer, will be back with and without the children "
    Posted 3 years, 3 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ros said:
    " An excellent meal, brilliant setting and service. Perfect. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Martin said:
    " One of the nicest look restaurants in Eastbourne, with a good diverse menu. I've tried 2 different pasta dishes in there and enjoyed both - the garlic pizza bread starter also fantastic, although the tiramisu got a more mixed reception. A little slow in bringing the bill, and the ladies toilet was apparently very primitive looking and cold, but otherwise a great place. "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 11 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "The Eastbourne Prezzo is like other Prezzo's, a good menu served by efficient waiters. And as always well presented and great value. John "
    Posted 5 years, 9 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review