tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - East Grinstead image
Prezzo - East Grinstead image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - East Grinstead

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy.

Make any occasion a celebration with Prezzo, serving the nation’s favourite sociable flavours. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, Prezzo have all of the ingredients to make it extra special.

The Prezzo menus have had an injection of verve and are ready and waiting for you to try. Get involved, meet your vervologists and spread the word!

Salute. Buon apetito. Prego, Prezzo.

Important Information

Please Note: This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Friday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, children's men, set menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - East Grinstead
Average member score
4.8 10
Diner rating
Excellent
8
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
David said "Excellent
Everything excellent"
Read more
CpE said "Good Inexpensive Meal Out!
Excellent service as ever from Prezzo. Food was lovely as were the staff. Very accommodating for..."
Read more
Nigel said
" Food great, looked after well. Staff very pleasant"
Read more
David said
" New menu did not inspire me"
Read more
Tony said "Excellent
Lovely service with an excellent team on the floor! Well done"
Read more
Janet said
" Great Food cooked to perfection,staff fantastic"
Read more
" Delicious food"
Read more
Debra said
" Excellent service & food."
Read more
Connel said "Lovely Dinner Night Out
Had a lovely meal, in a nice atmosphere restaurant, with great staff to help with our needs."
Read more
Karla said
" Yum yum yummy! Fab food, fab service."
Read more
"This is a great restaurant- fantastic selection of pastas pizzas salads etc all of which are..."
Read more
  • David said: "Excellent
    Everything excellent "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CpE said: "Good Inexpensive Meal Out!
    Excellent service as ever from Prezzo. Food was lovely as were the staff. Very accommodating for two children under four "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said:
    " Food great, looked after well. Staff very pleasant "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " New menu did not inspire me "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Excellent
    Lovely service with an excellent team on the floor! Well done "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said:
    " Great Food cooked to perfection,staff fantastic "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Delicious food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debra said:
    " Excellent service & food. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Connel said: "Lovely Dinner Night Out
    Had a lovely meal, in a nice atmosphere restaurant, with great staff to help with our needs. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karla said:
    " Yum yum yummy! Fab food, fab service. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This is a great restaurant- fantastic selection of pastas pizzas salads etc all of which are delicious- there really is something for everyone, and all in modern comfortable surroundings with very pleasant efficient staff.   A couple of criticisms for me are that there is not a gluten free pasta option (other Italian restaurants do offer this) which restricts my sons choice to salad or risotto as he has a wheat allergy, and the dessert menu is poor the only items to my liking (pear brioche pudding and the tirimisu) both being removed.   Martin Barker   "
    Posted 7 years, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • David said: "Excellent
    Everything excellent "
    Posted 4 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CpE said: "Good Inexpensive Meal Out!
    Excellent service as ever from Prezzo. Food was lovely as were the staff. Very accommodating for two children under four "
    Posted 9 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Nigel said:
    " Food great, looked after well. Staff very pleasant "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • David said:
    " New menu did not inspire me "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tony said: "Excellent
    Lovely service with an excellent team on the floor! Well done "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Janet said:
    " Great Food cooked to perfection,staff fantastic "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Delicious food "
    Posted 2 years, 2 months, 26 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Debra said:
    " Excellent service & food. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Connel said: "Lovely Dinner Night Out
    Had a lovely meal, in a nice atmosphere restaurant, with great staff to help with our needs. "
    Posted 2 years, 7 months, 28 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karla said:
    " Yum yum yummy! Fab food, fab service. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "This is a great restaurant- fantastic selection of pastas pizzas salads etc all of which are delicious- there really is something for everyone, and all in modern comfortable surroundings with very pleasant efficient staff.   A couple of criticisms for me are that there is not a gluten free pasta option (other Italian restaurants do offer this) which restricts my sons choice to salad or risotto as he has a wheat allergy, and the dessert menu is poor the only items to my liking (pear brioche pudding and the tirimisu) both being removed.   Martin Barker   "
    Posted 7 years, 6 months, 30 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review