tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Marlborough image
Prezzo - Marlborough image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Marlborough

School’s (nearly) out for summer!

Treat the kids this summer with 2 for 1 on all kid’s meals at Prezzo. Prezzo have everything you need to keep the kids happy, from fresh grilled chicken salads to hearty mini calzoneo. Plus, no treat is complete without their infamous Nutella hazelnut spread and banana filled mini calzones, or for something refreshing during those hot summer days there’s nothing better than a couple of scoops of delicious ice cream.

Buon appetito!

Important Information

Please Note: For the period from 14/07 – 30/07 you can use your tastecard on Fridays and Prezzo’s Kids menu or Tiny tots menu is included in the 2 for 1 offer, The cheapest children’s meal will be discounted first. (Valid Sun- Thursday and Children’s menu excluded at all other times). This offer is exclusively for tastecard members and is valid across all courses ordered (nibbles, starters, mains and desserts) on both main and specials menus; the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. Valid from Sunday to Thursday except on the following days: Bank holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and 17th – 26th December will be excluded as well as New Year’s Eve 31st December and New Year’s Day 1st January. It is not valid at Euston, King’s Cross Station, Mayfair and Northumberland Avenue restaurants. Wembley is also excluded on event days. Dish exclusions: Only La Famiglia and Piadina Lunch menu. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, Tesco tokens or takeaway sales. Promoter Head Office, Prezzo Limited. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Marlborough
Average member score
4.9 10
Diner rating
Excellent
9
Very good
1
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Lesley said "Delicious
Great service and great food, just what you need on a wet day."
Read more
Laura said "My fave place!
Took my two young children here around 4:30 pm during half term. So comfortable, quiet,..."
Read more
NICHOLAS said "Prezzie Marlborough
Excellent"
Read more
"Great Food And Service
Great Food And Service"
Read more
" Great place. Great food. Regularly visit"
Read more
Grant said "Great Place
Love this place and the food. Perfect to relax and watch the world go by. Staff very friendly..."
Read more
MAURICE said "Great to eat at Prezzo
Could not fault anything. Food and service completely to expectations."
Read more
Caroline said "Prezzo very enjoyable
Had lovely lunch yesterday. Really good value. Only gripe is drinks are pricey."
Read more
Jason said "Prezzo At Marlborough (Wiltshire)
Fantastic food, great relaxed atmosphere with relaxing music in the background, nice authentic..."
Read more
Emma said
" Excellent meal. Although staff were friendly they seemed too quick to take our glasses at the end..."
Read more
  • Lesley said: "Delicious
    Great service and great food, just what you need on a wet day. "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "My fave place!
    Took my two young children here around 4:30 pm during half term. So comfortable, quiet, wonderfully stylish, clean and warm interior. Faultless service. Great food just such a shame we couldn't use the taste card on kids meals "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NICHOLAS said: "Prezzie Marlborough
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food And Service
    Great Food And Service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great place. Great food. Regularly visit "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grant said: "Great Place
    Love this place and the food. Perfect to relax and watch the world go by. Staff very friendly without being intrusive. Simply nice Italian food. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MAURICE said: "Great to eat at Prezzo
    Could not fault anything. Food and service completely to expectations. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Prezzo very enjoyable
    Had lovely lunch yesterday. Really good value. Only gripe is drinks are pricey. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Prezzo At Marlborough (Wiltshire)
    Fantastic food, great relaxed atmosphere with relaxing music in the background, nice authentic Italian waiter who was exceptionally relaxed, friendly and helpful. A pleasure to dine at and will definitely be coming back. Very highly rated for its extensive menu and relaxed atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Excellent meal. Although staff were friendly they seemed too quick to take our glasses at the end of the meal and this made us feel like they were trying to move us on. We may have stayed for another drink but this put us off. We would go back again for the quality of the meal. Delicious food! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Lesley said: "Delicious
    Great service and great food, just what you need on a wet day. "
    Posted 11 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Laura said: "My fave place!
    Took my two young children here around 4:30 pm during half term. So comfortable, quiet, wonderfully stylish, clean and warm interior. Faultless service. Great food just such a shame we couldn't use the taste card on kids meals "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • NICHOLAS said: "Prezzie Marlborough
    Excellent "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Great Food And Service
    Great Food And Service "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Great place. Great food. Regularly visit "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 2 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Grant said: "Great Place
    Love this place and the food. Perfect to relax and watch the world go by. Staff very friendly without being intrusive. Simply nice Italian food. "
    Posted 1 year, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • MAURICE said: "Great to eat at Prezzo
    Could not fault anything. Food and service completely to expectations. "
    Posted 2 years, 3 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Caroline said: "Prezzo very enjoyable
    Had lovely lunch yesterday. Really good value. Only gripe is drinks are pricey. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Jason said: "Prezzo At Marlborough (Wiltshire)
    Fantastic food, great relaxed atmosphere with relaxing music in the background, nice authentic Italian waiter who was exceptionally relaxed, friendly and helpful. A pleasure to dine at and will definitely be coming back. Very highly rated for its extensive menu and relaxed atmosphere. "
    Posted 3 years, 27 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Emma said:
    " Excellent meal. Although staff were friendly they seemed too quick to take our glasses at the end of the meal and this made us feel like they were trying to move us on. We may have stayed for another drink but this put us off. We would go back again for the quality of the meal. Delicious food! "
    Posted 3 years, 1 month, 13 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall