tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
Prezzo - Brighton image
Prezzo - Brighton image

2 for 1 at Prezzo - Brighton

tastecard holders… Get yourself (and your tastecard!) down to Prezzo for some great quality Italian food. The chefs at Prezzo use the finest seasonal products available, many of which are imported directly from Italy. The original Prezzo opened in the heart of London’s West End in New Oxford Street in November 2000, since then, their team of chefs have worked hard to develop a fabulous menu. The menu includes a wide variety of delicious antipasti, breads and olives as well as pizza, pasta, risotto, grilled meats, fresh salads and frequently changing specials. Prezzo remain committed to using only the highest quality produce.

It is policy, where possible, to seek to restore particularly impressive buildings or sites of local interest. Their conversion in Mayfair is a great example of this.

Important Information

Please Note: This tastecard promotion is not valid on all Bank Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and throughout December. This promotion is also not valid on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter Weekend (Friday through to Monday), Father’s Day and any other Red letter days. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (from the starters (including bread and olives), mains and desserts sections on our main and specials menus); the cheapest or equivalent dish of each course being free. Side orders and extra toppings are not included in this tastecard offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or set menu and is not valid on take-away sales. This is an offer for 2 people per tastecard, although multiple cards can be used for your party (up to a maximum of 6 people).

View all reviews
Prezzo - Brighton
Average member score
4.7 16
Diner rating
Excellent
13
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Denise said
" Excellent atmosphere and service"
Read more
" Mushroom tortellini tasted like sand gritty. And awfully bland."
Read more
Gill said
" Very pleasant service, view over marina and good food. Classic pizza Verde excellent, crispy..."
Read more
GP said
" Pleasant service and good food, classic Pizza Verde best I've tasted in a long time, light..."
Read more
GP said
" Pleasant service and good food, classic Pizza Verde best I've tasted in a long time, light..."
Read more
Beth said "Lunch For 6
Fantastic food, friendly staff and clean restaurant. Child friendly too. Will definitely be..."
Read more
Lynne said "Really Nice
Beautiful restaurant service and food"
Read more
Lynne said "Very Nice
Wet Wednesday lunch. Lovely food and service. Will come again"
Read more
Wootten said "Super Meal
First service"
Read more
Julian said
" Very pleased."
Read more
J said "Great Food, Awful Service...
The title says it all..."
Read more
Karl said "Tasty Food
Food was very good, soft drink prices seem to be rising sharply
Survive was also fine"
Read more
LEON said "10/10
Attentive professional staff and a great food served. Will definitely come again."
Read more
"Lovely Food
Food here is always good. Service not as good."
Read more
Lucy said "Very Nice
The marina is a great place to go eat and the money off was a bonus. We went as a couple and..."
Read more
Ivor said
" We have visited several times, always feel welcome.

Perfect for over dinner..."
Read more
  • Denise said:
    " Excellent atmosphere and service "
    Posted 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Mushroom tortellini tasted like sand gritty. And awfully bland. "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Very pleasant service, view over marina and good food. Classic pizza Verde excellent, crispy light but not overcooked base and loads of topping including perfectly (ie not over-) cooked egg "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GP said:
    " Pleasant service and good food, classic Pizza Verde best I've tasted in a long time, light crispy base (not overcooked) and loads of topping. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GP said:
    " Pleasant service and good food, classic Pizza Verde best I've tasted in a long time, light crispy base (not overcooked) and loads of topping. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beth said: "Lunch For 6
    Fantastic food, friendly staff and clean restaurant. Child friendly too. Will definitely be returning "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Really Nice
    Beautiful restaurant service and food "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Very Nice
    Wet Wednesday lunch. Lovely food and service. Will come again "
    Posted 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wootten said: "Super Meal
    First service "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said:
    " Very pleased. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Great Food, Awful Service...
    The title says it all... "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Tasty Food
    Food was very good, soft drink prices seem to be rising sharply
    Survive was also fine "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEON said: "10/10
    Attentive professional staff and a great food served. Will definitely come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Food
    Food here is always good. Service not as good. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Very Nice
    The marina is a great place to go eat and the money off was a bonus. We went as a couple and loved it. Was very busy though even though it was a Tuesday evening always ring and book here "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ivor said:
    " We have visited several times, always feel welcome.

    Perfect for over dinner 'chit chat', as no 'drown out everything' background music.

    Need to book busy days of the week and/or other busy times. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Denise said:
    " Excellent atmosphere and service "
    Posted 5 months, 15 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • " Mushroom tortellini tasted like sand gritty. And awfully bland. "
    Posted 6 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Gill said:
    " Very pleasant service, view over marina and good food. Classic pizza Verde excellent, crispy light but not overcooked base and loads of topping including perfectly (ie not over-) cooked egg "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GP said:
    " Pleasant service and good food, classic Pizza Verde best I've tasted in a long time, light crispy base (not overcooked) and loads of topping. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • GP said:
    " Pleasant service and good food, classic Pizza Verde best I've tasted in a long time, light crispy base (not overcooked) and loads of topping. "
    Posted 7 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Beth said: "Lunch For 6
    Fantastic food, friendly staff and clean restaurant. Child friendly too. Will definitely be returning "
    Posted 8 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Really Nice
    Beautiful restaurant service and food "
    Posted 10 months, 24 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lynne said: "Very Nice
    Wet Wednesday lunch. Lovely food and service. Will come again "
    Posted 11 months, 6 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Wootten said: "Super Meal
    First service "
    Posted 11 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Julian said:
    " Very pleased. "
    Posted 1 year, 1 month, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • J said: "Great Food, Awful Service...
    The title says it all... "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Karl said: "Tasty Food
    Food was very good, soft drink prices seem to be rising sharply
    Survive was also fine "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • LEON said: "10/10
    Attentive professional staff and a great food served. Will definitely come again. "
    Posted 1 year, 8 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Lovely Food
    Food here is always good. Service not as good. "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 7 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Lucy said: "Very Nice
    The marina is a great place to go eat and the money off was a bonus. We went as a couple and loved it. Was very busy though even though it was a Tuesday evening always ring and book here "
    Posted 2 years, 1 month, 22 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Ivor said:
    " We have visited several times, always feel welcome.

    Perfect for over dinner 'chit chat', as no 'drown out everything' background music.

    Need to book busy days of the week and/or other busy times. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 11 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall