tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleOnline bookingBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionDecember restriction
View Menu
Champor-Champor image
Champor-Champor image
Champor-Champor image
Champor-Champor image
Champor-Champor image

2 for 1 at Champor-Champor

Champor-Champor is a Malay expression which may loosely be translated as ‘mix and match’ - and this concept runs through the funky decor, the cuisine, the global wine list and the music.

This is not a restaurant for purists but the mix of Thai and Malay cuisine at moderate prices makes it a great Asian restaurant in London.

Important Information

Please note: tastecards are not valid on 13th April due to venue specific celebration day. Only bookings made in advance stating that you are a tastecard member will receive the discount. The tastecard discount is available on the a la carte menu only; this excludes the lunch menu served at Champor-Champor.

View all reviews
Champor-Champor
Average member score
4.0 24
Diner rating
Excellent
5
Very good
16
Good
2
Average
1
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
Nicole said "Amazing
Brilliant atmosphere, serving staff are fabulous.

Excellent for vegans - the vegan..."
Read more
"Fusionly Delicious
Fantastic Malaysian/Asian fusion restaurant. Lovely food, friendly staff."
Read more
M said
" Very Good"
Read more
Mi said "Great
Food was lovely. I didn't buy a drink or sides which helped bring the cost down. Great food..."
Read more
Sim said "Amazing Food!!
Great place for dinner!! The food is amazing! first time going will definitely be going again!!"
Read more
Boris said "Very Good And Cosy
Very good food ; nice atmosphere"
Read more
AA said "Delicious
The food was absolutely delicious - one of the best thai green curries I've had in a long..."
Read more
Siobhan said "Yummy!
Such good food, lovely decor and friendly staff! Got 2x main 241 and 2 x starter 241, so..."
Read more
Mi said "Dodgey rules
This is to add on what I had previously written. I've only realised after paying that they..."
Read more
Mi said "Yummy food
This is my second visit to Champor Champor and the experience was just as great as the first...."
Read more
CD said "Lovely meal
Had a very lovely time, food was delicious and plentiful. Used my tastecard card so the bill was..."
Read more
Zoe said "Great Food. Expensive
Very tasty and interesting Asian inspired food. Beautifully decorated and cosy atmosphere...."
Read more
Adrian said "Hidden Gem
Once found this place is amazing. Beautiful ambiance, lovely food and great wine. A must if your..."
Read more
Dim said "good food
Hidden gem in the middle of a construction zone behind guys hospital. The place is randomly but..."
Read more
Juliette said
" The restaurant is really nice but the food is overpriced (and the food is too cooked) and the..."
Read more
Tara said
" I went here the other day with my friend after reading all the reviews. It exceeded expectations...."
Read more
Steve said
" Food was excellent and setting very quirky."
Read more
Madeleine said
" When looking through tastecard options in my local area, I came across this place. Thought i will..."
Read more
helen said "very good good
Lovely food but you only get BOGOF on mains not sides. I had green chick curry very good..."
Read more
Carrie said
" The food was fantastic! This quickly became one of my favourite restaurants. The only thing was..."
Read more
Danielle said
" Fantastic, a really great night out. The service was lovely and friendly. The food was wonderful...."
Read more
Simon said "Dissapointing
I've been here before, but not for a couple of years and it is right by my flat. Last time,..."
Read more
DH said
" The restaurant looked heavily booked on a Monday night and the food was exquisite. The service..."
Read more
Michelle said
" I went to Champor-Champor with 4 friends and we all had a really lovely evening. All our dishes..."
Read more
"What a find! This place was packed, we had an absolutely delicious meal with great service and we..."
Read more
"Food was excellent, a very enjoyable meal! Anon"
Read more
"Little hidden gem- wasn't sure what to expect but was really surprised, seriously delicious..."
Read more
"This was my first tastecard outing and this really is a place to go, food was amazing and such a..."
Read more
"Delicious, a true hidden gem! I will be back!! Exceptional service and food quality- Highly..."
Read more
"I went with my husband and 2 friends- all of us familiar with Malaysian cuisine- & we were..."
Read more
"Ten out of ten for the food and ambience. The waiting staff could have been more attentive..."
Read more
"I don't usually bother making comments on taste but after my visit to Champor-Champor i felt..."
Read more
"Excels everytime I go. Easily in my top three restaurants in London. Steven Clancy"
Read more
"Truly unique dining experience. Excellent food. Excellent service! Mrs. Haddoub  "
Read more
"A fantastic experience. Beautiful & inventive food. Highly highly recommended. Steven Clancy"
Read more
"We dined here a month ago on the Taste card- its highly recommended.  The foods really..."
Read more
  • Nicole said: "Amazing
    Brilliant atmosphere, serving staff are fabulous.

    Excellent for vegans - the vegan options are amazing, and the staff are very accommodating "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fusionly Delicious
    Fantastic Malaysian/Asian fusion restaurant. Lovely food, friendly staff. "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Very Good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mi said: "Great
    Food was lovely. I didn't buy a drink or sides which helped bring the cost down. Great food here. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sim said: "Amazing Food!!
    Great place for dinner!! The food is amazing! first time going will definitely be going again!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boris said: "Very Good And Cosy
    Very good food ; nice atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AA said: "Delicious
    The food was absolutely delicious - one of the best thai green curries I've had in a long time! Well-presented and reasonably generous servings. Be careful to follow the Ts and Cs to a T though because they are very strict. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Siobhan said: "Yummy!
    Such good food, lovely decor and friendly staff! Got 2x main 241 and 2 x starter 241, so delicious!! Would recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mi said: "Dodgey rules
    This is to add on what I had previously written. I've only realised after paying that they had discounted a main meal and a side dish when it states on tastecard that side dishes are excluded from the deal. Had I noticed this I would have said something. Note: Double check your bill! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mi said: "Yummy food
    This is my second visit to Champor Champor and the experience was just as great as the first. Though had to wait a bit at the entrance to be seated.

    Pros: great, flavoursome food, decent size portions, good service.
    Cons: very hot and humid, glaring lights, a bit pricey (but with tastecard is well worth it).

    Definitely recommend this place! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CD said: "Lovely meal
    Had a very lovely time, food was delicious and plentiful. Used my tastecard card so the bill was the icing on the cake "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Great Food. Expensive
    Very tasty and interesting Asian inspired food. Beautifully decorated and cosy atmosphere. Friendly staff.
    £70 bill for 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 sides and a bottle of wine, which is what we would expect to pay for this meal WITHOUT the tastecard. When I asked the waiter which side he would recommend for the main I had chosen, his response was "I don't know - up to you". Not worth the 12.5% service charge. "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Hidden Gem
    Once found this place is amazing. Beautiful ambiance, lovely food and great wine. A must if your in the London bridge area as it's only a 2 min walk from the shard. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dim said: "good food
    Hidden gem in the middle of a construction zone behind guys hospital. The place is randomly but nicely decorated which offers a warm atmosphere. The greetings are quite awkward and cold, but the food that comes out of the kitchen is excellent.

    The rangteng meat is exceptionally tasty and spicy, the lamb neck bursts with flavours, the roti starter is very sweet.

    You will be charge the taxes and service on the 241. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Juliette said:
    " The restaurant is really nice but the food is overpriced (and the food is too cooked) and the service is not that great, won't recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said:
    " I went here the other day with my friend after reading all the reviews. It exceeded expectations. Hidden away but close enough to London bridge station. Had a slightly problem getting in - as the door was locked as well as inconspicuous. However as we made a booking were promptly taken in - it only added to the charm of the place - it’s absolutely lovely inside - intimate and exclusive. Well designed. The food - somewhat pricey however worth every penny. Delicious. Will definitely be going back again.

    The waiters were attentive, asked initially if we had an food allergies. Would recommend highly to small groups or couples looking for good service, lovely ambience and a delicious dinner. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Food was excellent and setting very quirky. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Madeleine said:
    " When looking through tastecard options in my local area, I came across this place. Thought i will give it a go and really do not regret it! I suppose due to the heavy snowfall we were almost alone there but it felt very relaxing. Don't usually enjoy very packed places anyway. Extremely relaxing music. Food was AMAZING! We got some free pre starters (fresh n warm banana bread n some sweet & spicy nibbles). Starters: goat cheese parcels (ammmmazing! So many flavours at once!), main: spicy yellow turmeric young banana curry (great veg alternative to Indian korma, also never thought of having bananas for main :), dessert: chocolate & chilli cheesecake. Staff were bit bored & not very focused on us but the atmosphere and food was so good that we defiantly will be back! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • helen said: "very good good
    Lovely food but you only get BOGOF on mains not sides. I had green chick curry very good succulent chick could do with more sauce. My partner had belly pork - big bit. Aubergine side was excellent but sticky rice bit hard. Bought us homemade banana bread to start for free which was nice touch. Very busy for a wed in mid Jan! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carrie said:
    " The food was fantastic! This quickly became one of my favourite restaurants. The only thing was that the discount was not applied to the side dishes, which I didn't realise until after we had paid. Anyway, I will certainly be back! Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said:
    " Fantastic, a really great night out. The service was lovely and friendly. The food was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for more. I plan to go back again asap to try the cocktails!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Dissapointing
    I've been here before, but not for a couple of years and it is right by my flat. Last time, fantastic - couldn't fault it. This time, and maybe I got an off night, really a letdown.

    Service was incredibly slow. Considering I had phoned up earlier in the day to ask to bring my booking forward from 8:30 to 7:00, only to be told that I'd have to come earlier still because they'd need the table back at 8:30, I was expecting a bit of a snappy service to get us in and out (which I'd be fine with).

    Instead, we waited 10-15 minutes before anyone came to take a drinks order. By this point we were ready to order our food but weren't given the option. Basically we had to wait a long time to order and then the same again for desserts (it was 9pm by this point). After dessert we then had another long wait for the (incorrect) bill.

    They only applied the discount to mains initially, rather than all courses. Even upon questioning they still left the sides all on, and they didn't recalculate the tip to reflect the correct, lower, price. It wasn't until after we'd paid that we realised this.

    A real shame and I hope just a one off as other feedback seems good and previous experience has been good, but certainly not as good as it used to be. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DH said:
    " The restaurant looked heavily booked on a Monday night and the food was exquisite. The service was simple but polite and the food came on time. I would strongly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " I went to Champor-Champor with 4 friends and we all had a really lovely evening. All our dishes were amazing! Service pretty good although waited a while for one of our side dishes but they did bring out some unexpected treats for us to try at the start of the meal which was a nice touch and all very delicious. They weren't all that impressed when we brought along one extra person than we booked for but they managed to squeeze her in, in the end. A little on the pricey side but well worth it. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "What a find! This place was packed, we had an absolutely delicious meal with great service and we particularly liked the little freebie extras at the beginning. We'll be back! Taltal "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Food was excellent, a very enjoyable meal! Anon "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Little hidden gem- wasn't sure what to expect but was really surprised, seriously delicious mix of ingredients and dishes! Booking to go back ASAP! Laura Frost "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This was my first tastecard outing and this really is a place to go, food was amazing and such a quirky place, highly recommended. Jo "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Delicious, a true hidden gem! I will be back!! Exceptional service and food quality- Highly recommended Karoline "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I went with my husband and 2 friends- all of us familiar with Malaysian cuisine- & we were all very impressed with the food. Exceptional, well balanced dishes bursting with flavour. 2 of the party had a 3 course meal & the other 2 had a 2 course meal each. We also had some free 'extras' thrown in too- complimentary banana bread & fried, spicy tofu skins for the 2 of us who were on dairy free diets. PLUS, cute & delicious little canapés I'm already planning my next visit & have recommended this place to all my friends! The waitress asked about allergies at the start & was able to inform us of which dishes contained the offending allergens. This made life much easier for myself & my husband. The only disappointment was that the baked pineapple dessert we wanted to order for dessert would have taken 1/2 an hour to bake. It was a pity this was not made clear on the menu as we would have ordered dessert earlier. The decor is lovely too- beautiful, original, eclectic and nicely balanced. The prices were good for the quality of the food & the Tastecard discount made it very reasonable. I have no hesitation recommending this restaurant. Julinie   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Ten out of ten for the food and ambience. The waiting staff could have been more attentive (and especially on a Monday night) but it was a lovely experience. I will definitely go back and would recommend it! Rachel Landman   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I don't usually bother making comments on taste but after my visit to Champor-Champor i felt compelled to do so. Outstanding service from the moment we walked in the door. The fact that the waitress asked upfront whether either of us had any food allergies was a breath of fresh air where most restaurants tend to just scoff and ignore special requests. Not only did they ask the question, but proceeded to go out of their way to make sure to offer the right kind of dish despite the annoying allergies. Very much appreciated. And it wasn't just the service, the food was outstanding from the lovely little touches of the surprise amouse bouche and the inspiring banana bread tofu option to the starter and main course that left very little to be desired. We even felt tempted enough to have to try the dessert. Fantstic!!! Lars "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excels everytime I go. Easily in my top three restaurants in London. Steven Clancy "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Truly unique dining experience. Excellent food. Excellent service! Mrs. Haddoub   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "A fantastic experience. Beautiful & inventive food. Highly highly recommended. Steven Clancy "
    Posted 6 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We dined here a month ago on the Taste card- its highly recommended.  The foods really inventive and we loved the amuse bouche (celeriac puree with a caramelised pecan on top).  Don't miss the granita!  We didnt have room for dessert though.  It would be pricey without the Taste card but its well worth a visit.  Callie "
    Posted 7 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • Nicole said: "Amazing
    Brilliant atmosphere, serving staff are fabulous.

    Excellent for vegans - the vegan options are amazing, and the staff are very accommodating "
    Posted 5 months, 25 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "Fusionly Delicious
    Fantastic Malaysian/Asian fusion restaurant. Lovely food, friendly staff. "
    Posted 8 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • M said:
    " Very Good "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mi said: "Great
    Food was lovely. I didn't buy a drink or sides which helped bring the cost down. Great food here. "
    Posted 1 year, 2 months, 11 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Sim said: "Amazing Food!!
    Great place for dinner!! The food is amazing! first time going will definitely be going again!! "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Boris said: "Very Good And Cosy
    Very good food ; nice atmosphere "
    Posted 1 year, 3 months, 18 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • AA said: "Delicious
    The food was absolutely delicious - one of the best thai green curries I've had in a long time! Well-presented and reasonably generous servings. Be careful to follow the Ts and Cs to a T though because they are very strict. "
    Posted 1 year, 4 months, 17 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Siobhan said: "Yummy!
    Such good food, lovely decor and friendly staff! Got 2x main 241 and 2 x starter 241, so delicious!! Would recommend "
    Posted 1 year, 5 months, 23 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mi said: "Dodgey rules
    This is to add on what I had previously written. I've only realised after paying that they had discounted a main meal and a side dish when it states on tastecard that side dishes are excluded from the deal. Had I noticed this I would have said something. Note: Double check your bill! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 3 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Mi said: "Yummy food
    This is my second visit to Champor Champor and the experience was just as great as the first. Though had to wait a bit at the entrance to be seated.

    Pros: great, flavoursome food, decent size portions, good service.
    Cons: very hot and humid, glaring lights, a bit pricey (but with tastecard is well worth it).

    Definitely recommend this place! "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 20 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • CD said: "Lovely meal
    Had a very lovely time, food was delicious and plentiful. Used my tastecard card so the bill was the icing on the cake "
    Posted 1 year, 6 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Zoe said: "Great Food. Expensive
    Very tasty and interesting Asian inspired food. Beautifully decorated and cosy atmosphere. Friendly staff.
    £70 bill for 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 sides and a bottle of wine, which is what we would expect to pay for this meal WITHOUT the tastecard. When I asked the waiter which side he would recommend for the main I had chosen, his response was "I don't know - up to you". Not worth the 12.5% service charge. "
    Posted 2 years, 15 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Adrian said: "Hidden Gem
    Once found this place is amazing. Beautiful ambiance, lovely food and great wine. A must if your in the London bridge area as it's only a 2 min walk from the shard. "
    Posted 2 years, 11 months ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Dim said: "good food
    Hidden gem in the middle of a construction zone behind guys hospital. The place is randomly but nicely decorated which offers a warm atmosphere. The greetings are quite awkward and cold, but the food that comes out of the kitchen is excellent.

    The rangteng meat is exceptionally tasty and spicy, the lamb neck bursts with flavours, the roti starter is very sweet.

    You will be charge the taxes and service on the 241. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 5 days ago...
    1 out of 4 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Juliette said:
    " The restaurant is really nice but the food is overpriced (and the food is too cooked) and the service is not that great, won't recommend this restaurant. "
    Posted 3 years, 4 months, 13 days ago...
    4 out of 6 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Tara said:
    " I went here the other day with my friend after reading all the reviews. It exceeded expectations. Hidden away but close enough to London bridge station. Had a slightly problem getting in - as the door was locked as well as inconspicuous. However as we made a booking were promptly taken in - it only added to the charm of the place - it’s absolutely lovely inside - intimate and exclusive. Well designed. The food - somewhat pricey however worth every penny. Delicious. Will definitely be going back again.

    The waiters were attentive, asked initially if we had an food allergies. Would recommend highly to small groups or couples looking for good service, lovely ambience and a delicious dinner. "
    Posted 3 years, 5 months, 8 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Steve said:
    " Food was excellent and setting very quirky. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 12 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Madeleine said:
    " When looking through tastecard options in my local area, I came across this place. Thought i will give it a go and really do not regret it! I suppose due to the heavy snowfall we were almost alone there but it felt very relaxing. Don't usually enjoy very packed places anyway. Extremely relaxing music. Food was AMAZING! We got some free pre starters (fresh n warm banana bread n some sweet & spicy nibbles). Starters: goat cheese parcels (ammmmazing! So many flavours at once!), main: spicy yellow turmeric young banana curry (great veg alternative to Indian korma, also never thought of having bananas for main :), dessert: chocolate & chilli cheesecake. Staff were bit bored & not very focused on us but the atmosphere and food was so good that we defiantly will be back! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 5 days ago...
    3 out of 5 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • helen said: "very good good
    Lovely food but you only get BOGOF on mains not sides. I had green chick curry very good succulent chick could do with more sauce. My partner had belly pork - big bit. Aubergine side was excellent but sticky rice bit hard. Bought us homemade banana bread to start for free which was nice touch. Very busy for a wed in mid Jan! "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Carrie said:
    " The food was fantastic! This quickly became one of my favourite restaurants. The only thing was that the discount was not applied to the side dishes, which I didn't realise until after we had paid. Anyway, I will certainly be back! Highly recommended. "
    Posted 3 years, 8 months, 9 days ago...
    1 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Danielle said:
    " Fantastic, a really great night out. The service was lovely and friendly. The food was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for more. I plan to go back again asap to try the cocktails!!! "
    Posted 3 years, 9 months, 30 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Simon said: "Dissapointing
    I've been here before, but not for a couple of years and it is right by my flat. Last time, fantastic - couldn't fault it. This time, and maybe I got an off night, really a letdown.

    Service was incredibly slow. Considering I had phoned up earlier in the day to ask to bring my booking forward from 8:30 to 7:00, only to be told that I'd have to come earlier still because they'd need the table back at 8:30, I was expecting a bit of a snappy service to get us in and out (which I'd be fine with).

    Instead, we waited 10-15 minutes before anyone came to take a drinks order. By this point we were ready to order our food but weren't given the option. Basically we had to wait a long time to order and then the same again for desserts (it was 9pm by this point). After dessert we then had another long wait for the (incorrect) bill.

    They only applied the discount to mains initially, rather than all courses. Even upon questioning they still left the sides all on, and they didn't recalculate the tip to reflect the correct, lower, price. It wasn't until after we'd paid that we realised this.

    A real shame and I hope just a one off as other feedback seems good and previous experience has been good, but certainly not as good as it used to be. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    3 out of 7 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • DH said:
    " The restaurant looked heavily booked on a Monday night and the food was exquisite. The service was simple but polite and the food came on time. I would strongly recommend. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 9 days ago...
    2 out of 2 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Michelle said:
    " I went to Champor-Champor with 4 friends and we all had a really lovely evening. All our dishes were amazing! Service pretty good although waited a while for one of our side dishes but they did bring out some unexpected treats for us to try at the start of the meal which was a nice touch and all very delicious. They weren't all that impressed when we brought along one extra person than we booked for but they managed to squeeze her in, in the end. A little on the pricey side but well worth it. "
    Posted 3 years, 11 months, 17 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • "What a find! This place was packed, we had an absolutely delicious meal with great service and we particularly liked the little freebie extras at the beginning. We'll be back! Taltal "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 2 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Food was excellent, a very enjoyable meal! Anon "
    Posted 4 years, 2 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Little hidden gem- wasn't sure what to expect but was really surprised, seriously delicious mix of ingredients and dishes! Booking to go back ASAP! Laura Frost "
    Posted 4 years, 3 months, 7 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "This was my first tastecard outing and this really is a place to go, food was amazing and such a quirky place, highly recommended. Jo "
    Posted 4 years, 5 months, 1 day ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Delicious, a true hidden gem! I will be back!! Exceptional service and food quality- Highly recommended Karoline "
    Posted 4 years, 11 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I went with my husband and 2 friends- all of us familiar with Malaysian cuisine- & we were all very impressed with the food. Exceptional, well balanced dishes bursting with flavour. 2 of the party had a 3 course meal & the other 2 had a 2 course meal each. We also had some free 'extras' thrown in too- complimentary banana bread & fried, spicy tofu skins for the 2 of us who were on dairy free diets. PLUS, cute & delicious little canapés I'm already planning my next visit & have recommended this place to all my friends! The waitress asked about allergies at the start & was able to inform us of which dishes contained the offending allergens. This made life much easier for myself & my husband. The only disappointment was that the baked pineapple dessert we wanted to order for dessert would have taken 1/2 an hour to bake. It was a pity this was not made clear on the menu as we would have ordered dessert earlier. The decor is lovely too- beautiful, original, eclectic and nicely balanced. The prices were good for the quality of the food & the Tastecard discount made it very reasonable. I have no hesitation recommending this restaurant. Julinie   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 14 days ago...
    0 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Ten out of ten for the food and ambience. The waiting staff could have been more attentive (and especially on a Monday night) but it was a lovely experience. I will definitely go back and would recommend it! Rachel Landman   "
    Posted 5 years, 6 months, 16 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "I don't usually bother making comments on taste but after my visit to Champor-Champor i felt compelled to do so. Outstanding service from the moment we walked in the door. The fact that the waitress asked upfront whether either of us had any food allergies was a breath of fresh air where most restaurants tend to just scoff and ignore special requests. Not only did they ask the question, but proceeded to go out of their way to make sure to offer the right kind of dish despite the annoying allergies. Very much appreciated. And it wasn't just the service, the food was outstanding from the lovely little touches of the surprise amouse bouche and the inspiring banana bread tofu option to the starter and main course that left very little to be desired. We even felt tempted enough to have to try the dessert. Fantstic!!! Lars "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 12 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Excels everytime I go. Easily in my top three restaurants in London. Steven Clancy "
    Posted 6 years, 4 months, 19 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "Truly unique dining experience. Excellent food. Excellent service! Mrs. Haddoub   "
    Posted 6 years, 6 months, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "A fantastic experience. Beautiful & inventive food. Highly highly recommended. Steven Clancy "
    Posted 6 years, 7 months, 21 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review
  • "We dined here a month ago on the Taste card- its highly recommended.  The foods really inventive and we loved the amuse bouche (celeriac puree with a caramelised pecan on top).  Don't miss the granita!  We didnt have room for dessert though.  It would be pricey without the Taste card but its well worth a visit.  Callie "
    Posted 7 years, 3 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
    Sorry, there are no scores for this review