tastecard
2 for 1 mealsMaximum of 2 peopleBooking requiredFriday restrictionSaturday restrictionAvailable December
The Bridge Restaurant @ The New Hall Hotel & Spa image
The Bridge Restaurant @ The New Hall Hotel & Spa image
The Bridge Restaurant @ The New Hall Hotel & Spa image

2 for 1 at The Bridge Restaurant @ The New Hall Hotel & Spa

Awarded 2 Rosettes, The Restaurant @ The New Hall Hotel & Spa has a relaxed atmosphere where fine dining is an experience to truly savour. Here you will find superb food and an extensive selection of wines to complement each course throughout the evening.

Head Chef, Matthew Warburton and his culinary team uphold the ethics handed down by successive Earls of Warwick by living off the land. They use the best regional ingredients to create quality British cuisine with passion and flare

View all reviews
The Bridge Restaurant @ The New Hall Hotel & Spa
Average member score
4.5 4
Diner rating
Excellent
2
Very good
2
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Reviews
. said
" "
Read more
Anthony said
" Lovely meal, very pleasant staff and good atmosphere"
Read more
K said
" Lovely meal but the restaurant was extremely quiet so our conversation was muted somewhat...."
Read more
Helen said
" Really enjoyed our meal here, customer service was good but not perfect, food was of a high..."
Read more
  • . said:
    " "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said:
    " Lovely meal, very pleasant staff and good atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said:
    " Lovely meal but the restaurant was extremely quiet so our conversation was muted somewhat. I'm sure on a busier night this restaurant would get the 5/5 all round. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Really enjoyed our meal here, customer service was good but not perfect, food was of a high standard although one of my sides was a little cold.

    Atmosphere is lovely a truly beautiful building full of history, the oldest inhabited building in the UK although that showed with the number of cobwebs around the window we were sat under!

    Would recommend the Roast Pheasant Breast for Starter and Pave of Gammon for main. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful. Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
Please enter all the fields marked in red
Rating Summary
Food quality
Customer service
Ease of tastecard use
Atmosphere
Overall
Submitting review
  • . said:
    " "
    Posted 1 year, 10 months, 10 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Anthony said:
    " Lovely meal, very pleasant staff and good atmosphere "
    Posted 2 years, 27 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • K said:
    " Lovely meal but the restaurant was extremely quiet so our conversation was muted somewhat. I'm sure on a busier night this restaurant would get the 5/5 all round. "
    Posted 3 years, 7 months, 15 days ago...
    1 out of 1 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall
  • Helen said:
    " Really enjoyed our meal here, customer service was good but not perfect, food was of a high standard although one of my sides was a little cold.

    Atmosphere is lovely a truly beautiful building full of history, the oldest inhabited building in the UK although that showed with the number of cobwebs around the window we were sat under!

    Would recommend the Roast Pheasant Breast for Starter and Pave of Gammon for main. "
    Posted 3 years, 10 months, 9 days ago...
    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful... Did you?
    rating summary.
    Food quality
    Customer service
    Ease of tastecard use
    Atmosphere
    Overall